Where can I order the best seeds?

• Thread starter Jesshaslostit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jesshaslostit

Jesshaslostit

I’m in Nevada. Legal for both rec/med. I’m trying to find a legit place to order some decent seeds for a reasonable price. I have found a lot of suppliers but don’t know the legitimacy of them or the legality. Some of them are in Europe so I don’t know if I can order from just anyone. Any help is appreciated!!

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

FWIW, I am on my first grow; got my seeds from Seedsman.com - they are in Europe somewhere and it took a while to arrive, but no problems.

Jesshaslostit

Jesshaslostit

FWIW, I am on my first grow; got my seeds from Seedsman.com - they are in Europe somewhere and it took a while to arrive, but no problems.
awesome!! Do u have an estimate on how long they took to get them? I’m trying to time my next grow 😂

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

awesome!! Do u have an estimate on how long they took to get them? I’m trying to time my next grow 😂
I would advise against ordering internationally if you are in the US. The orders usually clear customs, but they can take for fucking ever and there are countless seedbanks in the US that are vouched for by many. GLG, DCSE et cetera. I have not ordered from GLG personally, but just do a quick google search their reviews and you will see that they are 100. Dragboat Jeffy runs it and he has been around forums for a long time. He is always running amazing deals on Bodhi gear as well. I will most likely make my next Bodhi purchase from GLG. The US seedbanks that I have dealt with usually take a week or less to receive after they ship your order. Good luck wherever you choose. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
WSS
worlds strongest strains, but some stuff sells out in just a couple hours.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Speakeasyseedbank has a great selection but you have to watch it like a hawk if you want to score any decent genetics before they're gone lol

Cheers

Terpz719

Terpz719

I don't know what you consider decent seeds and a reasonable price, but I can tell you I have had excellent experiences with these seed US banks. In no particular order - Swami Organic Seeds (SOS), Great Lakes Genetics (GLG), RockyMountainHigh719, and Mountain Organics. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I would advise against ordering internationally if you are in the US. The orders usually clear customs, but they can take for fucking ever and there are countless seedbanks in the US that are vouched for by many. GLG, DCSE et cetera. I have not ordered from GLG personally, but just do a quick google search their reviews and you will see that they are 100. Dragboat Jeffy runs it and he has been around forums for a long time. He is always running amazing deals on Bodhi gear as well. I will most likely make my next Bodhi purchase from GLG. The US seedbanks that I have dealt with usually take a week or less to receive after they ship your order. Good luck wherever you choose. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

FWIW I can vouch for GLG being 100% legit and really awesome to deal with. I always send cash with tracking, they respond when they get it, and they send tracking when it ships. Dragonboat is as cool as they come indeed.

Personally I'll never order from the UK again. I've had four packages intercepted, 3 from Attitude, 1 from Seedsman, and seeing that green tape on there with no seeds inside is a punch to the gut.
One package even had a hand written note from customs inside that read "You've been a bad boy"
No cops come to the door or anything but that crap did make me sweat a bit. All I can say there is if people do order from the UK, get insurance or guaranteed delivery and be ready to sweat out a long wait.

Other US based banks who are legit and I trust with cash payments are Greenpoint and Oregon Elite Seeds

This is my most recent order thru GLG. Mail service is super slow right now...8 days for a priority package 1 way from my town to GLG. Before flu this would have been a send cash on Monday, have seeds by Friday deal but now it's a two week turn around.
Anyways, as always with GLG...lots of extra swag and several packs of freebies came in my order of two Twenty20 Mendocino pack of seeds

IMG 1665

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
FWIW I can vouch for GLG being 100% legit and really awesome to deal with. I always send cash with tracking, they respond when they get it, and they send tracking when it ships. Dragonboat is as cool as they come indeed.

Personally I'll never order from the UK again. I've had four packages intercepted, 3 from Attitude, 1 from Seedsman, and seeing that green tape on there with no seeds inside is a punch to the gut.
One package even had a hand written note from customs inside that read "You've been a bad boy"
No cops come to the door or anything but that crap did make me sweat a bit. All I can say there is if people do order from the UK, get insurance or guaranteed delivery and be ready to sweat out a long wait.

Other US based banks who are legit and I trust with cash payments are Greenpoint and Oregon Elite Seeds

This is my most recent order thru GLG. Mail service is super slow right now...8 days for a priority package 1 way from my town to GLG. Before flu this would have been a send cash on Monday, have seeds by Friday deal but now it's a two week turn around.
Anyways, as always with GLG...lots of extra swag and several packs of freebies came in my order of two Twenty20 Mendocino pack of seeds

View attachment 974691
You got that PuTang from GLG? Been looking for that strain.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter

Nope... just the sticker 🤣
It's gonna look great on my cars roofrack!
Those Pupil cuts from Mass Med look like fire though. Katsu Pupil speaks to me in my sleep saying "order me" and I'm like "but you're $125 for 7 seeds!"😋

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nope... just the sticker 🤣
It's gonna look great on my cars roofrack!
Those Pupil cuts from Mass Med look like fire though. Katsu Pupil speaks to me in my sleep saying "order me" and I'm like "but you're $125 for 7 seeds!"😋
Yeah, I have been eyeballing the mass med PuTang. But that prayer glue looks fire. Might have to snag a pack of those.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I just got an order in from Attitude Seeds, if customs is a concern they have shipping options to ease that worry, it is shipped hidden, and if ever confiscated they'll replace your order. Mine came in a cute little plushy toy hedgehog

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Im always lookin for PuTang! 😁
Didn't Dr Hook have a song on the subject HA!
I ordered my seeds from HelaDank seeds. And CSI Portland. 100% germ so far.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Im always lookin for PuTang! 😁
Didn't Dr Hook have a song on the subject HA!
I ordered my seeds from HelaDank seeds. And CSI Portland. 100% germ so far.
Gotta love that puuuuuuutytang. Haha but it’s some good smoke.

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Prob should have added I used the cc option so I had to buy a token or some nonsense but I’m totally legal here in Missouri so I didn’t stress it. Owner of my hydro shop uses neptune

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Got my girls from Neptune seed bank and got them in like four days. They’re humboldt seeds.
What strain Humboldt you running? I’m currently running their very cherry.

Top Bottom