Where did all the psychedelic strains go?

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myco

Myco

Hell yeah man, that's a pretty flower. I can smell that aroma from over here! ATW is like a icon of my late teens/early twenties lol. Thanks for sharing @TSTEW313 !

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Im glad i got the trainwreck in my garden she is a great day time smoke here is a nug shot of her!
IMG 0160

B

BestAround

i really hope pure sativas get trendy soon.. i'd be more then willing to pay $70 an 1/8th because i understand how much time and work went into making them.. the reason its so hard to find some pure sativa cuz its not economical to grow a strain that has a 16 week flower and people arent even interested in anyway.. easier to grow some og kush that has a 9 week flower and u can get top price for.

but i am banking on the pure sativa trend coming around and when it does im gonna hit the game with some columbian gold x lambsbread, nigerian haze, big sur holy weed and probably some of snowhighs gems ive got stored away for the right time. i was just looking at all the pure sativas i have and i wish it was worth it for me to play with them. i really hope theres something gnarly in these mulanje gold beans i have but theyre so freakin wild its hard to go through them.

that asian fantasy has always interested me.. is it a pure sativa?? looks kinda like a hybrid.. hopefully it gets released soon.

that's the exact reason.. I tried to sell sativas.. and indica when I first started growing.. and when people got the sativa they were all pissed off calling me back saying they didn't get high and wanted to trade for the indica or hybrids..

then I explained that the original haze I was growing. .took 15 weeks to get a few amber trichomes..

and that I wanted mor emoney for sativas.. and then I got stuck with 2 lbs of original haze.. for about 6 months.. then ran into a dude who preferred it.. and unloaded it at 4500 an LB...

starr

starr

There everywhere. Im holding guerrero sativa prolly LUM the black a 120 pluss day amnesia haze. There just finicky hard to clone not a commercial production plant unless grown outside in numbers except the black that is a unreal yeild. It takes experience to properly grow these kinda plants. For every 10 of these clones i hand out about half die first go round, i always expect too be asked for another cut.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

that's the exact reason.. I tried to sell sativas.. and indica when I first started growing.. and when people got the sativa they were all pissed off calling me back saying they didn't get high and wanted to trade for the indica or hybrids..

then I explained that the original haze I was growing. .took 15 weeks to get a few amber trichomes..

and that I wanted mor emoney for sativas.. and then I got stuck with 2 lbs of original haze.. for about 6 months.. then ran into a dude who preferred it.. and unloaded it at 4500 an LB...

That was the exact same problem I had :rolleyes:
Stupid people:mad:

S

sonofsour

There everywhere. Im holding guerrero sativa prolly LUM the black a 120 pluss day amnesia haze. There just finicky hard to clone not a commercial production plant unless grown outside in numbers except the black that is a unreal yeild. It takes experience to properly grow these kinda plants. For every 10 of these clones i hand out about half die first go round, i always expect too be asked for another cut.

Is that "Black" the same stuff sold in NYC as "Piff" "Uptown Haze"

mans6berry

mans6berry

About five years ago in an of my business travel to Thailand, I know a boy and buy ganja for me, I wait in cyber cafe and the boys go for the ganja, is the first time in my life my head go, never felt this before, I try trips and many synthetic drugs but this is the more psychedelic effect I felt in my life, I buy more time with this boys and every time are same quality, this weed had the more strong effect I felt in my life, but others time I buy in north Thailand ,Chiang Mai, rasta place, and the quality is very good, better of holland coffe shop but not same of Bangkok, I have project return to Thailand for this landraces, the world need the conservation this genetics and I know where find it, this is my true invalid.com project.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Hey guys,
Mine would be KC Brains Leda Uno, a lemon grass Thai x that keeps you up ALL day...real trippy...
cw

Top Bottom