Where's all of Alien's posts?

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

if your a premium member or mod you are allowed to delete whatever you want(premium if its your own). pretty sure if its your sub forum you can as well. it was his forum, he did what he wanted with it.

the end. lol

burn4me

burn4me

i joined in Jan. and it was there then. remember going thru it. there was a lot of great info.
oh well, bong hit anyone? dont mind if i do

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Stumbled across a link to this in an older thread of mine today.;)

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp
Primordial Solutions Sea Green
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

...plus some minor amendments in a custom soil mix

I use Cap's teas every third watering.

Tea recipe:
1. 4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

Brew for 24-48 hours hours.

I dilute all 4 gallons into a 55 gallon reservoir and water in as normal.

I use the tea every third watering...for example: Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea >>> Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea

Please understand that seedlings do not need anything but water in soil until well established, and nutes will cook them. Hot soil will cook them as well.

This feeding information above pertains to plants that are already well on their way in the teen stage and beyond.

Cheers,
A

burn4me

burn4me

Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp

Tea recipe:
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

I use the tea every third watering...for example: Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea >>> Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea

Please understand that seedlings do not need anything but water in soil until well established, and nutes will cook them. Hot soil will cook them as well.

This feeding information above pertains to plants that are already well on their way in the teen stage and beyond.

Cheers,
A
pure awesomeness......thanks

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

No, that was the successful one;
tho it took a few extra tweaks--
the upgrade before that was the problem child I think...

Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp

Tea recipe:
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:

Cheers,
A

nice D! thanks man! that is probably the exact quote i was looking for, originally taken from alien feeding program (if i recall correctly) right? that was a kickass thread...

if your a premium member or mod you are allowed to delete whatever you want(premium if its your own). pretty sure if its your sub forum you can as well. it was his forum, he did what he wanted with it.

the end. lol

so what happened? did Alien deleted the content before leaving, of that the site change is responsible for the data loss?

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

l

so what happened? did Alien deleted the content before leaving, of that the site change is responsible for the data loss?

maybe, maybe not. honesty is irrelevant. let dude live his life. if you want his gear cuts of his shit are everywhere so grab some! haha. other than that there are plenty of breeders that have similar breeding goals as he did as far as end quality, so just on to the next one! in all honestly he had no clones that cant be obtained easily on CL in mid cali.... it was just the work he did with them.

as far as the data loss those are two complete diff events at diff times if im not mistaken. like i said, if you have the privileges to delete/secure/do what you gotta do with your own posts.... he probably did. he hasnt been on in over a year, to think otherwise is sewing circle gossip IMO

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

i mean, its not hard to be a "detective" with weed sites....always gauging quality with just a photo.... just looking around you'll see crazy stuff people arent thinking about. theres a huge member here who posted a pic a couple weeks ago WITH HIS ADDRESS ON HIS FUCKING MAILBOX AND THE STREET SIGN IN THE BACK. like how stupid can people be.... but thats not here or there haha.

if you use the "search" function you can really type ANY member and see all their posts. you can see his last one (maybe more were deleted maybe not) and maybe i just actually READ shit on this site than ask a thousand ?'s....
you guys telling me you dont see the dog hairs and shit in pics?? i know you do.
hope you guys dont take that as me being weird, im just very observative and will voice my opinion.
Alien was on the other site i was on until it went defunkt, and everything here splashed over there.... some of you may know me from a couple years ago as FroGrowBaggins.... ive only spent like 3-4 months researching this site and i can give out 80% of the info people ask for. if they'd just STFU and read.... they'd have the answers like i do. peace

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

damn shame alien had to go. i found some serious fire in his beans.

a couple notes i saved...
---------------

Roots Organic Soil (Regular, not 707)
Oyster Shell Calcium
Glacier Dust Micronutrients
Leonardite Clay Dust (Silica and Humic)
10-25% more perlite (optional, I don't use any extra)

I don't really know how to precisely explain the ratios to you, because I do it all by eye and just go with what feels right from experience. The best description I can give you is fill a container 8" deep with soil. Round kiddie pools work great. Then once you have 8" of soil, cover the top if it with calcium...use a nice heavy dusting. Then do about 1/2 as much with the micros and 1/3 as much with the leonardite. Add the optional perlite if you choose. Now mix it up. You're good to go...no waiting necessary.

That's a very basic mix that kicks ass from seed/clone to finish, and allows for the heavy feeding that I prefer.

The Glacier Dust and Oyster Shell Calcium that I use are from Peaceful Valley...not sure what brands. If you check their website it should be easy to find because they only carry one type of each.

---------------

The one I use is o-11-1, used to be 0-12-1...but really, the primary use for the Fossilized Seabird Guano is much more for flavor, aroma, terpene development...instead of bulking up...so the 0-8-1 should be great for you, as long it is is Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano. I believe in their product...far superior to any other Seabird guano I have seen/sampled/tried.

Straight in the tank...it's already been run through a 100 micron screen, so the Guano is amazingly pure and soluble. You don't see sand residue like you do with other companies SB guanos.

So I water in my nutes as usual, most goes into the beds...and the leftover guano does an automatic top dress. Simple.

You will find that once you introduce the Foss SB Guano into the regimen, your organic herb will taste and smell better...it really gets the terpenes going. You will notice a positive shift in odor in your room within 3 days of use that will only get stronger and stronger through flower.

I top dress with Fossilized Seabird Guano, and also feed it in my reservoir. You can use a ton...tough to burn with it.

---------------

1. I scuff them if they're old or look like they might not pop
2. Paper towel method for sprouting
3. Straight into 1 gallons into mild organic soil under a 8-lamp blue spectrum veg T5 - keep close
3. Drop into soil 1/2" deep, cover gently and moisten with plain water...then wait for them to break the surface.
4. I begin with 24 hours of light until they get established and cut back to 18 once they are a few inches tall.
5. In soil, only use straight water until you see a need for a feeding. At least the first 2.3 weeks. Less is more with seedlings.
6. DO NOT OVERWATER. I can not state this enough. More seeds are killed by overwatering than anything else. TOO much love at the very beginning while waiting for them to come up can really ruin things. Just keep the pot a bit moist until the seedling gets going, then you have one of the easiest things to grow in the world. Hearty seedlings will explode....

---------------

Alien genetics flower regimen
Last edited:
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

damn shame alien had to go. i found some serious fire in his beans.

a couple notes i saved...
---------------

Roots Organic Soil (Regular, not 707)
Oyster Shell Calcium
Glacier Dust Micronutrients
Leonardite Clay Dust (Silica and Humic)
10-25% more perlite (optional, I don't use any extra)

I don't really know how to precisely explain the ratios to you, because I do it all by eye and just go with what feels right from experience. The best description I can give you is fill a container 8" deep with soil. Round kiddie pools work great. Then once you have 8" of soil, cover the top if it with calcium...use a nice heavy dusting. Then do about 1/2 as much with the micros and 1/3 as much with the leonardite. Add the optional perlite if you choose. Now mix it up. You're good to go...no waiting necessary.

That's a very basic mix that kicks ass from seed/clone to finish, and allows for the heavy feeding that I prefer.

The Glacier Dust and Oyster Shell Calcium that I use are from Peaceful Valley...not sure what brands. If you check their website it should be easy to find because they only carry one type of each.

---------------

The one I use is o-11-1, used to be 0-12-1...but really, the primary use for the Fossilized Seabird Guano is much more for flavor, aroma, terpene development...instead of bulking up...so the 0-8-1 should be great for you, as long it is is Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano. I believe in their product...far superior to any other Seabird guano I have seen/sampled/tried.

Straight in the tank...it's already been run through a 100 micron screen, so the Guano is amazingly pure and soluble. You don't see sand residue like you do with other companies SB guanos.

So I water in my nutes as usual, most goes into the beds...and the leftover guano does an automatic top dress. Simple.

You will find that once you introduce the Foss SB Guano into the regimen, your organic herb will taste and smell better...it really gets the terpenes going. You will notice a positive shift in odor in your room within 3 days of use that will only get stronger and stronger through flower.

I top dress with Fossilized Seabird Guano, and also feed it in my reservoir. You can use a ton...tough to burn with it.

---------------

1. I scuff them if they're old or look like they might not pop
2. Paper towel method for sprouting
3. Straight into 1 gallons into mild organic soil under a 8-lamp blue spectrum veg T5 - keep close
3. Drop into soil 1/2" deep, cover gently and moisten with plain water...then wait for them to break the surface.
4. I begin with 24 hours of light until they get established and cut back to 18 once they are a few inches tall.
5. In soil, only use straight water until you see a need for a feeding. At least the first 2.3 weeks. Less is more with seedlings.
6. DO NOT OVERWATER. I can not state this enough. More seeds are killed by overwatering than anything else. TOO much love at the very beginning while waiting for them to come up can really ruin things. Just keep the pot a bit moist until the seedling gets going, then you have one of the easiest things to grow in the world. Hearty seedlings will explode....

---------------

good info man! thanks!

burn4me

burn4me

i mean, its not hard to be a "detective" with weed sites....always gauging quality with just a photo.... just looking around you'll see crazy stuff people arent thinking about. theres a huge member here who posted a pic a couple weeks ago WITH HIS ADDRESS ON HIS FUCKING MAILBOX AND THE STREET SIGN IN THE BACK. like how stupid can people be.... but thats not here or there haha.

if you use the "search" function you can really type ANY member and see all their posts. you can see his last one (maybe more were deleted maybe not) and maybe i just actually READ shit on this site than ask a thousand ?'s....
you guys telling me you dont see the dog hairs and shit in pics?? i know you do.
hope you guys dont take that as me being weird, im just very observative and will voice my opinion.
Alien was on the other site i was on until it went defunkt, and everything here splashed over there.... some of you may know me from a couple years ago as FroGrowBaggins.... ive only spent like 3-4 months researching this site and i can give out 80% of the info people ask for. if they'd just STFU and read.... they'd have the answers like i do. peace
a dick or not...i love an opinionated person. too many "yes men" these days. tell em how it is. dtfo its not like words should really offend you. or maybe i just have thick skin. anyway..........................have a good day yall

and Kenny nice info drop from saved data

Top Bottom