where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

I just ordered 20 apple Betty from @Herbies_Seeds along with 9 Cafe racers.

They came with free seeds also. I got a few strawberry blue, a few green poison xl autos and a few sweet coffee ryder autos.

Pricier than I wanted but with the freebies I believe it balances out. As long as they all germinate and grow.

Screenshot 20220819 064220 Gmail

I got bitcoin just for this purchase because ordering from the states is a real pain in the ass. Got a10% discount.

B2ACG

B2ACG

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
👋

grnmtn

grnmtn

Tony Greene's Tortured Beans are almost as homogeneous as clones! The man documented his work for over a decade online and can be found on forums to answer questions. Awesome breeder!

Lisa2265

Lisa2265

Tony Greene's Tortured Beans are almost as homogeneous as clones! The man documented his work for over a decade online and can be found on forums to answer questions. Awesome breeder!
I’ve been getting from NASC. I also used green point seeds. Both r awesome.

Potfairy

Potfairy

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
Greenpoint Seeds from here in CO

Lisa2265

Lisa2265

I've had great luck with GreenPoint seeds. Shipping has been just a few days. I really like their reverse auctions.
I have had luck with them also in the past. I did find a seller in upstate Ny and I purchased seeds from but sadly they were males and pollinated two of my girls before I got rid of them. I wish I could remember the name, they were super cheap also so I figured that’s why. Lesson is stay with a reputable seed store. They stand behind their product.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I realize the post I'm responding to is quite old. However, there is a place in Lansing that sells seeds. I've never shopped them so I don't have information about that. I found their business card at one of the hydro stores I frequent.

Here's the link: https://seedhub.shop/

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I realize the post I'm responding to is quite old. However, there is a place in Lansing that sells seeds. I've never shopped them so I don't have information about that. I found their business card at one of the hydro stores I frequent.

Here's the link: https://seedhub.shop/
Thanks.. Try mephisto.com northatlanticseeds.com rocbudinc.com secondcitygenetics.com terpyseeds.com multiversebeans.com these guys are more than enough to get the good genetics photos or autos...My GOTO seed bank is northatlanticseeds.com they're shipping and freebies are the best

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Thanks.. Try mephisto.com northatlanticseeds.com rocbudinc.com secondcitygenetics.com terpyseeds.com multiversebeans.com these guys are more than enough to get the good genetics photos or autos...My GOTO seed bank is northatlanticseeds.com they're shipping and freebies are the best
I have already shopped NASC. I grew Tropicanna Poison and GSC Fast version from them this summer in my greenhouse. I've also shopped Hella Dank (Nevada). There's also Homegrown Seed Company (California). I've shopped Herbies and Oaseed, but those are European and I've had trouble using a credit card at times.

Everyone has delivered the beans for me.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Truetreeranch.com
Hastings

Ive grown their tangerine tonic with excellent results and currently running 4 of their "heart attack

AmiT

AmiT

I buy locally but it's not easy to get nice healthy auto females (NYC) and when it's about Europe shopping I'm satisfied with Herbies.

skaterdude

skaterdude

Check out Mark on Strainly... I only know him from a few purchases but he always communicates well, the seeds arrive fast and plump. Totally accountable and he sells all his seeds for $1 each. He produces 50,000 every 90 days so he sells high quality at a low price (per his bio). We had a 100% germ rate on a 30 seed run...no flower yet but expecting great things. It's an opportunity to buy right from a breeder at a fair price. Again, I only know Mark professionally but I buy a lot of seeds and for a buck a seed he could be a rude curmudgeon and it would be worth but his a solid vendor. I just noticed he even has his phone number if you want to ask a question vs emailing.
https://www.strainly.io/en/mark 619-929-1106
Cheers,
Q
Just got an order from him based upon a couple of posts here. Nice guy. Sent extras. A little more limited selection of strains than some larger sellers, but worth checking out. Very good communicator on availability and your order. He's great to talk to. Gave me info on doing short auto with regular photoperiod grow. Haven't planted the seeds yet (arrived yesterday), but they look great. He OK'ed posting his phone number.

E

Edinburg

You have been asking for days and I and many others have told you, if you want a handout ask I'll send u seeds if u pay the shipping to Australia.

420gangsta

420gangsta

NORTH ATLANTIC SEED COMPANY, in Maine, awesome customer service , awesome germination rate , freebies, lots of big name breeders

Latest posts

Top Bottom