Where did Everyone Go?

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mtn-Burn

I am in Socorro so we should plan an ABQ day. PM if your interested anyone. :character0029:

coolslayer

coolslayer

Smoke report-MaryJane F2

This strain needs to be in my rotation permanently,if possible.
The taste is a cross between grape and citrus, if you can imagine that. Smooth, even smoke that will alert any nose within 30 yards. Strong, body high that hits you immediately. This seems to be medical quality all the way. Some couch lock after use.

Effect lasts about 45 minutes. No headache or other 'down' trauma in my experience. Light munchies and no cotton mouth, tastes great,especially after a good cure. Mild paranoia, this should go away with a longer cure. Energizing smoke,but not overly so.

Potency: 9
Taste: 10
High: 9
Paranoia: 2

A

alfonso2002

do you still have a plant of it going? sounds like very good stuff.

sky high

sky high

Thanks for the report, cool. Glad you were happy with the results!

Looks like I need to plant a few hundred of these, huh? What a selection process that would be...LOL!

Who has the tractor? Let's Farm!

s h

coolslayer

coolslayer

Thanks for the report, cool. Glad you were happy with the results!

Looks like I need to plant a few hundred of these, huh? What a selection process that would be...LOL!

Who has the tractor? Let's Farm!

s h

No Doubt.

L

lil miss lone

Thanks for the report cool, I have several of those I'm just itching to pop, Now I'm itching even more...

A

alfonso2002

I have 2 still going.Wanted to share some with you when I was in town,but you wouldn't answer the phone or return my calls.....

I told you I had some problems going on at that time and could not get back to you

Top Bottom