Where to get a good Cal-Mag supplement in th UK or europe

• Thread starter blues frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blues frog

I can't seem to find a store in the uk that sells a good Cal-Mag supplement. Anyone know where I can get some. I particularly want to foliar feed.

F

FastForward

Goto the chemist and ask for epsom salts. Not sure on the dosage, but search and ye shall find. Alternatively, you can get Canna's individual Calcium and Magnesium at many grow shops.

Why do you need calmag if you don't mind me asking?

B

blues frog

i have a mag deficiency, probably caused by excessive buildup of calcium carbobonate around my roots from very hard tap water. Got to find a solution to this problem.
Here is a link to my other thread in plant infirmary.

Chemotype

Chemotype

i have a mag deficiency, probably caused by excessive buildup of calcium carbobonate around my roots from very hard tap water. Got to find a solution to this problem.
Here is a link to my other thread in plant infirmary.

try adjusting your pH to 6.5 it will free up any calcium for leaching and for your plants to use and hopefully fix the Mg problem, if not add a little amendment.

R

ReelBusy1

Plagron

In Europe I like Plagron.
They have a two additives, 1 cal the other mag for your needs.

go to Mono nutes...

J

Jafo

If you are in the UK and you find a shop that buys from IKON( a lot of them), then you should be able to get them to get hold of a few items for you.
Advanced Nutrients do a cal-mag supplement Sensi Cal(grow or bloom) which contains calcium and magnesium and a range of micronutrients. Don't think it lists a foliar application, but 20-25% strength should be safe.
Grotek has Cal-Max, which contains calcium, magnesium, iron and fulvic acids.
Another option is Groteks Vitamaxplus which is basically a B-vit supplement and also conatins a range of minerals including calcium and magnesium and a range of micronutrients.

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

i was looking for cal-mag in europe as well, so thanks for all the useful info guys

update:
here is the list of all non-US Grotek dealers:

D

Djmers

I use biobizz algimic which is a seeweed extract which acts as a vitality booster, works quite well for me.

Top Bottom