Where's The Peeps In AZ!!!

• Thread starter jkar_928
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jkar_928

jkar_928

Dam 7 views what is AZ full of cowards now or what? Go get your MMJ card if you arent legal and quit bein scared!

M

mikemiller

im in tucson where are you and i have my medical card

tHeOnEnAZ

tHeOnEnAZ

I'm here... What's up dawg??? I'm in phx. What going on up in kingman?

jkar_928

jkar_928

Growin Dank lol AZ whats crack a lackin godzson nice to see more peeps in Arizona

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I'm not in Maricopa county lol.. I think the lack of response is due to Bill Montgomery having an effect around the valley. I can't say that I don't worry, however my defense would be (If I was Growing but I'm not :) he states that prop 203 effectively decriminalized posession but that cultivation was illigal at the Federal level so isn't applicable to prop 203... Well possession is illigal federally too, it's an archaic law, so prop 203 effectively decriminalized cultivation as well, he cand use unbridled fashion (legal term) to apply federal law to cultivation but accept that 203 decriminalized possession for card holders. I just don't want to be the first person to prove it lol.

jkar_928

jkar_928

Hey Sensi thats cool your in the GValley you got your MMJ card? I'm always lookin for new flavors to grow if you wanna trade for a something I got let me know if your interested.
Hey AZMMJ ya I dont wanna be the first either lol but I do try to follow state laws if the feds to happen to knock on my door well I guess I get to go to court lol but I do keep to myself, I go to work help my kids with soccer and play disc golf and take care of my plants of course but I never smoke in public and its always in my room so I feel pretty safe about how I go about my cultivation rights.

Sensi

Sensi

Ya I just recently got my card, and as far as trading goes I'm also interested in trying new things, too give you an idea of what I have I'm not sure if your familiar with cabin fever seeds but I've been friends with freak about 5 years now and was the first person to ever grow his genetics besides himself of course, so I have pretty much everything he's ever made and couldn't be happier, I'm not sure what hydro store you use around here or if you've ever went to any of the medical meetings or classes but I've seen a lot of these peoples stock and would prefer to stay away from it, so just hit me up on here and take it easy...

jkar_928

jkar_928

Hey Sensi u happen to run Duke Nukem? Thats cool he used Chernobyl from TGA, does it get as dark as the pic on highlife seedbank?

Sensi

Sensi

No I can't remember our conversation but something he told me about it turned me off from it...

passittome2

passittome2

Yeah lots of hiding, I'm in Gilbert and there seams to be no one around.....

Top Bottom