where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Australian border control has its own tv show so I know they are strict. But on that show it was most asian people taking meat or food in or out of the country. Good that you find a way

dusty68

dusty68

I've been searching for some feminized Florida Orange seeds. does anybody have lead? Much appreciated if you can help!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Has anyone here tried Jordan of the islands? Canadian breeder that I’m going to be giving a go with my next grow. I’m going to grow a strain called blackberry breath which is a combination of his blackberry and thug pugs meatbreath! Pretty excited to pop em
I've had good results with Jordan , good luck

Madmax

Madmax

After having 2 shipments stopped by customs I’m breeding my own with the genetics I got through from Farm members not even going to try to order any more the letter from the constabulary said my mail is being watched for further contraband........... Australia sux dingo dildos dipped in dingo do dos .....
Uno i was chatting to my mate yesterday bout my orders not getting through.was telling him bet my name is down and everything is checked what i order..so your letters from customs or the piglets od..

Pippins

Pippins

Seedsman has really disappointed me with their selection available to the USA since Brexit, no idea why that affects us. I have another Attitude order coming in any day now, but Sensible Seeds, and the Vault have also been reliable. I've also successfully ordered from True North before, thought their prices are higher than the others. I wish some domestic bank carried Ace Seeds but since they don't, I'll continue to order from overseas. Never had a customs intercept in 15 years and 50+ orders! Knock on wood!! Also, I could be wrong but isn't Cannapot actually in Australia? I always see Australians having issues getting seeds but I thought that place was actually located there...maybe not, but I'd look into it. Wolf Creek 3 coming out soon, wooo hooo!

badradsad

badradsad

I’ve bought seeds from a lot of different seed banks, including overseas seed banks.
So far my favorite ones are

The Seed Connection
Lucious Genetics
Labyrinth Seed Co
Real Rocky Mountain High 719
Deeply Rooted Seed Bank
Harvest Mutual
Superior Seed Bank
Neptune Seed Bank
^there are all verified, Rocky probably has the slowest shipping, he’s a one man show

The only overseas one I would use is Supreme Seed Bank. Seedsman left a nasty taste in my mouth after they took more money than what they said, I even checked the conversion rate.
Their follow up emails with customer service were rude af.
supreme seed bank tried to mail my seeds three different times to me, they kept getting caught by customs, they eventually just refunded me :)
the only advice I would give is, make sure you’re using one that is verified by the breeder to carry their stock. A lot of scammers out there like Seed Mart 2.0, Genetics Worked, and 808 Seed Bank.

dire wolf

dire wolf

@dire wolf what have you grown of his? I’ve got blackberry breath right now that my friend gave me cause he didn’t want to grow but I was also looking at more of the black like such as black candyland or black dolato. Also seen some great blue Hawaiian and god bud plants
Hey cheek , I grew out a lot of Jordan plants ....
I was on a blueberry hunt many years ago , I did sagamartha blueberry , DJ , Joey weed ( you can find him at hemp depot , highly recommended)
I found a killer blueberry in the blue amnesia grow , though I just checked and they seem to be out of stock ....I kept that mom around for years , she was my favorite blueberry , unfortunately I lost her , but I got a batch of " blueberry muffin " that I'm gonna pop this year , they also seem to be out of stock ,
Haven't tried the newer Jordan offerings , but I wouldn't hesitate on any of them .....
I've had good luck

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

GoldenTicketSeedBank super fast shipping, good customer service. 🔥💨

Smell it

Smell it

Genehtik seeds in Italy has been my choice Gorilla Bilbo is my favorite had one plant make 10# trimmed flower tested 20%.

crazychris48

crazychris48

I am a first time indoor grower, only ordered seeds once. White Widow regular. From MSNL I ordered 10 regular ww seeds for around $35, got 5 free big bud seeds. With shipping it was a little over $50.I tried germing 5 of the ww, 0 popped. I tried 3 of the big bud, all 3 popped, which is what I am currently growing, 1 female. I contacted MSNL via e-mail about the 5 not germing and after a few pics of the big bud and basically what I just told yall, they sent me 10 more ww seeds for free. I am in the deep south, growing is not legal here so the stealthy packaging was great. It took me a while to find them. So far, 4 of the 8 replacements have popped. I just picked the company at random, my luck could have been worse.

Last edited:
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Did the seeds that did not germinate look bad ? Or did they seem normal?
I know germ rate varies from strain to strain

zebrausa

zebrausa

After having 2 shipments stopped by customs I’m breeding my own with the genetics I got through from Farm members not even going to try to order any more the letter from the constabulary said my mail is being watched for further contraband........... Australia sux dingo dildos dipped in dingo do dos .....

I have purchased many strains from ACE seeds over the past two years and I never lost a shipment. They don't send to USA now. My last two grows got pollinated,( four different strains) one intentionally, and the other by accident. I have many seeds now in my fridge. I just placed two cultivars from my seeds to flower yesterday. One is Bluedream, the real cut! The other is Banana OG. A investor I know just purchased 13000 seeds. He asked me to help him get started so in April we're going to do a pheno hunt with those seed lots. We're putting 20000 sq ft under tent to begin with a monthly harvest planned initially. He wanted a weekly harvest but I talked him into a monthly harvest until we work out the inevitable challenges you have starting a grow this size. Next year, we'll move indoors to the new facility.

zebrausa

zebrausa

I bought from American seeds and not one germinated. I bought a growers pack, it looks like they grabbed bird seed. I was so disappointed.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I received my order from Herbie's the other day. It took them about 15 days to deliver. It would have been faster if it was not for the USPS shipping delay it incurred. My order did have a few cracked/crushed seeds. Herbie's made it right though. They sent a new 10 pack of Caramelo to replace the 2 crushed seeds. They replaced 5 auto gorilla freebies due to cracked seeds too. They also sent 5 extra freebie seeds due to my issue.

I can't complain. I felt like they went the extra mile to make things right for me ...

Muttley

Muttley

I highly recommend Ali Bongo in the UK. They are the absolute MASTERS of stealth mailing, and their catalog of seeds is mind-boggling.

I happen to love lemon scented flavors of weed, and here is a sample of their offerings in this genre alone.

https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/search/?q=lemon

If Ali Bongo does not have a specific seed variety that you are after, then it probably no longer exists.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

I am a first time indoor grower, only ordered seeds once. White Widow regular. From MSNL I ordered 10 regular ww seeds for around $35, got 5 free big bud seeds. With shipping it was a little over $50.I tried germing 5 of the ww, 0 popped. I tried 3 of the big bud, all 3 popped, which is what I am currently growing, 1 female. I contacted MSNL via e-mail about the 5 not germing and after a few pics of the big bud and basically what I just told yall, they sent me 10 more ww seeds for free. I am in the deep south, growing is not legal here so the stealthy packaging was great. It took me a while to find them. So far, 4 of the 8 replacements have popped. I just picked the company at random, my luck could have been worse.

yesh man mnsl is hit or miss on germination. But they always respond with freebies if you contact them.
i got the soundtrack to titanic. 😜 What was your stealth cd shipping?

Top Bottom