Where can I get some chemdog d seeds?

• Thread starter Bxgrower81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

Check out some Motorbreath Chemdog D x SFV OG by Pisces Genetics or some DocG's Chemdog #4 S1's..those I would run in a heart beat.

Natural

Natural

Just wasn't that impressed with it..reminded me of Purple Urkel..sedative strong..yet boring.

T

teejay

mmmm Chemdog #4 is a different pheno than the Chemdog D..
Chemdog #4 is a awesome yielder solid brick shithouse if you will.. Without loosing potency
I know my buddy joeshmoe sure did like that Chemdog #4

Chemdog D smells like rotten gym socks pure funk decent yielder but nothing like the Chemdog #4.. Chemdog D has been used in several successful hybrids and out cross's being made today.

I like the Chemdog 91. Absoulute pure chemy fuely funk at its finest.. 9.5-10 potency

Right on Hip Cat I am very stoked about these Chem 09's that are growing along nicely..
Chemdog 09 (JJ-NYC Top Dawg Seed CO)= Chemdog 91 X Stardawg

Yep either one colaman you will be most happy

:passingjoint:

GTD
im growing some Chemdog #4 curently and its genetics are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! its growing super quick and have had not one problem with it its a dream:)!!!!!!!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I didn't know any Chemdog cut was available in seed form. Only thing you will find are back crosses of the real deal, if you buy seed, imo. I'm not saying you won't find something killer.......just no distinction anymore between Chemdog D, #4, or 91, unless you are getting the verified cuts.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I think it would be very hard to know if those were real cuts. A grower at an MMC doesn't have a means of verifying most of the clones he gets. Because so many people are breeding and Chemdog is such a popular stain to breed with, there are just too many Chemdog hybrids and egos out there to know which is the real deal......unless of course you're well connected.. :)

Top Bottom