where is it legal to breed?

• Thread starter solid nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

solid nugs

Which EU countries allow the breeding of cannabis?

I've read that in Switzerland it is legal as the laws do not differ for the production of low THC seeds of hemp and for the higher THC content of plants intended to be grown by human consumption.

I have read that in Holland growing for seed production is illegal...but yet there are lots of seed banks in Holland and some private breeders on here...I would hope that they have more than the tolerated 5 plants. So how do they get around this restricted figure?

Also, there are breeders in Spain where growing is illegal. So how do they get away with breeding?

Hope someone can shed some light on this subject as I'm finding alot of conflicting information on the internet.

convex

convex

Portugal has the most progressive laws on personal drug use in EU... not sure what their stance is on seed production but might be worth researching.

Cheers

jagle

jagle

Portugal has the most progressive laws on personal drug use in EU... not sure what their stance is on seed production but might be worth researching.

Cheers

only decriminalized drugs in portuga.

i presumed it was all done illegally, but just secretly, like how we grow

convex

convex

They say its decrimilization but you can be caught with a pocketful of stash and a joint hanging outta your mouth and a needle still in the vein yet the penalty is state sanctioned therapy/rehab, which you have the right to refuse, then on your merry way ...

Much more relaxed than even the Netherlands, dunno if they have a Red Light strip or Coffee House culture tho

:) Cheers

360smoke

I was wondering why you were looking at just EU countries? I guess this is a bit off topic, but I was doing research about the 16 Legal Medical Marijuana States in the US.

Found out that Nederland Colorado has made it legal to sell weed - from what I have been reading you don't need a dispensary license either. How cool is that, I used to live in CO and I think we are moving to Nederland now with this new law : ) oh, and the skiing.

Here was the question that 482 people voted on - Won by a fairly close 259 votes over 218.

"Shall the electors of the town of Nederland adopt an amendment to the Nederland town code, effective June 1, 2010, removing all criminal penalties under town law to buy, sell, possess, consume, transport, cultivate, manufacture and dispense marijuana and its concentrate and related paraphernalia by persons twenty one years of age and older?”

jagle

jagle

funny still no input from any of the breeders here on the farm

Top Bottom