Where's Mota?

• Thread starter ~WK~
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

~WK~

Hey bro,
Haven't seen ya or heard from ya in a while.Just wondering if you're still alive? Let us know.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I had this pm from mota on the 13th

I've had a security breech and need to clean up my online activity. Saturday will be last day online and i'll be deleting my accounts at all the forums i belong to.

D

dogsnob

that would have to do with greens down fall for sure hope to hear from him again soon best of luck mota mate

R

ReelBusy1

Keep your head low and your profile lower.
Time to go fishing.
:character0053:

D

Dr.Smitty

Facts not fiction! All the best Mota we'll see you on the flip side.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota, See you soon !! Safty First!! monkey5

O

oldhand

sorry fellas... I shoulda asked logic in the first place... feel free to delete this post...

B

biggs

ok... so I just hopped on here to ask medic a strain specific question... now I see it says under his nick "Banned for trolling other breeders"

whats the deal? did this just happen? is medic banned permanently? I see his last post in ograskals forum was deleted... was that the cause of the banning?

there's some questions I had that probably only loompa & medic can really answer... I had thought he was a permanent member of the militia, so this comes as a bit of a suprise to me... anywho, take care all & blessings!

ask logic mate.

Z

zoeronerer

ahh bummer so who is gonna handle this help desk now? is mota rebel out the game for now...???

mucho aloha !

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
medic

about fugu kush

not many reports n this description is exactly wat i look for in my smoke i hav high exspectations dont hav the chance for a full run now but we got a lady

id lov too see som full shots of fugu kush

ive got a fugu goin she is startin to show purp in her leafs
her leaf stem n branch r purp n her growth pattern n bud structure seems similar to som flo/otm shots ive seen
smells mmmm dark berry n is quite frosted but overall small plant wit short nodes very tight bud structure small colas

is there a opt leanin bf or fugu kush

1luvbigherb

Top Bottom