Where are the Classic strains?

• Thread starter Budclarkson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budclarkson

Can you get the original classic strains Columbian, Panama, Thai, Hawaain, etc and is their any history of these Indica and Sativa plants?

Seems like everything available is a hybrid except maybe Northern Light (an Indica strain). Are there sources for seeds of classic strains and which are your faves?

B

Budclarkson

Herbiseeds claims to have some pure strains like Panama.
They seem pretty pricey. Do they do sales to get down to $10 per in a 3 pack? Not a lot of reviews and a lot of high THC offerings

B

Budclarkson

Seedsman seems to have some but the site seems to be various breeders. How does this work? You order from Seedsman and some breeder outfit ships their product? Seeds man is funnel site?

A bit confusing and not sure which breeders are consistent and reliable for a classic.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You can check out , the real seed, company, or the land, race team, or maybe Khalifa. If you want to go real primitive!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Seedsman seems to have some but the site seems to be various breeders. How does this work? You order from Seedsman and some breeder outfit ships their product? Seeds man is funnel site?

A bit confusing and not sure which breeders are consistent and reliable for a classic.
You buy them from seedsman and he ships them kinda like a seed bank bar he does his own stuff I’ve tried a few of his own stuff and not been disappointed

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Can you get the original classic strains Columbian, Panama, Thai, Hawaain, etc and is their any history of these Indica and Sativa plants?

Seems like everything available is a hybrid except maybe Northern Light (an Indica strain). Are there sources for seeds of classic strains and which are your faves?
I've seen what are labeled land race strains available. They aren't exactly old school classics necessarily. But then again you have to trust whomever you are obtaining them from in the first place.

B

Budclarkson

I've seen what are labeled land race strains available. They aren't exactly old school classics necessarily. But then again you have to trust whomever you are obtaining them from in the first place.
Yeah I’ve been reading that ”Landraces” sold are supposed to be approximations. “That M’Fer is not real”.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Not quite on topic but perhaps interesting nevertheless is a PBS special I watched a few days ago:

The Hazy Evolution of Cannabis

The video gets into the evolution of cannabis and claims there is no wild cannabis, only feral cannabis. In this case, "wild" means something that has never been cultivated, and "feral" means something was cultivated and subsequently made its way back into the natural environment. So, all cannabis growing in nature is feral.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Links?

Is it collectable ganja $100 per seed.
Prices are comparable to the modern hybrids. Just seeds that have been collected from all over the world. I don’t know how to link! Lol! Just google, the real seed company, or the land race team, or ace seeds if you’re in Europe. They don’t ship to the US! But I think some banks carry some of aces stuff. If you go to the sites, you will get all the information you need! 29 seeds for £150 or 185 bucks! The Afghan mix and the kumaoni were freebies! Brain training is what they came in
IMG 3025

Last edited:
N

Natep

Look at the seeds from holland.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
IMO every plant pretty much on earth is a hybrid! Mother nature takes care of that over thousands of years! Just have to decide whether you want to go with natures, hybrid, or hybrid that have been manipulated by man over the last few hundred! I kind of prefer the term primitive! Like me! Lol! I just think today’s modern stuff is kind of cookie cutter! Wanted to get into the exotic just to turn back the hands of time! This is the stuff, the best hash makers in the world use! So why not try and grow some! I didn’t even know that was such a thing as, Greek weed!😁

Kennethcherrynewton

Kennethcherrynewton

Top Bottom