Where can I get some chemdog d seeds?

• Thread starter Bxgrower81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
acidnI

acidnI

ill be getting th Chemdog D s1's for sure..anyone got a flowertime and yeild on chemDD

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Swerve cant wait for the Chem s1 with they hit the farm anytime soon?

JH420

JH420

Are Chemdog D / Chemdog 91 / Chemdog #4 all just different phenotypes of the same plant or are they slightly different crosses?

darksideX

darksideX

Are Chemdog D / Chemdog 91 / Chemdog #4 all just different phenotypes of the same plant or are they slightly different crosses?

hey brah..check this out..;)
->

..hope that helps a bit..
:party0033:

JH420

JH420

Chemdog D s1's just listed at the JoeShmoe auction for ya brah.

C

colaman

a canadian breeder carries Chemdog #4 fems that are supposed to be good

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
who is this 'rez' that i hear about?

J

jcash

Chemdog 91 crosses

are those Chemdog D crosses comming out after thanksgiving? I know the cup is in november. hope im not too late on this post; cause i would really like some of those magical beans.:stonedsmilie:

J

jcash

joeshmoe auction

how do i get 2 this joeshmoe auction? cant find anything auction; everything is buy now! want to see if the strawberry dog is available. at least see what the strain is about.

D

danko

the joeshmoe auction went from aug to sept bro....at least thats what it said on the joeshmoe thead...

i think we both missed out on that man. he did make it sound like something was coming out for the cup, which ya is in novermber. i hope some of those chem crosses make it here!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thank u darkside for that link on the chem strains, I think ive purdy much figured out what my BP cut is after all my resurch and IM so excited, it looks just like one of them pics u posted on that link, Ya baby as he dose the 2 step shuffel:icon_animal26:.

J

jcash

thanx for the reply danko, I sure hope some of those crosses make it 2 the farm also. I wish I would've known about this forumn alot earlier; was stuck on elite genetics trying to order some of their chem,ogkush cuts and got link from there about the farm. Never got the seeds but instead i'm a farmer now. I love being a part of cannabis culture. Thinking about getting apack of the sfv OG bx2 do u know any specifics about feeding schedule(heavy feeder) , yeild? I use ff of & ff lightwarrior, canna bio gro/bloom.

C

chief greenleaf

Hey Hip speaking of being banned you got any idea of why subcool got banned off of here? I was wonderin if it was for something along those same lines cuz Ive never heard anything but good reports on his gear. But at the same time I dont even know if you can delete other peoples posts or not... Anyway Im just curious, got plans of doin a couple test runs of some of his stuff.

C

chief greenleaf

Don't let anyone fool you, lots of bad reports of hermies on rez's Chem Dawg. You just don't see em because he deletes any bad reports. Can't do that here or you'll be banned.

^ Thats the post I was refering to, Im still a lil new at this and hit reply instead of quote! :smiley_joint:

S

ShaggyGT

I am definitely keeping my eyes open for any of the ChemDog strains. Buddy of mine directed me here to pick up a few that are out.

chadkush

chadkush

Sorry to here that. Why did you toss ur cut? If you dont mind me asking yas.

Top Bottom