Where do I go from here?

• Thread starter biggun4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggun4me

these girls are 35 day's in flower, I had a mite problem and sprayed with azamax and a lot of foliage died.. I cut off all the dead and this is what I have left.. I am kinda bummed but want to make the best of what I have left.. Like I said they are 35 days old today and I have certainly seen better plants..
I am feeding with Flora nova bloom, Floralicious plus, Big bud, Hygrozyme, Bud candy, Rhino skin, and will use Over drive to finish... My temps are a consistent 74 degrees And RH is 30%.. All running under 1 1000w light for now...
So what should I do to make the most of it?

Where do i go from here
Where do i go from here 2
Where do i go from here 3
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
honestly all you can do is let them finish. you will be flushing in another 3 weeks or so. did you have any of these signs before the bug spray? to me some the plants look like they could have slight deficiencies.

D

DoubleDub

yea i agree. Just finish and start over. Don't spray any more chemicals on em. If you still got mites you could use hydrogen peroxide if you want. next time i would try to top real early and train those bitches into a nice canopy.

M

Motherhugger

these girls are 35 day's in flower, I had a mite problem and sprayed with azamax and a lot of foliage died.. I cut off all the dead and this is what I have left.. I am kinda bummed but want to make the best of what I have left.. Like I said they are 35 days old today and I have certainly seen better plants..
I am feeding with Flora nova bloom, Floralicious plus, Big bud, Hygrozyme, Bud candy, Rhino skin, and will use Over drive to finish... My temps are a consistent 74 degrees And RH is 30%.. All running under 1 1000w light for now...
So what should I do to make the most of it?

Yikes, that really sucks dude.

It sounds like it was the bug spray might have f--ked things up since you noticed the changes then. But if you're using it right, it shouldn't have caused this much damage.

Guess you just have to finish this out and then see if you can avoid a mite problem next time so that you don't have to use that spray.

still sucks

Top Bottom