Where to buy cheap plant pots!

• Thread starter PakiWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PakiWeed

Hey guys, I live in a weird country, I've been in every single shop and they have no cheap and decent planting square pots nor rounded ones. My plants are now ready to be transplanted into bigger pots and I don't know where to get ones... Does anybody know an online (chinese) or some shop where I can buy cheap plants with free shipping or small fee at least. Thanks!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
A place that sells plants. For example: If you were gonna plant a Mandarin tree, the place you would go to buy it at, they should have plastic containers.

P

PakiWeed

A place that sells plants. For example: If you were gonna plant a Mandarin tree, the place you would go to buy it at, they should have plastic containers.
Thank you! Well I was at 4 different places and all they have is strong plastic rounded pots and not much of a difference... those weren't good enough for this. :(

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Try burlap bags we use them on the farm all the time. Rice bags.

尝试粗麻布袋我们在农场一直使用他们。米袋子。

Peace bro

Weardphp

7thson

This time of the year a lot of places are planting,(commercial,residential etc.) If you can think of a place that is planting anything?Go their and I'm sure they will give you all the pots you need.Dollar stores have those thrash cans and stuff.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

new construction sites that are wrapping up construction will be doing their landscaping. they will have hundreds of empty pots of every size all stacked up and ready to go;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There are SO MANY ways to hold soil in a container I don't even know where to begin. A Ziploc baggie with the edges folded over and a few holes poked in it. Flour sacks. The leftover bags your soil comes in, with some additional holes poked in. Old coffee cans. Plastic storage bins. Pantyhose or knee-highs. ANY bucket, with a few holes drilled in it. Just countless ways.

urbanfog

urbanfog

started with folgers coffee cans, used 5 gallon buckets, milk crates with weed barrier lining. Lots of stuff can be "converted" Just look around the house ;)

P

PakiWeed

Thank you everyone for such great suggestions! :D I have found lots of stuff to put the soil in right at home, paint bucket :)

Top Bottom