Where do I find the strain White Fire

• Thread starter 911insidejob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

911insidejob

Sorry for the dumb question. I am very interested in this strain and was told this is the place to come. Love the site btw very nice info here. Thanks all

P

primeform

Its from the breeder OGRAskal and he is releasing another batch of his seeds mid may last I heard. They sell very quickly on the seedbay.

supercharged

supercharged

u can find 2 pheno's in my garden bro :)

whitefirepheno.JPG
this is a white leaning pheno
WF.jpg

and this is a fire leaning pheno

hope u get wat ya want bro :)

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

u can find 2 pheno's in my garden bro :)

whitefirepheno.JPG
this is a white leaning pheno
WF.jpg

and this is a fire leaning pheno

hope u get wat ya want bro :)

Lmao.... Thats just dirty:giggle Those are pretty sick lookin nuggs tho. Which pheno do you think is better? Does either one yield better than the other? They both look dank as phuck!

supercharged

supercharged

Lmao.... Thats just dirty:giggle Those are pretty sick lookin nuggs tho. Which pheno do you think is better? Does either one yield better than the other? They both look dank as phuck!

hey bro. i just cudnt resist, no harm intended :passingjoint:
yeah u know wat im just gettin both pheno's dialed now, not had a run without fault yet but im getin beter!!
my personal favourite is the fire peanin pheno, its taste is so much more powerful than the white leaner and a lot more lemony whereas the white leaner is hashy tastin with the lemon of the fire as an undertone.
both yield about the same 2b honest although they mite take better to different methods which im guna try out in the near future.
white leaner is slightly stronger so for the uk med users thats wat cut i hand out :)

Very nice looking white fire supercharged.

thanks bro :)

Top Bottom