Where's Mota?

• Thread starter ~WK~
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jack Griffin

Yeah, Mota likes them really tight nugs, LOL!
And he's still around... he takes regular vacations from his computer (which he hates)
and lets his pals answer questions; you gotta understand that Mota is an outdoorsman type guy and Deer hunting season opens this weekend. He is gonna be deep into the North woods while you guys, most of ya, will be hammering away at your work-week. Imagine the sunsets up there...and the peace & quiet of the woods. Lucky stiff.

Z

zoeronerer

medic is around brah..
->

ah cool i seen banned was like ouch......medic whats crackin hope all is well with your summer finnish...

..thanks x, i meen master yoda...

.. anyone who reads this have a good day ...

J

jess27

I can`t believe that we hear nothing from Mota since the end of may, because he was planning his hunting holidays. A lot of people were waiting for his sour turbo, which he wanted to send and since that we didn`t hear anything. I hope everything is allright with him and that the situation will change in a better direction.
Jesse
:sad0123:

J

Jack Griffin

He's fine.
When he decides to stay off the net he stays off the net, period.
We spoke on the phone yesterday, so i KNOW he's fine and still around.
Be patient, OK?
And the Sour Turbo? Mota NEVER lies.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Wish Mota well with whatever`s! Is a great guy! Caution as EG`s computer was taken by the DEA! Hadn`t talked to Elite but once over the phone and that was over a year ago. He rented my trailor when he was in Cali but that was over two years ago. Any info they may have got from his puter is way to old for a search warrant!

J

Jack Griffin

Hey Marks, whassup?
And that computer? EG was busted for WAY more than selling beans, bro...i mean he got charged with some heavy shit, multiple felonies that had nothing to do with weed, dig?
He is going away for a long time.

My advice to everybody is stay cool and don't get yourself hooked on narcotic drugs.

J

jess27

He's fine.
When he decides to stay off the net he stays off the net, period.
We spoke on the phone yesterday, so i KNOW he's fine and still around.
Be patient, OK?
And the Sour Turbo? Mota NEVER lies.

No one told Mota a lyer, we all know this buisiness and that the things sometimes are going in another direction. Mota is a great guy that stays for his word and so it is normal to ask what happend after such a long time of no information. But it is good to read your review and i hope that everything is fine with him, thanks.

J

Jack Griffin

jess, i am sorry that anyone thought that i was implying Mota was a liar.
I did not mean to do that. Mota is without a doubt the most honest dude i have ever known. And that is saying a lot in THIS business, LOL!
All i meant was that if Mota said the site will be getting a batch of Sour Turbo beans,
then the site will be getting Sour Turbo beans. I got mine Thursday when he came over to help me make a batch of water hash... our first attempt. He also made some Green Manilishi (Pac G13 X Ghash), Knights Templar and Gourdbuster.

Just remember gang, Mota is quite busy with a family and household maintainence.
He is trying to avoid any problems with the law because he is on probation, which is over this coming April. He ain't even supposed to be driving! I mean, he is taking a BIG risk anytime he visits me, which is damn rare nowdays because. If he is violated by his Probation Officer, Mota goes straight to jail.

And keep in mind the fact that Motarebel has been doing "medical research" for about 15 years now and has been chained to his computer all that time. He's tired of it. Truth be known, he wants to be done with it all and go back to growing and breeding for himself. He just seems to me to be worn out and tired of all this, especially after experiencing a few really bad burns by a few scumbags who took advantage of his extreme generosity.

I know how many of you might be feeling, but don't think for a second that Mota has deserted any of you or his calling, which is making fine cannabis crosses. He's a REAL FARMER, who grew up on a working farm, and his fingers will always be resin-coated.

Any questions? You will have to wait untill i have earned PM privleges.

jack

J

jess27

Jack, i want to thank you for your long mail and the time that you invested. I understand to good what you are writing, we are getting older and a lot of peeps are taking away our energy for nothing. To hear the story about Mota and the law makes me so sad and i see that he has a risk with every step he makes. I hope for him things calm down and that he finds his peace on his way.
And the thing with the sour turbo is not so important, i only named it to show what time i meant. By the way, it is a very good strain like all the others from Mota and maybe some day i`ll be lucky.
Ok, i think there is no more misunderstanding between us and once again i thank you for your mails and news.
You are lucky to have a friend with such a knowledge and experience, there are not a lot people with such a reputation like him.
Have a good time and
best wishes,
Jess

Latest posts

Top Bottom