where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SlabHardcheese

I'm a noob but https://weed-seeds.com/ was very good to me. I think they are in US back east somewhere? I ordered several zkittlez auto fem and Kosher Tangie photo fem and received almost double in a variety of freebees, plus they shipped immediately and I received them in 5 days. Price was quite good too. They were very helpful and responsive for a support question. I had to pay via 3rd party app. They've done everything right that I can tell. I don't know how to judge their genetics or sourcing compared to other suppliers but so far so good. Anyone else have other feedback about weed-seeds.com? (this is NOT single-weed-seeds.com or several others with similar names)
Update... I asked weed-seeds.com directly through a support request about their sourcing and how I would go about requesting genetics like a specific Mephisto auto for example. Their support is great. I had several immediate and friendly response emails this morning. And their shipping was super fast. And they are pretty generous with their "free-be" seeds. But, they basically have a policy to NOT disclose the source breeders.
"We obtain our seeds from a variety of sources. However, all of our strains are white labelled through our house brand. We do not advertise breeders or origins. "
When I asked why they just repeated: "We do not disclose the specific breeders or brands. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you that information." Their prices are almost half and they have a HUGE selection. But I don't like that they will not tell you the genetic source, so I guess I'll be looking elsewhere after this season. Currently running their zkittlez auto fem so I will find out I guess. I have no actual reason to avoid them other than this issue, but not all their seeds have actual grow photos so how to know if you are getting the genetics / grow characteristics you think? For me a cheaper price is less important than knowing what I am getting. Maybe I am over thinking it I don't know...

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Update... I asked weed-seeds.com directly through a support request about their sourcing and how I would go about requesting genetics like a specific Mephisto auto for example. Their support is great. I had several immediate and friendly response emails this morning. And their shipping was super fast. And they are pretty generous with their "free-be" seeds. But, they basically have a policy to NOT disclose the source breeders.
"We obtain our seeds from a variety of sources. However, all of our strains are white labelled through our house brand. We do not advertise breeders or origins. "
When I asked why they just repeated: "We do not disclose the specific breeders or brands. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you that information." Their prices are almost half and they have a HUGE selection. But I don't like that they will not tell you the genetic source, so I guess I'll be looking elsewhere after this season. Currently running their zkittlez auto fem so I will find out I guess. I have no actual reason to avoid them other than this issue, but not all their seeds have actual grow photos so how to know if you are getting the genetics / grow characteristics you think? For me a cheaper price is less important than knowing what I am getting. Maybe I am over thinking it I don't know...
North Atlantic Seed Company, Oaseeds, and others all do the same thing. I've found that in most cases, it's not too hard to figure out the breeder. Those white label strains have a place in your seed collection, but so do those breeder packs. My last order was this past Friday. I ordered chem dog and girl scout cookies (fast version). The chem dog I'm 100% sure is from Greenhouse Seeds. I'm not as sure about the gsc. I also picked up some LemonGrass (Humbold Seed Company)( @Dothraki ), and Tropicanna Poison Fast version. Those should be here on Friday.

In the past, I've ordered Shiskaberry from Oaseed's bulk menu. It's Barney's Farm. The description is word for word almost. I've ordered pineapple chuck from Oaseed's bulk menu too. I'm close to 100% certain it's Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk.

Fast versions are going in the greenhouse. Many "fast" bred strains will start flowering at around 15 hrs of sunlight. They will start flowering in July as opposed to August. This should give me the time to get those finished before fall weather comes in.

Anyway, I buy both the white label/bulk strains and breeder packs. It's a good way to stretch your money while giving you the option to also pick up something special that caught your eye from a specific breeder.

Now, if anyone knows where to pick up Anesia Seeds from a USA based distributor, please let me know.

T

tattoojeff

I have a bunch of regular seeds, different Guyana strains, let me know if your still looking

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
North Atlantic Seed Company, Oaseeds, and others all do the same thing. I've found that in most cases, it's not too hard to figure out the breeder. Those white label strains have a place in your seed collection, but so do those breeder packs. My last order was this past Friday. I ordered chem dog and girl scout cookies (fast version). The chem dog I'm 100% sure is from Greenhouse Seeds. I'm not as sure about the gsc. I also picked up some LemonGrass (Humbold Seed Company)( @Dothraki ), and Tropicanna Poison Fast version. Those should be here on Friday.

In the past, I've ordered Shiskaberry from Oaseed's bulk menu. It's Barney's Farm. The description is word for word almost. I've ordered pineapple chuck from Oaseed's bulk menu too. I'm close to 100% certain it's Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk.

Fast versions are going in the greenhouse. Many "fast" bred strains will start flowering at around 15 hrs of sunlight. They will start flowering in July as opposed to August. This should give me the time to get those finished before fall weather comes in.

Anyway, I buy both the white label/bulk strains and breeder packs. It's a good way to stretch your money while giving you the option to also pick up something special that caught your eye from a specific breeder.

Now, if anyone knows where to pick up Anesia Seeds from a USA based distributor, please let me know.
no usa distributors for Anesia but canna pot has plenty of Anesia seeds in stock and ships quick pretty much worldwide, i’m in canada and its always fast..
everything i grow by them has always been killer and all my friends just love it and always want to buy or trade for it, not lying or bragging just saying.. especially the pink starburst and gelato dream strains..
i still have future #1, imperium x, strawberry kush and afghanica landrance from them to grow..
i’ve tried many of the common seed bank/breeders and na not for me…

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

SeedCellar worked for me. I'm in Michigan and had my seeds in 5 days from the day they received my money order.

Since I've germinated 6 and 5 popped and are growing well. Heres THC Bomb 1&2 Feminized (Bomb Seeds)...Made of Honor 1&2 Feminized (Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds) and NY47 Feminized. A runt it looks like. (World of Seeds)(One of the NY47 seeds did not germ.)

Also got 5 free regular Mendo Cookies seeds that I'm looking forward to trying soon. Eventually I will grow them out and hopefully find a killer male to do some selective breeding with. Let the phenotype hunt begin!
Hey brother
I'm in Michigan as well and I'm having a super hard time locating good Feminized seeds fora decent price. I am a medical patient and disabled wich also means my income is fixed. Plz let me know if you mite have a Feminized seed or two you could part with?

C

Christos1974

Hey brother
I'm in Michigan as well and I'm having a super hard time locating good Feminized seeds fora decent price. I am a medical patient and disabled wich also means my income is fixed. Plz let me know if you mite have a Feminized seed or two you could part with?
North Atlantic seed company, they have many breeders and seeds to choose from at a decent price,but remember, good genetics cost a bit more but it's worth it. Good luck 👍

LJ66

LJ66

I’ve only bought online as Im in Australia and I haven’t had any problems with these:

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

North Atlantic Seed Company, Oaseeds, and others all do the same thing. I've found that in most cases, it's not too hard to figure out the breeder. Those white label strains have a place in your seed collection

I think the Fast versions are from Seedsman. Same goes for a few other white labels from NASC. Dosido Fast was a good plant. Not really the same as real Dosido, but it was good weed. Purple and frosty.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

email ak bean brains and try to get his number maybe. get that tknl5haze and skunk qabbage.
top dog seeds Chemdog 91.
if youre asking where to get seeds in this way i might suggest a different angle.
For me it's "which breeder has the best of which strains and I dont give a damn how it gets here".
Because it's 2022 and "they" dont really give half a shit about people buying seeds online.
I just email each breeder directly. Or if by some miracle they have a website that actually takes your card I just do that...

H

hawkman

If you search the forums, you will find quite a few people that have issues with Ethos. My buddy did reach out to them, but they didn't really make it right. They sent him completely different strain of 4 regular seeds and had only 1 female, and that 1 only got him a little over 2oz when he gets average of 5oz per plant.
Wow -- been runnning Ethos for a few years - never no hermies yet !!!!! any trades for ethos seeds strains (seed for seed) 'WeedguardianFamily Tree" "Attitude Seed" "Neptune Seed" "Platimun Seed" "Trump Seeds" are a few have many. many more - if you want (Ninefold Generics")

E

Eggman2

Have not read this whole thread so maybe old news, maybe proven bad. However, I have had great results dealing with 207 Genetics. Checking all of my boxes.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Have not read this whole thread so maybe old news, maybe proven bad. However, I have had great results dealing with 207 Genetics. Checking all of my boxes.
Seems like they are constantly out of everything & seldom restock, at least when I was in the market & checked back.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
@Trustfall was quick
@TryingToGrow was quick
@We_Toke_Chronic was quick

Bulkgenetics.com is CHEAP
Homegrowncannabisco.com is reliable but neither cheap nor quick

I'm out of sources
Thanks for the mention.

I liked a few places but prices went up since I was buying them

Attitude, Linda seeds, Oasis Seeds. But all their prices went up so I’m glad I got everything before they did.

Actually just made an order with ‘the real seed company’, grabbed some of their lower priced stuff and a couple that I had to have.

Ordered over a month ago now and it’s been in customs for almost a month.

Last edited:
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

This spring I bought seeds from The Seed Source In Westport, MA. More expensive than my regular choice, Attitude in UK, but dozens of breeders to choose from, no delays at customs, no need to drop $10-$15 on t-shirt to hide seeds in stealth shipping, and time from mailing off cash to receiving seeds with USPS tracking number was about 8 business days. Seeds came in breeder packs in bubble wrap envelope.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
This spring I bought seeds from The Seed Source In Westport, MA. More expensive than my regular choice, Attitude in UK, but dozens of breeders to choose from, no delays at customs, no need to drop $10-$15 on t-shirt to hide seeds in stealth shipping, and time from mailing off cash to receiving seeds with USPS tracking number was about 8 business days. Seeds came in breeder packs in bubble wrap envelope.
Was a customs form needed? Curious as to what they put on there for seed packs ina bubble envelope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom