Where Do You Put Your Water??

• Thread starter Tearsofshiva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StandingRock

StandingRock

I have four 2oo watt LEDs plugged into each outlet. Four outlets total and two on each circuit and both are 20 amp.... So a total of 3200 watts in the room 16 lights x 200 watts
Ohhh that makes more sense. I was thinking 1000 watt HID

icanfarm

icanfarm

Just curious 16 to a 50 that 66.6 A
Are you running 600s
Hb
For some reason I was thinking 3.2 and it's 4.4 good catch I'll have to pull one string off to the veg circuit untill I get my 480 pulled in this fall good catch hiboy

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Im pretty sure I like building, problem solving and growing more than smoking. What can ya do lol
In reflection, I think this my deal as well. I was paid to fix other folks technical issues for decades and that went away (what can ya do?) After I got notice, I started pouring myself into this and felt a need to share it all here since I have a pay-it-forward philosophy. I'd also imagine seeing the character in "The Martian" movie was an inspiration, working alone (as I do) working unexpected problems that arise... And I combine my electronics/software hobby with those needs to fill the moments while I await the girls on their journey. It's not like I have to strain to get ideas and the flow is awesome.

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

So wow. You have a little piece of paradise, I think. Great clear water and wild life at the edge. You be da fortunate one. I pump mine unceremoniously from the ground, almost like I pull it out from her arms. You take what she offers willingly. Indeed, you have abundance. :D

Last edited:
T

Tearsofshiva

Man I wouldn't even care about using that water I just wanna chill and swim by it.... Lol that looks like NH where I'm from... Beautiful

Top Bottom