Where to buy seeds? 'UK'

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Which one do you recommend if I were to upgrade to 200x200x200 tent, fan and filter? I'm stupid at this CFM shit etc lol.

Right now in the 120x120x200 I got a 6inch fan 'ram' with the filter that comes with it, its pretty big.. but we did notice smell was leaking, i think it may be due to high humidity.. we didn't have a dehumidifier but getting one for next grow

2x 240watt leds 'kingbrite' & a SF1000 from spiderfarmer next grow , 120x120x200 but looking to upgrade probably.

Cheers man I will do :)
So ur tent is 4.8m3 same as mine, I run a 5 inch centrifugal exhaust 350cfm and a 4 inch intake that offhand I think is 280. You lose 5% per meter of ducting and each 90degree bend, and 20% on the filter you want your tent to empty once every 2 mins I think the recommended rate is. So it's just a case of maths to work out how often it will clear your tent. Just remember you want negative pressure or you will get leaks, I just use fan controllers until I get the temp and flow right

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

So ur tent is 4.8m3 same as mine, I run a 5 inch centrifugal exhaust 350cfm and a 4 inch intake that offhand I think is 280. You lose 5% per meter of ducting and each 90degree bend, and 20% on the filter you want your tent to empty once every 2 mins I think the recommended rate is. So it's just a case of maths to work out how often it will clear your tent. Just remember you want negative pressure or you will get leaks, I just use fan controllers until I get the temp and flow right

is that for th upgrade or the current one? =p 200x200x200 or 120x120x200

Fudge

Fudge

I've gone wrong again lol, that's for 120 x240 x 200 not 120 x 120

Right let's start again, now don't quote me on this as I've always gone by eye and judgement not PROPER MATHS 😂

A 1x1x2 would run with 4 inch filter.
A 1x2x2 a 5 inch
And a 2x2x2 a 6 inch with the highest m3 you could get or a smaller length 8 inch fan/filter there's a calculator somewhere online you can use, I'll try find it

Akabudz

Akabudz

All ways found them a little more expensive, so never ordered from them.
I. Grow a tiny 2ftx2ft area and only for myself, only attitude or seedsman I goto.

ErbenWolf

ErbenWolf

it's not that hard to find a reliable store with cannabis seeds on the internet, at least it wasn't a problem for me. I managed to discover high-quality weed seeds, and I'll leave a link for you if you still haven't found anything. I've been growing weed for a while already, so I can tell you that the harvest is really good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom