Where can I find an amazing haze cut or beans in Cali?

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

if ya can find any pursang haze or pursang X's you will be in for a treat, some real bomb spicy/lemon/lime haze with that soaring high, i love the stuff

hb

O

organickat

Dalat
98 ssh cut
blood sativa
chocolope x g13 haze
purple durban
all real enlighting strains

slausongardens

slausongardens

Try and get your hands on the Catpiss clone. It is actually the 1998 cannabis cup winning cut of Super Silver Haze from Greenhouse Seed Co. Finishes in 53 days to perfection, resin coated even on the stems and stalks, makes hash that is the best I ever made from a sativa. Despite the short flowertime it is total sativa in effect, and yields huge. I used to pull 50-60 grams per plant under a 600 watt lamp and only 1 gallon pots of coco/perlite mix. 3 pounds per 1000 watt lamp with ease, and the stinkiest shit around. Amazing orange flavor that overpowers the catpissy funk, stinks to high heaven and sticks to walls from all the resin.

i picked up some catpiss seeds from an old lady at a cannabis event in the bay a while back.. no clue how they were made or if they were made using that infamous clone.. dont know if theyre s1s or regular.. only got 6, i guess ill pop em and find out.. i really hope i can get a real catpiss pheno from them cuz i remember i got a qp of the real deal catpiss from humboldt back in 2004 and it was some of the most memorable weed ive ever had.. people from my past still mention that strain when i see them. one of my all time favorites.. it just reaked of cat piss. like a litter box but in a candy way.. it would stink the room up it was so crazy but awesome. i really wish i could get this clone. is it still around?? i remember having some socal catpiss crosses a while back that never made it. wish i coulda kept em healthy to check em out.

fractal

fractal

yeah it's around for sure. I think that dude APE in so cal has it. It's too good to every go away, just keep looking. Look for the skinny leaves and the stink, even the cuttings stink in veg.

cardrack111

cardrack111

yeah it's around for sure. I think that dude APE in so cal has it. It's too good to every go away, just keep looking. Look for the skinny leaves and the stink, even the cuttings stink in veg.

wish i could grow alot of catpiss.. is great yielder, rock hard buds. citrus smell, very stinky. very frosty, lots of hash. potent. that being said, nobody wanted it... people didnt like the citrus/garlic taste. would be great for some crosses, to give it a better taste.

cardrack111

cardrack111

yeah, thought about trying to cross it or just rename it lol. its a pleasure to grow catpiss

O

Organicyumyum

Man, me and you both YumYum. Sad to say, many of the great sativa no longer reside in Cali do to the demand for kush, the psychedelic sativas passed down from generations has pretty much been breeded out and eradicated from the scene. Plus, so many people have gone in doors that they refuse to even deal with a tall, lanky 80 to 90+ day plant. I had a mother passed down to me by seed called "Middle finger Haze", She had nothing but single finger blades in flower & took over 90 days to finish, the most euphoric, heart pounding smoke i've ever had. I lost it & everything else to a wild fire. i've got seeds that are generations old, hopefully they're still good.

I honestly think your best bet is to find a seed company who specializes in true landrace genetics. Green house seeds is a great place to start, they are the only company I see thats trying to preserve old school land race strains, the owner Arjan is a sativa fanatic.

i dont know man, im not too keen on GHS. Arjan is a salesman, not a breeder.

KushCompass

KushCompass

Try and get your hands on the Catpiss clone. It is actually the 1998 cannabis cup winning cut of Super Silver Haze from Greenhouse Seed Co. Finishes in 53 days to perfection, resin coated even on the stems and stalks, makes hash that is the best I ever made from a sativa. Despite the short flowertime it is total sativa in effect, and yields huge. I used to pull 50-60 grams per plant under a 600 watt lamp and only 1 gallon pots of coco/perlite mix. 3 pounds per 1000 watt lamp with ease, and the stinkiest shit around. Amazing orange flavor that overpowers the catpissy funk, stinks to high heaven and sticks to walls from all the resin.

I have this cut coming to me very soon. I cannot fucking wait!

fractal

fractal

You'll get a lot of mileage out of her, I grew more catpiss than anything else when I was in humboldt. It was the first clone I got when i moved there and payed my bills for a couple of years. Be sure and stake it up, it tends to flop over from the weight of the small but dense buds kinda like trainwreck does. Tomato cages are what it needs, or a strong trellis.

KushCompass

KushCompass

You'll get a lot of mileage out of her, I grew more catpiss than anything else when I was in humboldt. It was the first clone I got when i moved there and payed my bills for a couple of years. Be sure and stake it up, it tends to flop over from the weight of the small but dense buds kinda like trainwreck does. Tomato cages are what it needs, or a strong trellis.

Thanks bro! How do you think she would do in a SOG style bed? I imagine shes got some stretch on her so I'd prolly flip about a week from clone..

fractal

fractal

Awesome for SOG with appropriate trimming. I used to plant about 24 per light with 600w lamps and 35 with 1000w lamps. Minimum yields were 20 oz per 600 and 40 oz per 1000 watter and that was only in 1 gallon pots. It triples in size for sure. You're going to be in trouble if you run it without carbon filters!

Top Bottom