Where did Everyone Go?

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

Latest update from green land......from the latest maturing generation to the next Gen.....

L

lil miss lone

Looking really nice cool, nice fat chunky nugz there. What strain is that, did you say? I hope you took clones of the MJ F2's. Nice work man.

coolslayer

coolslayer

That IS the MJ F2. I did take clones,but they were allowed to die while I was in Albuquerque for a few days.I think I got it covered,though.

L

lil miss lone

I had a feeling that was the MJ's. Dad loved his indicas. Have you ever tried to clone off a plant just finished flowering, and reveg the cutting? Works for us.

A

alfonso2002

seen it done have not done it myself it take a little more time for it to start growing.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

lil miss lone, Do you mind answering a quick question?
How long does it normally take to regenerate veg growth doing it that way? and can you continue to get new nodes?
Not for sure if I am asking that correctly? I am somewhat a noob and am very curious about this.
Apoligize for the mini high jack cool.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
takes about a month maybe a little more. Clones just like normal. I put revegs in 24/0.

sky high

sky high

Likewise, bro.....yer plants haven't grown enough in 9 days to pop off a pic or two so folks have something to comment on? Works both ways!

FWIW...I was fortunate enough to actually have a face-to-face meeting with a member of the NM forum this weekend...so we haven't been >completely< idle around here.

just gotta get in there and MAKE it happen....that's all....

be well, all

s h

coolslayer

coolslayer

Pics are on the page before this. If you would tell me when you are in state,we could have a face to face meeting.......

sky high

sky high

FWIW....the meeting wasn't in NM.

Hopin to make it down that way sometime this Summer

be well

s h

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

just gotta get in there and MAKE it happen....that's all....

s h

Dig that Sky!

Still alive on this end cool. Busier then a dog in hub cap factory. Finishing up another grow shed. Scrapped the one I was working on and turned it into a chicken house. lol The chickens seem to like it.
Girls look chunky and plump! How many weeks are they? Whats next?

coolslayer

coolslayer

Mary Jane F2 is almost done.MJ F2 and Blue Himalayan are next.Pic soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom