Where does a lemon get its flavor from?

• Thread starter RippedTorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Humanity 1996: Citric acid
Humanity 2019: d-limonene

Humanity is devolving at a rapid pace. Thanks to nothing more than commercial propaganda by the future producers of America. I've smoked their e-cigs before.. Watermelon flavor? Citrus flavor? You gotta be kidding me.. People actually put this in their bodies without puking?

This is like one big IQ test America is failing.. Mommas don't let your babies grow up to smoke perfume weed...

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Humanity is devolving at a rapid pace. Thanks to nothing more than commercial propaganda by the future producers of America. I've smoked their e-cigs before.. Watermelon flavor? Citrus flavor? You gotta be kidding me.. People actually put this in their bodies without puking?

This is like one big IQ test America is failing.. Mommas don't let your babies grow up to smoke perfume weed...
I really don’t see the issue with lemon weed

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Huh? Critic Acid and Malic acid makes lemons sour. Not the flavor. I could barely decipher what you are even trying to say.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Your complaining about that?

True terpenes used mineral oil and veg oil as their dilutent for years.

NUMEROUS hplc/gs lab tests confirm this 100%.
Yikes

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

I dont understand what point you are trying to make, perhaps you can elaborate.

Theres nothing wrong with terpy weed that has flavor. To go back to bland, flavorless weed would be devolving.

Most terps are not healthy to inhale/smoke at high dosages but it is far beyond the levels we encounter with naturally grown cannabis. I cant say the same for all the companies diluting concentrates with non-cannabis derived terpenes so they can make cartridges.

Latest posts

Top Bottom