Where do you throw out your garbage?

• Thread starter PureSugar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Really getting some good info here. Thanks guys...

M

Malachi

I burn all plant matter in my wood stove and remove all the plastic from the rockwool and usually throw it in a constuction dumpster somewhere

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i burn anything that wont hurt the air, dump all my old used soil in the gardens outside....and like most take my unburnable trash to a random dumpster. i live in a legal state and am a legal grower, still dont want people knowin what i got going on..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
also dumping at apartments is a baaaad idea. my family owns alot of apartments and we catch people all the time, the tenants are on the lookout because people do it all the time then they have no where to throw out their shit. in every complex there is 15% looney's that only source of pleasure is spying on everything and everyone, the last thing you want is two hours after you make a trip to an apartment complex is get a knock on your door with the cops and all your trash waiting outside. I have literally caught 100 people easy, none growers just dirtballs

Sound like you visit the wrong kind of apartments. Ones I would steer away from>>>> Also most of these apts that I visit>>>> I know people living in the units so even better. ALl my trash contains grow related stuff nothing else..

In my neighborhood our trash trucks have one of those automatic arms that grab the big ass can and dumps it into the back of the truck, the "trashman" never gets out of the truck.

So I just double bag everything with those black forceflex trashbags and put it in my trashcan the night before. Been doing it this way for over 4 years now with no problems.

I'd be too paranoid driving around with a bunch of grow waste in my truck.

I got the same thing going on spinkus with them automatic arms>>>Still not good idea to put grow related items in your reg house hold trash period.
Also when you drive around with grow related trash to dump it, Make sure you are not driving a piece of shit car/truck. You need to look respectable and have everything up to snuff and not drive like an asshole>>>no bubbles no troubles

Again dont let your trash build up so you are hauling out big ol bags of it..

be safe and super stealth fella's

t.o.med

t.o.med

various dumpsters in commercial plazas that arent locked and have no cameras.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I used to let mine build up thinking that less trips would be better. It was a big mistake. It made the whole thing more stressfull and a lot more work. A lil bag here and there is a easier for me too. I am always trying to improve my methods so this is great.

I will be getting a huge metal barrell asap.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
do what you like, but 30seconds after you dump illegally in a apartment trash can, and the tenant walks out and pulls out your trash sitting right on top, right after he wrote dont your license plate, all the while he/she is on the phone with the cops, you can explain to the cops that all trash bags are the same. most landlords give tenants moeny to catch people, we give $50 bucks and have caught probablly 100 people, and if they were growing, they would have been busted 100%

dumping illegally is like fucking a chick with a condom on and taking it off right as your about to nutt, why be so safe the whole grow then risk it all to save $24 at the dump

HAHAHAHA well if ya put it that way....

Again I see your point there are alot of bitter old men and women just looking for something to do in apts.

I usually hit the strip businesses in old warehouse districts or just dump it at work.

B

billybadazz

plant matter decomposes, cardboard boxes can be broken down and recycled at cardboard dropboxes (unattended of course) and everybody has a flowerbed for used soil(i save mine in garbage cans in garage and in spring i put it in my beds around my house) as for rockwool users 1980 called they want there medium back and they also want to invite you to 2010 where there are a plethora of earthfriendly mediums that work as good if not better.

matamus

matamus

I live in the middle of know where so I burn all my stuff, doesn't matter no one ever come out here hahaha, but ya DO NOT throw it in you regular trash the garbageman can collect, they can sift through it and tell the the piggley wiggles what going on at that house. If ya can compost anything that is compost-able. If you do need to take something to the dump do it yourself, and throw it in the dump yourself. Do not ever rely on someone else to get rid of your "Growbage."

S

scoobydoo

Double bag. Make sure nothing with anything personal is in it. It might take a little looking but you can find unmonitored garbage cans in smaller towns or industrial complexes were bums are less likely to frequent. Try to find out what days/times the garbage trucks show up and do it as close to then as possible. Have a bag or two of regular garbage with you in case you need to "prove" anything. I also wear a hood and dump within a few seconds and in small amounts, if you blink you've missed us. Don't use the same place all the time.

P

PureSugar

...Try to find out what days/times the garbage trucks show up and do it as close to then as possible..

That's an important point. The shorter the time in the trash the better.

...again I'm a small legal grower so I'm not worried about LEO I don't want the neighborhood riff-raff looking for my grow because they were dumpster diving for bottles and other junk and find something that clues them in that a "pay day" might be right around the corner.

A friend of mine told me he double bags and puts his dog crap and kitty litter between the 2 bags and that should stop most people from digging any deeper.

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

i grind up my stems and leafs and make a pile in my back yard for fertilizer, and i spead the coco every where on my back yard it looks good, pay some1 2 get rid of the rest

JH420

JH420

Just a note to those burning stuff in their fireplace, that's how the cops claimed to have made the big bust is Jersey recently...

E

ent

if your local PD has a suspicion that you are growing they will not need a warrant to go through your trash. locally it is the #1 reason people are caught growing. a neighbor will become suspicious, call the local PD and they will arrange something with the local refuse company to grab your trash to sift through. once they find clippings, nutrients or anything that gives them probable cause, they will get their warrant to search the house. this is in socal too.

personally i compost all plant material. actually i just dig holes and bury it. don't even want it in my compost heap. after a harvest i'll take all the stems, and other plant material used in to make hash and dump it at a large department store trash bin. all the other trash i'll collect over time and make a dump maybe once a month. once a month i'll do a trash run. it's so tempting to just dump it in my own trash but i just feel like it's a liability.

P

PureSugar

A patient that I grow for who lives in a VERY nice neighborhood, takes my trash and throws it out in the alley a few houses away from his. Since it's about 10 miles from the grow area I feel safe if someone finds it that it won't lead back to the grow site. Even if someone traces it to him, his house is clean and LEO in his neighborhood pretty much leave the residents alone and spend their time "checking out the visitors."

I know this isn't an option for most people but it works great for me. :mmm

G

ghostfacegrower

do not throw it out with your trash. if you are working at a spot do not throw it out in the spots back yard unless you are tossing it in a garden. i like to be at a spot for no longer then 6-8 months i stash all my trash in a side room and when i move out i toss it all in a uhaul and take it to dumpsters under the cloak of darkness. its alot of work but what isnt.

J

Jimson

A couple things -
Check any residential or industrial dumpsters in the daytime - look for a camera - sometimes concealed overhead.
Don't leave any labels on boxes - burn 'em.

D

Dan K

drive to a major apartment complex that has a trash compactor, on your way to work....

Latest posts

Top Bottom