Where are the legit clones! real genetics, no bugs no bullshit.

• Thread starter tazzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

this thread scares me....gives me the feeling like I just got a virus on my computer lol....will check out DHN.....heard good things about them.....

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

DHN is legit and has no bugs or fungi. However, once they drop the cuts off, all bets are off.

socalpunx

socalpunx

just got done with the blue dream from dhn
Snowman 082

tazzy

tazzy

Madcuts stuff was legit fire, and they didn't have any creepy crawlers I have pics on tazzmanian_gardens on insta of flowers at harvest.
Running aligee moxie and archive gear now but I'd suggest his stuff for clones in the OC I your not trying to drive to la.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Picked up 10 DHN Rom x Grapefruit, 10 DHN somethings and 10 Blue Dream from some Bee company. Got them all from Harborside, hope it goes well. I haven't bought clones in 10 years, slacked on my bean popping so had little choice. Hope it doesn't screw me over for the next 3 seasons. Time will tell.

Z

Zatoichi

Old post, SSDD but 100 times worse now. 4 orders of about a dozen strains in 3 months and every one from 4 big name sellers infected with mold. Strainly and seed canary sent clones on verge of death so knew they were infected. The other 2 orders had signs on arrival and dead in 2 weeks. Only seller that looks honest is pig tail gardens, with somewhat high prices but if plant dies within a month will replace with next order.

Any other sites that seem legit??

Top Bottom