Where to buy a vaporizer online?

• Thread starter BigBlonde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I'm new to vaping and have decided to buy a vaporizer. I think the new Pax Plus looks good. I have been trying to buy from the Pax website, but it's broken, and it seems no one is checking the error logs. So, now I'm looking for a reliable source and would appreciate recommendations. TIA

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I'm new to vaping and have decided to buy a vaporizer. I think the new Pax Plus looks good. I have been trying to buy from the Pax website, but it's broken, and it seems no one is checking the error logs. So, now I'm looking for a reliable source and would appreciate recommendations. TIA
I’ve tried them a few times in the past. Finally decided to get one this year.

First and foremost wait for a sale. They seem to be crazy priced these days.

After checking different models and stock I went with a dry herb one that can do wax in canisters.

These might help;

Good luck.

Zen

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter

the king!! haha gonna need a backpack but it's like a hookah when you bust it out and everyone want's a hit! :D

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

the king!! haha gonna need a backpack but it's like a hookah when you bust it out and everyone want's a hit! :D
I don’t know. It’s good and the bag is okay but big and not something you keep handy in the living room IMO.

I’ve been looking at the Plenty as a stay at home dry vape. Haven’t tried one yet.

A0AFA3A3 79A8 4ECF AAED D8600C42BAD1

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Damn straight. What’s with crowd sourcing googable questions?
I get it. When I was looking I had no one to ask and online is full of 💩. So many BS reviews.

If I had joined before I bought one I would have asked at least two people here before buying. Things are to much $ to get stuck with a lemon. 🤣

But whatever. 🤷‍♂️

R

Ringodog

@BigBlonde Are you in the US? Puffitup.com offers one day service and the owner, Randy is a terrific guy. Great customer service if there's any problems.

Pax is a good choice. I have 2. I have about 50 vaporizers. What is good is relevant to how you use it... at home, on the go, with a bong. They are all a tiny bit different. Healthy Rips makes a good vape and has awesome customer service.

The only thing I didn't like about the Pax was the rubber mouthpiece. I did a mod on mine to incorporate a glass mouthpiece.

Good luck in your choice

Paxmouthpiece

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
I don’t know. It’s good and the bag is okay but big and not something you keep handy in the living room IMO.

I’ve been looking at the Plenty as a stay at home dry vape. Haven’t tried one yet.

View attachment 1341365
that looks like the carnival game where you have to guide a metal circle around the bar without touching it.

it is somewhat large but the first time i saw one, literally we were in his living room and he pulls it out from behind the endtable next to the loveseat.

the bags are HUGE - but good weed and the right temp you can take a huge rip. only reason i recommend it is it worked flawlessly and easily every time i had used it. They've always been too much for my casual ass though. I am a blunt/bong smoker so i don't mind the tobacco

Latest posts

Top Bottom