where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

QualityLovin

This is my review of pevgrow. I ordered tropicanna poison fast f1 strain from them and the seeds i got were auto flowers. I have ordered real tropicanas poison fast f1 seeds from seedsman.com that was properly packaged by sweetsweeds not in those phony ziploc bags. I sent a message telling them my plants were flowering and it had only been 2-3 weeks. They were in 1 gallon vegging with 18/6 of led light. I also had other seeds being grown and they were still vegging. At first they sounded concerned, and ask to send updates in 1-2 weeks later. I sent updated pics informing them they were auto flowers and they tried lying, claiming they were autoflowers. I told them that that wasn't true since I've grown these already and know how they grow. I even sent links to growdiaries.com and seedsman websites showing that the seeds should be "photoperiod-dependent". I asked for a refund or store credit to get new seeds and they offered a 5% discount on my next order. So ridiculous. Don't order from this place, they don't sell original seeds from the true growers. If you order from seedsman.com, you will receive authentic packaging from the seedbank that is selling their seeds. Attached is the entire message I had with them.

Screenshot 20211228 121021 Chrome

shaganja

shaganja

I got a few from reeferman. But the customer service is shitty. Bought landrace. Wouldnt open. One opened but was dud. Talked to them and they said they would ship me another pack, but nothing so far. Think I'm done with him.

shaganja

shaganja

I hope you will continue to trust us for a long time! 😍
Actually your xheckout doesnt work. Sometimes i can get it to work. But still have a cart full if shit that wont let me check out. You have to work on your website

shaganja

shaganja

Actually your xheckout doesnt work. Sometimes i can get it to work. But still have a cart full if shit that wont let me check out. You have to work on your website
And I don't wanna talk about seeds that didnt open. Spent many hundreds with you. Bought durban from you twice. First didnt open. Had to buy them again. No response. I wont shop with you guys again. Love the selection, but hate the bad seeds, and bad customer service.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I grow autoflowers and yesterday payed $33 for 1 bean, would have bought a 3 pac but Methisto was having none of that, an f3 strain call Jammy Dodgers #2, all other strains were f1, they will probably send a free seed I already have and stickers witch I have many, so kinda disappointed on 420 but logged on late so they may have had more and sold out, Crop King was doing buy a 5+1 pac get another 50% off, Crop king is a legitimate bank with hundreds of strains both autoflowers, fem photoperiod, and reg seeds, if u can't find it there they probably don't make it, I do not know what your looking for but I would recommend Crop King USA bought from many times no problems, you can try Oregon Elite Seeds I have bought off them no problem, Mosca Seeds, Cali Collection, DC seed exchange have used with no problem, I know a few legitimate overseas banks but the ones I mentioned are US based all legitimate and used all personally, if you can't find something at 1 of these banks or breeders I mentioned they probably don't make it, try Crop King first bc they have so many strains, ie Accapoco Gold, Lambs Bread, Hawaiian ect.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

I will have some packs available shorty i been breeding over 20 yrs and i would like to think i have some of the best genetics out there.i think from breeding dogs for over 30 yrs has helped elevate my game because i see what others dont because i breed for genetics 1st and then for terpenes and resin production .plus being sick with a pain disease i know good medical strains because if it helps me and im in pain everyday im sure it will help others who need an all around type of medicine...freebies with every order so now is your chance to get good prices before i make a name for myself ..50 bucks each pack of 15 seeds they are regs as i am a breeder but i will start making fems for all you newbies buy 2 get 1 free along with various untested strains so hit me up and give me a try satisfactory guaranteed ...

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

I grow autoflowers and yesterday payed $33 for 1 bean, would have bought a 3 pac but Methisto was having none of that, an f3 strain call Jammy Dodgers #2, all other strains were f1, they will probably send a free seed I already have and stickers witch I have many, so kinda disappointed on 420 but logged on late so they may have had more and sold out, Crop King was doing buy a 5+1 pac get another 50% off, Crop king is a legitimate bank with hundreds of strains both autoflowers, fem photoperiod, and reg seeds, if u can't find it there they probably don't make it, I do not know what your looking for but I would recommend Crop King USA bought from many times no problems, you can try Oregon Elite Seeds I have bought off them no problem, Mosca Seeds, Cali Collection, DC seed exchange have used with no problem, I know a few legitimate overseas banks but the ones I mentioned are US based all legitimate and used all personally, if you can't find something at 1 of these banks or breeders I mentioned they probably don't make it, try Crop King first bc they have so many strains, ie Accapoco Gold, Lambs Bread, Hawaiian ect.
I always gotten my seeds from crop King seed great customer service fast shipping and great guarantees hope this helps

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Strainly.io is where i shop mostly now. I get to see the growers actually growing them, can chat with them, strike up a working relationship. Most of those cats care about their rep. I started getting seeds sent to me as testers free from one great guy on there but that's not the norm, i grew 2 of his strains and my pics were 'well appreciated' ill put it. Love you Erin!

shaganja

shaganja

And of course the wild thai didnt open. Grower fault? Been opening seeds for 6 years or so.
So yeah, fuck pev seeds
This is my review of pevgrow. I ordered tropicanna poison fast f1 strain from them and the seeds i got were auto flowers. I have ordered real tropicanas poison fast f1 seeds from seedsman.com that was properly packaged by sweetsweeds not in those phony ziploc bags. I sent a message telling them my plants were flowering and it had only been 2-3 weeks. They were in 1 gallon vegging with 18/6 of led light. I also had other seeds being grown and they were still vegging. At first they sounded concerned, and ask to send updates in 1-2 weeks later. I sent updated pics informing them they were auto flowers and they tried lying, claiming they were autoflowers. I told them that that wasn't true since I've grown these already and know how they grow. I even sent links to growdiaries.com and seedsman websites showing that the seeds should be "photoperiod-dependent". I asked for a refund or store credit to get new seeds and they offered a 5% discount on my next order. So ridiculous. Don't order from this place, they don't sell original seeds from the true growers. If you order from seedsman.com, you will receive authentic packaging from the seedbank that is selling their seeds. Attached is the entire message I had with them.

View attachment 1200875
Yes, FUCK PEV SEEDS

fishbuds

fishbuds

i dont understand. seeds that dont germinate? please, someone explain this to me.

i just pulled a drawer open, in a shitty room with no a/c, heat, or anything. just seeds in a plastic bag, in a drawer, for 2-3 years.

found'em, so i figured, i wud popem. 11/12 popped with little to no assistance. straight from bag to plain promix, water, litfa, 4 days, plants!

seeds that dont germinate? i meen you really have to be trying to screw things up if you are shipping seeds that do not open.

shaganja

shaganja

Be surprised when buying many strains, how many wont open. I wish everyone grew regenerative. These seeds have biological intelligence. They open fast, are vigorous, and grow pretty fast. My kids waiting for end of may before they hit the ground.

S

SlabHardcheese

I'm a noob but https://weed-seeds.com/ was very good to me. I think they are in US back east somewhere? I ordered several zkittlez auto fem and Kosher Tangie photo fem and received almost double in a variety of freebees, plus they shipped immediately and I received them in 5 days. Price was quite good too. They were very helpful and responsive for a support question. I had to pay via 3rd party app. They've done everything right that I can tell. I don't know how to judge their genetics or sourcing compared to other suppliers but so far so good. Anyone else have other feedback about weed-seeds.com? (this is NOT single-weed-seeds.com or several others with similar names)

Latest posts

Top Bottom