where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I take my suggestion back of the qcs seed bank in Quebec as I've had a few more not pop one that popped but never put out roots. A blueberry that had 2 clotydons but only one side of the plant is growing seriously. And today I found 2 males out of my Bruce banner supposedly femenized.

Needless to say I've spent my money on there genetics for th last time.

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

I used Neptune and got humboldt seed co sour diesel. Came out great and they take cc

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Real Seed co/Kwikseeds is the best hands down for pure landrace genetics. I've also had surprisingly good germ rates from their beans so far.

ACE seeds is similar, with more refined landrace genetics. Got some Orient Express on the way right now.

Underground Seed Co is like Ace on a smaller scale. Their Uzbekistan and Nepalma were both great for me, and the Triple Pakistan that's probably 70% of the way through flower right now is looking outstanding.

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

One Love Genetics​

I recently gave One Love Genetics a try. They are out of Ohio. Received everything as ordered plus freebies. Not the biggest selection of Femenized Photos but it's getting bigger and the strains that they do have are great. All of the seeds popped overnight in water and we're above ground 24 hours after I put em in dirt. Couldn't be more pleased. Definitely recommend!!! Not to mention 40 bucks for all of there 5 packs of Fems. Check em out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Check out Mark on Strainly... I only know him from a few purchases but he always communicates well, the seeds arrive fast and plump. Totally accountable and he sells all his seeds for $1 each. He produces 50,000 every 90 days so he sells high quality at a low price (per his bio). We had a 100% germ rate on a 30 seed run...no flower yet but expecting great things. It's an opportunity to buy right from a breeder at a fair price. Again, I only know Mark professionally but I buy a lot of seeds and for a buck a seed he could be a rude curmudgeon and it would be worth but his a solid vendor. I just noticed he even has his phone number if you want to ask a question vs emailing.
https://www.strainly.io/en/mark 619-929-1106
Cheers,
Q
Hi mate

Do you have an email for this guy and do you know if he ships to the UK?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Methisto USA autoflowers only, credit and debit, DC seed exchange, photo's and autos, cash only, Pacific seeds, photo's and autos, cash only, Oregon Elite Seeds photo's and autos, cash credit and debit, Crop King USA, photo's and autos, cash, credit and debit, Growers Choice cash only? Photo's and autos, these places are all located in the States.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I recently gave One Love Genetics a try. They are out of Ohio. Received everything as ordered plus freebies. Not the biggest selection of Femenized Photos but it's getting bigger and the strains that they do have are great. All of the seeds popped overnight in water and we're above ground 24 hours after I put em in dirt. Couldn't be more pleased. Definitely recommend!!! Not to mention 40 bucks for all of there 5 packs of Fems. Check em out!!!
Thanks, I’m supposed to getting away from autoflower , but upon visiting onelove’s site they had regular autoflower seeds! Couldn’t help but order!

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Watch those multi packs from Ethos, they are known to herm.
Seed Cellar is a good place, BTW.
That's actually where I got the Multipack. I have indeed heard that before. What I can say is that the seeds I got in the Multipack seemed premature. All have popped so far just noting that the seeds almost looked green versus the stuff I got from One Love Genetics. Those seeds were nice and mature!

Last edited by a moderator:
garybo

garybo

Stay away from Seedsman. I have used them for 4 years straight, the first 2 years the seeds received were top-notch, then the 3rd year half of the seeds were duds. I complained and Seedsman made good for the bad seeds, problem is that I grow outdoor and by the time I received the replacements, it was too late in the year to put out the crop. Last year I ordered 12 seeds. Of the 12 seeds only 2 developed and both are tiny.
Seedsman, if you are reading this print, you need to work on your quality control, big time.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Stay away from Seedsman. I have used them for 4 years straight, the first 2 years the seeds received were top-notch, then the 3rd year half of the seeds were duds. I complained and Seedsman made good for the bad seeds, problem is that I grow outdoor and by the time I received the replacements, it was too late in the year to put out the crop. Last year I ordered 12 seeds. Of the 12 seeds only 2 developed and both are tiny.
Seedsman, if you are reading this print, you need to work on your quality control, big time.
Plus they are in Spain, too much hassle ordering overseas IMO, I'd rather deal with a middleman.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Seedsman is by far my least favorite of the big sites. The layout is so frustrating, the tracking on their shipments doesn't really work, and the freebies on Attitude or anywhere else are almost always better.

Tommy626

Tommy626

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
ILGM.com (speedy delivery in us)

Top Bottom