• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Your pregnant? Congrats!

I think they are just moving locales, but yeah that place was good. It was FULL HIPSTER. They didn't have butter, or syrup. Fucking nihilists
Lol i was talking to chicken on the phone yesterday and hes all hey congrats heard yall are having a baby . bahahaha

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
With all the nonsense going on regarding staying on topic and the abundance of snow . i would like to open this thread for the people by the people.
This thread has no topic just friends hanging out talking about what ever they want as long there is no real threats .
Im tired of seeing good threads get deleted and all the years of friendship and information going poof because 2 people cant get along.

@G gnome @GrowGod @LocalGrowGuy @Limonene @Freshone @DemonTrich @str8smokn @Papa Indica @tattoojim
Any anyone else as long as you arent made of snow amd can leave your stars at the door this should be FUN again

Where the memes at boys
Six watches my ass like a hawk so I have to behave. Here's one that is acceptable and on topic
IMG 3343

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Weird.

take out the X's.

I don't have the effort in me to make a proper trolling account.

Turkey baster blaster.

Last edited:
whitepistols

whitepistols

Can someone explain to me why so damn many use the word organic, or clean meds and seriously think they know it(when they cannot find the corn turd in a toilet they just pushed out)
Then they find out that ed rosenthal book is not worth toilet paper, want to whine,scream and throw a fit because they get thier ass handed to them by growers that were growing before legal states was a thought?

I mean honestly what in the fuck is the deal with forums now. It used to be a hell of a mix of input. Now, shit who has a thread on a room that can put 100 lbs down on a flip like clock work?

Are forums truely indicative of sociaty now? If they are then were fucked because its alot of kiddie games being tossed by no knowledge children that think they can hide behind clean meds or organics.

Yeah I know dont like it you can leave. Seems thats the issue, those that care, gave a shit, or actually know how to grow done said fuck it.

Cannot compete with insta gram if you want to get with those that have the info thats where you go.
Fart noise and back to the regular scheduled diluted bullshit shit show.
To the op, thanks for letting me drop some trueth and reality

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Can someone explain to me why so damn many use the word organic, or clean meds and seriously think they know it(when they cannot find the corn turd in a toilet they just pushed out)
Then they find out that ed rosenthal book is not worth toilet paper, want to whine,scream and throw a fit because they get thier ass handed to them by growers that were growing before legal states was a thought?

I mean honestly what in the fuck is the deal with forums now. It used to be a hell of a mix of input. Now, shit who has a thread on a room that can put 100 lbs down on a flip like clock work?

Are forums truely indicative of sociaty now? If they are then were fucked because its alot of kiddie games being tossed by no knowledge children that think they can hide behind clean meds or organics.

Yeah I know dont like it you can leave. Seems thats the issue, those that care, gave a shit, or actually know how to grow done said fuck it.

Cannot compete with insta gram if you want to get with those that have the info thats where you go.
Lol i know some amazing organic farmers the difference between them and these new holy cats is they dont push their style down others throats like j hovas witnesses . they remind me of vegan gluten free yuppies that are ultra sensitive they clame to be open minded till ya disagree with them . i think fourms go threw fazes now that its legal every ass hat with a light and some bag seeds wants to be a breader or a drug kingpin lol there is also less and less honor these days ya cant trust many the ones ya can tend to be the old heads

G gnome

G gnome

That came outta nowhere! !! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom