where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Has anyone done business with khalifa genetics? I've been watching several of their YouTube videos and might check them out in the future looking into some land races

MercDod

MercDod

"What a person chooses to grow boils down in many cases to personal preferences and ease of placing their order. Credit card transactions at foreign companies are frequently declined. I have almost completely switched to buying my seeds through USA based distributors. Not near the hassle in getting a payment to go through."

That was my experience. Finally downloaded "Cash App" and now I use the bitcoin feature they have to pay with as it seems its the way of the future.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
I live in U.S. & have ordered from senses,nirvana,& seedsman & they’re all great & good customer service. Never had seeds not arrive & most throw freebie seeds too. I used to order from seed boutique back in day & they were great also but haven’t or
Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
I live in in the U.S. & Ive ordered from sensei,nirvana,& seedsman for yrs.& they’ve always been great & good customer service. Seeds always came even tho it was illegal in U.S. & most gave freebies too. I used to order from a place called seedboutique.com all the time back in day but haven’t ordered from them recently but back then I probably got hundreds of strains from them.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I live in USA and recommend the following seed vendors, and direct breeders. I have used all of them on multiple occasions.

JBCSeeds
Great Lakes Genetics
Seeds Here Now
Seed Source
AKBeanBrains.. Direct Breeder though his gear is also available at JBC, and other seed banks but he has more choices if you but direct from him, and he gives more free seeds. Contact Dave at [email protected] ask for a complete seed list. Has all kinds of older 80s, and 90s strains from Super Sativa Seed Club, and Sensi Seeds. Pre 2000 Kali Mist from Serious Seeds.
Authentic Genetics- Direct Breeder.
DC Seed Exchange
Swami Organic Seeds-Direct Breeder
The Nature Farm Genetics-Direct Breeder
Labyrinth Seed Company

For ordering from Europe to USA. I like Midweek Song.

From Canada I like Hemp Depot, and especially Joey Weed Seeds. AK47. It is pre 2000 AK47 genetics.

But highly recommend AKBeanBrains Gear.

I myself prefer sending cash, and I tape the letter shut.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I live in USA and recommend the following seed vendors, and direct breeders. I have used all of them on multiple occasions.

JBCSeeds
Great Lakes Genetics
Seeds Here Now
Seed Source
AKBeanBrains.. Direct Breeder though his gear is also available at JBC, and other seed banks but he has more choices if you but direct from him, and he gives more free seeds. Contact Dave at [email protected] ask for a complete seed list. Has all kinds of older 80s, and 90s strains from Super Sativa Seed Club, and Sensi Seeds. Pre 2000 Kali Mist from Serious Seeds.
Authentic Genetics- Direct Breeder.
DC Seed Exchange
Swami Organic Seeds-Direct Breeder
The Nature Farm Genetics-Direct Breeder
Labyrinth Seed Company

For ordering from Europe to USA. I like Midweek Song.

From Canada I like Hemp Depot, and especially Joey Weed Seeds. AK47. It is pre 2000 AK47 genetics.

But highly recommend AKBeanBrains Gear.

I myself prefer sending cash, and I tape the letter shut.
I’ll give some of those a try as I live in U.S. also. I’ve also done cash many times,they make special envelopes just for that so ppl.can’t tell what’s in envelope.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I try to order my seeds directly from breeder 's own website or when it's not possible i go by some resseler like zamnesia.com, seedsman.com, alchimia.com

H

High95

Caught up with an old friend today and was able to do some swapping for some cuttings off a couple of my ladies. He uses True North. Based in Canada. Lil pricey but he has used them for a couple years with no hiccups so he claims it's worth it. I scooped a 8 pack of Strawberry Banana Fems. He paid 90 some for the pack. Started germ on 4 of em this evening. I soak first 24. All four sank immediately. Some may argue but that's said to be a good sign. I'll be sure to keep posted in another thread on the whole grow. I think I'ma gonna check out Seed Cellar or JBC next. I'm after one of Ethos Mutipacks.
Ethos Multipacks are great if it's something that you are interested in. They seem to all have a common theme running through them ATM. I got the Banger and Indica packs a while back and it was just a bunch of random stuff, just one of each and I still have half to go through. I've been focused on NorCal breeders lately, Sha Bud of 707 Seedbank put out the Kush Cleaner Experience, a bunch of nice crosses done with his Kush Cleaner stud, regular seeds all $50 a pack. I got the Chemdog's Sister x and Ol' Betsey x, flowered 2 Chems and they were beautiful, going to be hard deciding which one to keep. I'll be running the others coming up, they are getting harder to find and selection is shrinking, but there is some gold for short $. Got some Mendo Twenty20 gear, one pheno of the Glue Sniffer was spot on GG#4, lanky, floppy, huge and just stupid sticky. I'm withholding judgement on the Snow-G until I run it again, I think it was probably me and not the genetics this round. Also got the Snowcaine V2 which is a Bx of the Mendo cut x the Michigan cut, and there was another freebie called Sparkle Face, I only bought 2 3 packs of fems and got 4 Mendo strains and an in house bred, In House strain Slurrmints x Slurrup and ProMedz Peanut Cookies x Slurrup, which may be the best part of the whole purchase, that was from Ground up Genes seeds. Got BOGO on AK Bean Brains and B2G1 on Bodhi gear plus some nice sounding in-house bred freebies at Seed Source. But my latest takes the cake, got a pack of the Patient Zero F2s from Humboldt CSI and got 44 or 45 freebies straight from Caleb. I was floored when I opened the package, but I've since read that it's pretty common( but some folks get zip) when ordering direct from him. Here's what I got, some IBL's(PCK and Pine Tar Kush) that are almost as old as I am, makes me feel like I better do some breeding with these. And when it comes to strains Nspecta has exactly what he says he has. There were a couple packs of TK S1s still for sale over there last time I looked. I'm scared to go back and see if they are any still there, I don't need any more seeds, any more seeds, any more seeds(he says to keep clones as many are better than the mom, I don't know if anyone else has gotten the TK to successfully pollinate itself to date. If they have I sure never was that close to getting some)

Screenshot 2022 08 04 233423
Screenshot 2022 08 04 233503
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Hey I have a question. What is the strain sssc called. I get that its sssc club but isn't there also a strain sssc.

Is that just their flagship and thats also what the strain is called?

nomdeplume

nomdeplume

As an addition to earlier post, I recently tried Attitude Seed Bank. Received seeds in a similar time as Seedsman and so far 100% germ on both bought strains. Altogether recieved 12 freebies with two 5 pack purchases. Overall better deal on seeds received. Also the freebies from Attitude were named breeder seeds vs Seedsmans generic freebies. Attitude offers basically same breeders as Seedsman, but more breeders and better selection.
My purchase was motivated by seeds that were not available from Seedsman. DNA White Alien and 707 OG Kush.
Very happy with purchase.
I have gotten so many counterfeit seeds from Attitude Seed Bank I will NEVER buy from them again. I have gotten seeds that were straight up hermaphrodite. And it says on their website the seeds are sold for novelty purposes and they won't answer questions about germination or anything at all really. We'll where I live cannabis is not illegal so why should I buy seeds from someone, who HAS to know, they are being used as a front to sling shit. Sure I have gotten a few good seeds from Attitude Seeds but nothing stabilized or homogenized. You can buy 20 seeds and you better HOPE one of them is dank and HOPE you happen to notice and clone the ONE GOOD SEED, out of the multitude of phenotypes, you were lucky enough to get, in your pack of F7 seeds. Herbies isn't much better. I have decided anyone who won't take responsibility for what they sell, can sell to someone else. I have spent THOUSANDS trying to locate Skunk #1 and Northern Lights 5. Not once were any of the seeds what I bought real. And they are supposed to be homogenous true breeding strains (or were until some morons ruined them) so you could hold a few back and supply yourself forever with truly dank plants. Not anymore. And with genetic drift, poorly bred hybrids are good for a year, if that. I bought some Bubblegum from a "breeder" on Attitude and it was pretty good. It wasn't real bubblegum, but it was good. So I bought more of the same seed from the same breeder and the second group of seeds looked NOTHING like the first seeds even though they were supposed to be the same Bubblegum I bought in rhe first case. Real cute. So right now, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm pretty pissed about the seed market. I could have bred seeds MYSELF instead of growing flowers, and done a hell of a lot better job than the crap I have been buying since 2014. My original Dutch seed was stolen from me when bad fortune put me in a homeless shelter in Olympia Washington and I am convinced I will never see anything like those OG seeds bred buy Nevill ever again. Thete gone, hybridized to shit or in the cupboard of some OG growers who ate smart enough to know what they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Plenty of great seed makers here on the farm. And if you’re looking for nevil haze genetics go to agseedco.com. Todd McCormick breeds with his genetics I believe.

R

ritoMox

Platinum leaf exotics. Stop in and have a look around: Link: I_GROW_SKUNK
Link: i.heart.skunk

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Lucky us I suppose. I was able to grab these at my local horticulture and hydro shop.
well find out how good they are in a month or two once I start the 2022-23 growing season.

online orders successful with credit card through

even stood by their product and sent a 10 pack to replace dud Whiterhino seeds.

4853B124 E98B 485B A446 DAA6206A341C
SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Lucky us I suppose. I was able to grab these at my local horticulture and hydro shop.
well find out how good they are in a month or two once I start the 2022-23 growing season.

online orders successful with credit card through

even stood by their product and sent a 10 pack to replace dud Whiterhino seeds.
So what happened?
Did they send wrong seeds in place of the white rhino? Good shit they fixed it tho

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Crop King Seeds, Mosca Seeds, Rocket Seeds, Oregon Elite Seeds, Sin City Seeds, Cali Connection, 420 New Seed Guy, Mass Medical Seeds, Great lakes Genetics, ILGM, Original, Nirvana, Methisto Genetics Autoflowers only, open Mondays at 3pm eastern be logged in bc they sell out in minutes, all companies will ship to your home.

GYOweed

GYOweed

Crop King Seeds, Mosca Seeds, Rocket Seeds, Oregon Elite Seeds, Sin City Seeds, Cali Connection, 420 New Seed Guy, Mass Medical Seeds, Great lakes Genetics, ILGM, Original, Nirvana, Methisto Genetics Autoflowers only, open Mondays at 3pm eastern be logged in bc they sell out in minutes, all companies will ship to your home.
Maybe someday me, myself, and I but I wont ever do autos again. :P

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I just ordered ten Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold feminized seeds from Seed Supreme in San Diego. They should arrive tomorrow. They said they included four additional seeds as a bonus, but I don't know what strain they are. The ordering process went well.

Top Bottom