Where to buy seeds in Canada - bcseedking.com any good?

• Thread starter DjEclipse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DjEclipse

DjEclipse

Has anyone bought seeds from BC Seed King?

I am looking for some seeds, I want to try Nuken and another type, looking for femanised.

I don't need 10 seeds as I am only growing 2 plants indoors right now.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I want to get seeds from a reputable source.

Thank you.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I order from Quebec Cannabis Seeds, meh price but good quality and it came quick. I spent $100 on 10 seeds and they gave me 5 extras.

DjEclipse

DjEclipse

I order from Quebec Cannabis Seeds, meh price but good quality and it came quick. I spent $100 on 10 seeds and they gave me 5 extras.

Thanks for the reply.

They don't seem to have the Nuken strain. Their current prices seem to be ok. 65 ish for 5 seeds. If they are good quality as you say it's not a bad price.

Now I need to find a strain to grow. Have you smoked Nuken strain? If so can you recommend a similar strain from Quebec cannabis seeds?

I prefer indica or indicated dominant.

Thanks.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Thanks for the reply.

They don't seem to have the Nuken strain. Their current prices seem to be ok. 65 ish for 5 seeds. If they are good quality as you say it's not a bad price.

Now I need to find a strain to grow. Have you smoked Nuken strain? If so can you recommend a similar strain from Quebec cannabis seeds?

I prefer indica or indicated dominant.

Thanks.
My Northern Lights was the best Indica dominant out of the strains I got (northern lights, Berry bomb, skunk #1 and gorilla glue).

Chester13

Chester13

I am looking for some seeds, I want to try Nuken and another type, looking for femanised.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I want to get seeds from a reputable source.

Thank you.
Don't go cropking, go with Jordan of the islands. Way more reputable, don't have nuken but has many God bud crosses and the original God bud. Check out his original time warp as well

DjEclipse

DjEclipse

Don't go cropking, go with Jordan of the islands. Way more reputable, don't have nuken but has many God bud crosses and the original God bud. Check out his original time warp as well

I said bcseedking.com not cropking

Does Jordan of the islands have a website? Do they ship to canada?

Rooke

Rooke

Thank you.

Thank you.
yes I’ve ran this strain once indoors 2 plants and twice outdoors it’s a very relaxing high great evening smoke I purchased them from bc seed king. They aren’t very stable genetics though. Not one of them grew the same indoor out outdoor one was very short and bushy others tall and lanky. Out of 6 seeds one died when sprouted it’s first set of true leaves. It seems like you get 1 or 2 decent plants out of six but I had 1 that grew outdoors that yielded 4 lbs of good dense bud and the other one grew smaller not as dense bud but 1.7 lbs and of those 2 only the larger one was really good smoke the other one wasn’t quite as good as the smaller one.stil decent smoke though. Tricky strain to grow. I’ll grow it again outdoors but be prepared and germinate 5 and keep the best 2 or 3 if I’m lucky. Hope this helps you.

DjEclipse

DjEclipse

yes I’ve ran this strain once indoors 2 plants and twice outdoors it’s a very relaxing high great evening smoke I purchased them from bc seed king. They aren’t very stable genetics though. Not one of them grew the same indoor out outdoor one was very short and bushy others tall and lanky. Out of 6 seeds one died when sprouted it’s first set of true leaves. It seems like you get 1 or 2 decent plants out of six but I had 1 that grew outdoors that yielded 4 lbs of good dense bud and the other one grew smaller not as dense bud but 1.7 lbs and of those 2 only the larger one was really good smoke the other one wasn’t quite as good as the smaller one.stil decent smoke though. Tricky strain to grow. I’ll grow it again outdoors but be prepared and germinate 5 and keep the best 2 or 3 if I’m lucky. Hope this helps you.

Thanks for the reply.

That is the reason I want to grow the Nuken strain. I bought some Nuken flower and you described it perfectly, "very relaxing high, great evening smoke". This is why I am wanting to grow it.

I haven't tried many other strains to compare it too, I only recently started paying attention to what type of bud I am smoking. Before that it was what ever I could find and I didn't even ask the name.

Do you think the not stable genetics was a result of the actual strain or the quality from bc seed kings? Same with the 1 out of 6 seedlings dying? How long did the seeds take to get to you? They don't have the best reviews online.

I am new to growing but even 1.7lbs I would be happy with. My first grow was a disaster and I only got a few ounces, lol. It was Bubba kush but I did everything wrong with the grow. Hopefully I learned a little so things go better this time.

I am just deciding on seeds now.

Thanks again,

DjEclipse

DjEclipse

If you’re looking for some elite genetics though check out rmhca.ca

Thanks for the link, their site is impossible to navigate and no search to see if they have what you are looking for. No sorting either, I am looking for an Indica dominant. maybe I will check them out in the future to see if they added a search function.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Have bought off Crop King but not since they re vamped co, have bought off that co that sells canuk seeds but it's been so many years cant remember there name, allot of fly by night banks are popping up in the states selling no name genetics at absurd prices, if you live in the states try DC seed exchange pricey but legitimate, i heard tree stars is ok but never used, Oregon Elite is legitimate but they stopped selling Methisto and Sweet seeds so have not used in last year, heard good things about Great Lakes Genetics and Pacific seeds but have not personally used, have over 30 different strains in my fridge by multiple breeders so buying beans is not high on my list of things to do. Although am on a waiting list for SODK luv it. Nirvana and original are both legitimate but are in the EU.

Rooke

Rooke

Thanks for the reply.

That is the reason I want to grow the Nuken strain. I bought some Nuken flower and you described it perfectly, "very relaxing high, great evening smoke". This is why I am wanting to grow it.

I haven't tried many other strains to compare it too, I only recently started paying attention to what type of bud I am smoking. Before that it was what ever I could find and I didn't even ask the name.

Do you think the not stable genetics was a result of the actual strain or the quality from bc seed kings? Same with the 1 out of 6 seedlings dying? How long did the seeds take to get to you? They don't have the best reviews online.

I am new to growing but even 1.7lbs I would be happy with. My first grow was a disaster and I only got a few ounces, lol. It was Bubba kush but I did everything wrong with the grow. Hopefully I learned a little so things go better this time.

Thanks again,
They arrived here in Ontario in about 10 days and are very healthy looking seeds. They germinated in one day. It’s a great strain if you get a solid pheno. Like I said 4 lbs of top bud off of one is by far the best yield I’ve ever had off of one plant growing outdoors. What’s nice is they finish in 60 ish days dense as fack. Give them full sun I strongly recommend you top them and cage them the branches can break easily when they get wet during flowering with a heavy wind. Wish I would’ve taken cuts off of her!!!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Thanks for the reply.

Thanks again,
You can pretty decently manipulate the effect of the flower depending on when you harvest.
A few amber trichomes = energetic
20% amber trichomes = mix between energetic and relaxing
40%+ amber tichomes = Relaxing
Don't go very much higher than 60% though because the thc starts to degrade a lot at 80%.

Rooke

Rooke

They arrived here in Ontario in about 10 days and are very healthy looking seeds. They germinated in one day. It’s a great strain if you get a solid pheno. Like I said 4 lbs of top bud off of one is by far the best yield I’ve ever had off of one plant growing outdoors. What’s nice is they finish in 60 ish days dense as fack. Give them full sun I strongly recommend you top them and cage them the branches can break easily when they get wet during flowering with a heavy wind. Wish I would’ve taken cuts off of her!!!

34726160 7D5D 45E3 B364 B81CA87A3D04
6B30C9B5 E2A8 4186 A70C EF0B27ADC2DB
Darioush

Darioush

I ordered Kush/White Widow from True North Seed Bank and got a good price and fast delivery (based in Toronto)

DjEclipse

DjEclipse

You can pretty decently manipulate the effect of the flower depending on when you harvest.
A few amber trichomes = energetic
20% amber trichomes = mix between energetic and relaxing
40%+ amber tichomes = Relaxing
Don't go very much higher than 60% though because the thc starts to degrade a lot at 80%.

Ya, I am still learning about this as well. I bought a jewelers loop and a USB microscope but I still can't tell when I am looking at 20-40% amber.

DjEclipse

DjEclipse

I ordered Kush/White Widow from True North Seed Bank and got a good price and fast delivery (based in Toronto)

I have been looking at true north seed bank as well. Their prices are in US, I didn't know they were based in Toronto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom