Where To Get Good Deals On Equipment?

• Thread starter Trucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

I thought it had some prices on there but, oh well. Sorry for the tangent @Trucker I'm just gonna dip out now

Trucker

Trucker

Well finished placing my final orders last night. Only have to make one trip later in the week to grab my soils and nutes then it is off to the races when everything starts showing up. Now the nervous part of waiting on the seeds in the mail lol. I'm not worried about anything else just that so we shall see.
I will start a grow diary once I get it all up and going.
Thanks

Trucker

Trucker

Some things have started arriving.
20160518 192520

I also made my trip to the store.

20160518 153040

20160518 154014 1

Yes that's 18 cubic feet of Roots Organics 707. Don't judge me they were having a sale lol.

Trucker

Trucker

I'm just a little nervous going by their feeding schedule. They show starting to feed from day 1 as a seedling.
I was thinking the soil would cover them for the first 2 weeks then start feeding at 10 to 20 percent from there.
Being my first grow I just don't want to screw it up before it even starts if you know what I mean.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Your thinking is right. The 707 has some organics in it that should sustain your plant for a while. Wait till you have a few nodes and your plant is 6 or so inches tall, then ease into the feeding. I fed every other watering.

From what I gather, you shouldn't need to ph with that lineup and in soil, but I always just put it at 6.5 to be on the safe side.

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

Craigslist homie. Find the failures that are selling their failed attempt at growing.
That's where I get most my stuff.
Most are so broke you can get it for dirt cheap.
I picked up 4 Gavitas for under $600

Lol, damn dude id just about donate a kidney for a deal like that. this is coming from a stubborn magnetic ballast technology user STILL lol.

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

Some things have started arriving.
View attachment 601105
I also made my trip to the store.

View attachment 601108
View attachment 601109
Yes that's 18 cubic feet of Roots Organics 707. Don't judge me they were having a sale lol.
Judge you? hell no man, ive been using sunshine mix #4 for a coons age brah, if this product makes things easier for me then i HAVE to grab it. Gone are the days of mixing my own soils in a 4 x 4 bed ALL organic, I am suffering with a douchebag ailemnt that will kill me if i let it and energy is at a premium at times so thankyou for giving me insight by doing good research...helped me tons dude!

Trucker

Trucker

More items arrived today.
20160519 204004

20160519 205302

Things are getting close. I should have everything else I ordered by the middle of next week.
Starting to get excited now.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Your gonna love that fan controller!

I just program it as needed.
Then sit back and let it do all the rest.
If my heat kicks on my fan speed Ramps up to retain programmed air temp.

Alternatively

When the room gets cold the fan slows to as low as the programmed idle speed if needed.

You won't have to constantly tweak your settings from the weather fluctuations that occur day to day.

The temp probe gives you accurate temps.

It also has a photocell for day/night modes.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Trucker

Trucker

The only thing I see not working out is this max fan 6" pro. It has a basic 3 speed controller built into the power cord.

I'm not positive it will work with another controller.
Yeah I noticed that after I ordered it. If it doesn't work with the controller I will use it as an intake fan on low and get another fan for the exhaust.

Top Bottom