Where to buy a vaporizer online?

• Thread starter BigBlonde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gottagrowsometime

I'm new to vaping and have decided to buy a vaporizer. I think the new Pax Plus looks good. I have been trying to buy from the Pax website, but it's broken, and it seems no one is checking the error logs. So, now I'm looking for a reliable source and would appreciate recommendations. TIA
I got my Vape MAX X3 pro. It was my 1st vape pen. It has settings that you can set temp between 0-220c. You get 4min sessions. Battery will give 20-40 sessions depending if you use the full 4mins. It has rapid cooling.. so, if you choose to burn for 2m you don't need to worry about your puff been burnt.
Take 20secs max to heat up. Also they had my X3 pro with a massive discount.
They also provide you with a liquid/resin cup for concentrates. A wire brush, swaps and a C USB WIRE for charging. "I recommend you don't use any fast chargers to charge".. you can also widely buy spare parts, and a spare battery. If you're out and about your vaping requirements are more than met. And you won't break the bank neither. I would defo go with a self heating 1. As there is many you've to self heat. 220c is more than enough to cook whatever you need.. really can't go wrong with this pen for your 1st.

Happy Vaping
Magicvaporizers.com .eu they have a shop in all most every country country. And have US/EU/UK sites.

I'm sure you'll find 1 there.

G

gottagrowsometime

I am also in the market for a vaporizer and just saw some guy on Youtube say they quit making the original Pax 1,2,3 and started making a "Pax mini" and are focusing on selling herb made for their pens. Made the mistake of buying a pressing machine and want to start making my own carts eventually. I live in a place it's all do it yourself. I am also old so I pretty much stay confused on new ways and tools. Going to hit our local "head shop" and hopefully the young man in there will be able to give me some guidance.

I'm still on the fence with trying something kind of new or should I go with something thats seems tried and reliable. Going to keep an eye on your final call.

It seems to me that most all pens are made for herb and rosins. They are looking for one mainly weed and I am looking for one for concentrates. Does anyone have any opinions or suggestions on that?
Have a look at magicvaporizers.com or EU. They have sites/shops WW. The Max V3 pro is a great vape pen. Hits 220c in 20 secs. 20-40 4-2 min sessions. You can also buy a spare battery

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Planet of the vapes.
@Oldchucky Thanks for the website recommendation! I've spent some time browsing it and like it. I ended up ordering from it.

So, yes, I ordered a vaporizer. I decided to go with my first inclination and buy a Pax Plus. Probably the main determiner was that it seems like it would be for a first-time user. The Pax 3 is better for folks who like to tinker. That's me as well and may still buy a Pax 3, because we also decided that a second one would work well for us. We'll just start with the Pax Plus.

I read reviews of most of the vaporizers that folks mentioned in the thread. Many were appealing and I'll keep them in mind for potential future purchases. A good desktop vaporizer would be an excellent addition to our home. So I'm likely to be thinking of those while I'm learning with the Pax Plus.

A big thanks to everyone who helped. I really appreciate it.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I am also in the market for a vaporizer and just saw some guy on Youtube say they quit making the original Pax 1,2,3 and started making a "Pax mini" and are focusing on selling herb made for their pens.
I'm quite sure Pax has stopped making the 1 and 2. The 3 is still available, but I think they're selling off their remaining stock.

The Pax Mini is new and so is the Pax Plus. Apparently, the Pax Plus is very much like the Pax 3 except it's easier to use and doesn't have a phone app. So, for those who like to tinker with settings, the Pax 3 would be better. For those who want ease of use, the Pax Plus would be better. Because this will be my first vaporizer, I chose the Pax Plus.

I haven't seen anything about Pax selling herb made for their pens.

breedwheel

breedwheel

I haven't seen anything about Pax selling herb made for their pens.

The title is what caught my eye. Local smoke shop that sells CBD here had Yocan Magneto's for $25. We will see how it goes. The real head shop guy I visited today was very positive about all the Pax vapes. They didn't have but a handful of lower end ones to look at. He said they were the "cadillac" of vape pens

Last edited:
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

The title is what caught my eye. Local smoke shop that sells CBD here had Yocan Magneto's for $25. We will see how it goes. The real head shop guy I visited today was very positive about all the Pax vapes. They didn't have but a handful of lower end ones to look at. He said they were the "Cadillac" of vape pens
There will probably be some good bargain sales of the Pax 3 as they close it out.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Never pay retail! 🤣

Everything goes on sale, usually twice a year or more.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Never pay retail! 🤣

Everything goes on sale, usually twice a year or more.
I didn't want to wait for a sale. The Plus is new, as well, so it probably won't go on sale for a while. I'm also looking at the Pax 3, which is being discounted. Let me know if you see a sale on the Volcano, though. I'm thinking I want to get one of those before the holidays.

TSD

TSD

I didn't want to wait for a sale. The Plus is new, as well, so it probably won't go on sale for a while. I'm also looking at the Pax 3, which is being discounted. Let me know if you see a sale on the Volcano, though. I'm thinking I want to get one of those before the holidays.
Check out Vaporizer Chief, that's where I got my Mighty and they usually have at least a coupon code.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Check out Vaporizer Chief, that's where I got my Mighty and they usually have at least a coupon code.
I checked them out. They don't have any of the Pax models in stock.

They do have a good coupon code for the Volcano, though. It reduces the price of the Volcano from $700 to $574. I'm not ready to buy one of those yet, however.

I like the Storz and Bickel dosing capsules. Those look like they'd be very convenient.

TSD

TSD

I checked them out. They don't have any of the Pax models in stock.

They do have a good coupon code for the Volcano, though. It reduces the price of the Volcano from $700 to $574. I'm not ready to buy one of those yet, however.

I like the Storz and Bickel dosing capsules. Those look like they'd be very convenient.
Yes, I saved about 100 on my Mighty. The dosing capsules are definitely convenient and keep the vape clean way longer.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

The PAX and STIIZY cartridges tend to clog up. I noticed this more with the gram cartridges than the 1/2's but they'll do it too.

I've had the opportunity to try a lot of them out. To me the best I've found both for quality of oil and reliability of both battery and cartridge has been these guys:

Tremojem

Tremojem

Jeeze...it took three pages to finally see the much needed recommendation for POTV.

POTV is wonderful and has excellent customer support!!!

Planet Of The Vapes!!!

For what its worth...

I own PAX 3, and use it for outside of the home...golfing, fly fishing etc. Wonderful device. Stay on top of cleaning schedule and you won't be disappointed.

I own a Mighty...it is my daily use vaporizer, and I mean daily and often. I use the capsules and have never used it without the capsules. I have two Capsule Caddies, which seal nicely to contain the flower's moisture so it stays fresh. I fill one Caddy with Sativa Capsules and fill the other Caddy with Indica Capsules. I only fill the Caddies if I have guests over for a visit, otherwise I just grind and fill capsules as needed. Wonderful device.

I own a Ditanium Table Top Vaporizer as well. It is sort of a game changer in its own right. Very nice indeed. I use it with a Mega Globe from Sneaky Petes. Wonderful devices, both of them.

Looking seriously at the Zenco for my next purchase.

I do not own an Arizer Solo II, but my Son does, as well as a PAX 3. The Solo II is a wonderful device.

Much like anything else, we, as humans, collect, consume and enjoy...they all fulfill a niche and specific purpose. They all are similar and at the same time very different.

Good on you for asking for help here.

Let me be clear, my answer to your original question is POTV!!!

The rest of my rant is some useful information or observations based off of my personal experience. I offered this to you as a courtesy conversation, as this is a conversation and not just a Google search. You came here for a reason and I hope you continue to see the value in this. This community is in no way, anything like just doing a random Google search. The intent of these types of communities are to collect like minded and not so like minded people together to have open honest discussions. No one person is right or wrong. It is a community.

Truly a Great community.

Best to you.

Last edited:
Tremojem

Tremojem

My apologies for any confusion.

My "3 pages" references the recommendation for where to purchase the vaporizer...POTV.

Not what vaporizer to purchase. Lol

I tend to confuse people. I really need to be more specific.

It might very well be that I missed the recommendation for POTV in the first two pages.

Or, maybe its my use of the word "pages". I am not sure what you call the "5 of 5" navigation buttons listed at both top and bottom of thread.

B

Ballisticsuk

Ive tried a few vapes over the years the best portable by a longshot is the new
Storz and bickle crafty plus latest model (batt life is better but i have a power bank anyway so never runs out)

Ive had a pax and a arizer solo which were both ok pax was good battery and arizer was nice taste but a ball ache with the glass tubes
I got the stainless mod for the crafty and the vapour is dense and tasty from herb oil or pollen

For desktop obviously the volcano takes top spot but the best two alts are the arizer tower newest model not far of the volcano for taste but smaller and more user friendy

And the storz and bickle plenty
Shame this dosnt come portable wirh battery not as nice as the mighty but looks cool

Storz and bickle are the best ive used in all catergorys for taste undeniably its the other features like battery life that let them down they also have awsome customer relations and uphold the warrenty

Arizer would be next choice for flavour and better battery life a bit cheaper and still a great taste

TSD

TSD

Ive tried a few vapes over the years the best portable by a longshot is the new
Storz and bickle crafty plus latest model (batt life is better but i have a power bank anyway so never runs out)

Ive had a pax and a arizer solo which were both ok pax was good battery and arizer was nice taste but a ball ache with the glass tubes
I got the stainless mod for the crafty and the vapour is dense and tasty from herb oil or pollen

For desktop obviously the volcano takes top spot but the best two alts are the arizer tower newest model not far of the volcano for taste but smaller and more user friendy

And the storz and bickle plenty
Shame this dosnt come portable wirh battery not as nice as the mighty but looks cool

Storz and bickle are the best ive used in all catergorys for taste undeniably its the other features like battery life that let them down they also have awsome customer relations and uphold the warrenty

Arizer would be next choice for flavour and better battery life a bit cheaper and still a great taste
I think the new model, the mighty+, has better battery life, I have the original mighty and it's not horrible, plus you can use it while it's plugged in... they usually just wear out over time, making sure not to over charge, in other words, leave them plugged in when they are fully charged, helps the battery have a longer life, that's what I was told by customer service. Also let them run almost out before charging. My battery started not holding a charge and the screen was less readable after like 2 years or so, they sent me a whole new unit, they also do refurbishment if it's a minor issue. Definitely a great company and I agree the taste factor is hard to top.

wallywonks

wallywonks

I miss my steamroller I had 25 yrs ago. I used to have a pipe that changed colors when you smoked it.

I'm interested in a vaporizer for flower. I've seen one before looked like a small popcorn maker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom