Where Can I get True Cali Kush genetics in the midwest

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ok, that sounds better. I am going to go tear through the wifes cleaning supplies and Sniff around. lol.

Root

O

OGkushsmoker

OGkush is the best if you take a hit and dont have that crazy fresh lemon pine tree taste stuck in your mouth its not real OG.. too bad you dont live in cali or else you would be able to wake up and decide what you feel like growing today all we do is go to the med shops they got what you outsiders dream of... but dont worry ill pick one up for myself some actual "TRUE OGk" with the true in the name and everything or maybie some pre 98 bubba
the hard choices us cali people have to make

B

BlowCrack

ogkushsmoker, I love the jokes, but i too have the choices to blow the real deal everyday......right now im blowing a 1g purp kushy

H

HerbyCsC

I have to admit that Cali Connection and Raskals seed strains look awsome. I WILL be trying their gear very soon!:rauch08:

B

bicycle racer

the best strains are hybrids a mix of the two extremes in cannabis genetics. og kushes etc... fall in this catagory. peace.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

too bad you dont live in cali or else you would be able to wake up and decide what you feel like growing today all we do is go to the med shops they got what you outsiders dream of... but dont worry ill pick one up for myself some actual "TRUE OGk" with the true in the name and everything or maybie some pre 98 bubba
the hard choices us cali people have to make

i can respect the cali med scene and all that it does to actually help some people, but when i see comments like this, i cant help but think that it needs some work. assuming that if you don't live in cali, you don't smoke the goodie is well, laughable, sorry to be so harsh.

it's just i get tired of people popping up cali this cali that, look what i got that you don't have crap because i live in cali. before you come here bragging about what elite whatever you got, how about posting what it did for you ailment, or is that not even important anymore. i'm not even from cali and i'm not medical, but it seems to me i have a lot more RESPECT for "the movement" than many of the folks that are medical.

i don't know, things just seem more of a brag fest nowadays rather than imprinting some useful knowledge. and where are the pics, 1000 people all from cali, all with special cuts, but only 30 or so ever post a pic, just a lot of "i got this".

sorry if i offended anyone, but all this bragging stuff took me back to grade school where everyone wanted to be in the "in" crowd.

C

catalyst

i can respect the cali med scene and all that it does to actually help some people, but when i see comments like this, i cant help but think that it needs some work. assuming that if you don't live in cali, you don't smoke the goodie is well, laughable, sorry to be so harsh.

it's just i get tired of people popping up cali this cali that, look what i got that you don't have crap because i live in cali. before you come here bragging about what elite whatever you got, how about posting what it did for you ailment, or is that not even important anymore. i'm not even from cali and i'm not medical, but it seems to me i have a lot more RESPECT for "the movement" than many of the folks that are medical.

i don't know, things just seem more of a brag fest nowadays rather than imprinting some useful knowledge. and where are the pics, 1000 people all from cali, all with special cuts, but only 30 or so ever post a pic, just a lot of "i got this".

sorry if i offended anyone, but all this bragging stuff took me back to grade school where everyone wanted to be in the "in" crowd.

Amen brotha man....oregon and washington have quality strains too just like nyc and countless other places and it comes down to if you know how to grow not your local...a "elite" strain will not make you a green thumb but it may impress some of the newbies.........:bandit

M

masterwelder

If your not from Cali the truth is a hard pill 2 swallow. :character0180:

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

you've got to be kidding. if cali is the end all of herb, then what the hell is everyone else growing:confused0059:???

why even grow anything else for that matter? you guys must be first time tokers or have simply never tried anything else.

you would hold more weight if you just said you haven't had anything better anywhere else, but to assume that cali is the wonderland of weed is just retarded. i guess next you'll say weed originated there too.

not knocking cali herb at all, its wonderful, but some of your views are twisted. funny how you get truth out of opinion, good luck getting that pill down:rauch08:

B

bicycle racer

i have lived in various states and been to amsterdam a few times the best herb i always find in cali not to say there is not good herb elsewhere. but the elite clone only and newest strains are in and around cali along with all the standard and older strains. now with the laws in cali and the medical scene the number of breeders/growers who have to be competitive has skyrocketed. creating a situation for even more good strains to be produced. if you wanted to you good literally pick up a hundred strains in a day no problem. if you enjoy cannabis there is no better place to be.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

bicycle, i feel where you're coming from, however i must digress. it would be more accurate to say something like the great weed is more accessible in cali. it's simply impossible for one person to have tried any and everything from everywhere to be able to say the best is here. almost like the cannabis cup when a seedbank smokes everyone out and passes out jays, you know the marketing thing. if i hear it and see it and smell it constantly, it's bound to stick with me.

even having lived all those places, you still have not seen or tried all there is. no disrespect to you bicycle, i'm appreciative of your view point and feel you stated your opinion in proper manner. i still feel that if other states could show off their wares like cali, you'd see a whole new wave of "elites". if it ever becomes decrimmed for the entire US, you'd see a whole new wave of shit just as good, better, and some not as good. i know my state here in the south has an agricultural climate on par with the triangle coast, just no med laws what so ever. if the hillbillies ever came out of the woods here, it wouldn't take us long to be where cali is.

sorry to rant dude and i really mean no offense to you honestly. for me its like folks are saying if you aint cali, your weed is some "Huckaby" LOL (Katt Williams) and i take that as an insult. i smoke nothing but GAS all day long and when the Kushes and The Purps and The Irenes come around, i don't miss a beat, business as usual.

all i gotta say dude is if you're ever my way, drop in and chill a bit. i guarantee you won't miss cali bud at all and you can bet that.

standing invite my man:passingjoint::boogie:

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

and what about the spanish scene. never been there, but from what i hear, that's where it's at right now.

M

mikeexpo

smoke is smoke it all gets you where you want to be.Some lest and some more.

B

bicycle racer

i here what your saying tokinblackguy im sure there are great strains hidden in varius places in the states yet to be discovered on the mainstream market hopefully laws will change for other states also. spain has good outdoor growing weather and liberal laws in general and cycling is big there. if i was not in the states i might be there.

M

MatthewRiot

For the right price I know people in California that will ship you beautiful kush genetics of all types.

R

ReelBusy1

I love OGs, but they cannot be smoked all day for me. If I wake and bake with an OGK, then forget about a productive day, lol!

I was going to disagree with your point right after I smoked this nice OG bong hit.......then I woke up and that was yesterday so I guess you're right. :)
:joint:

L

LionVibez

I was going to disagree with your point right after I smoked this nice OG bong hit.......then I woke up and that was yesterday so I guess you're right. :)
:joint:

haha man that was a good one.

ohana farms

ohana farms

how do i know when there are any og or chem crosses for sale, do i just keep looking around. will it show up on thcbay front pace or what, thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom