Which Alien strain has the strongest smell?

• Thread starter slikhik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slikhik

I plan on giving one of the Alien strains a try based on the positive feedback. I want the one that has the strongest smell. Please share your experience. Thanks!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Just harvested EWOK and it is very pungent. Too early to say if it is more smelly than my wifi, white dawg or white master but ill know in a week or 2. The 3 phenos I ran all had a pretty strong citrus smell to them, ultra frosty and gigantic nugs.

S

slikhik

Hey thanks for the responses. I'm leaning towards alien grenades and lemon alien dawg. Anybody know know how lemon alien dawg smells and how strong of a smell she has.?

Mogrow

Mogrow

one pheno of the grenades i grew was the smellest weed i have ever grown, it was outrageous. example, and mind you this is a month after i've harvested. i go by the compost heap to give it a turn. i turn it and get giant whiff of the grenades,, it's from the stems i ground up and put it the compost heap. after a month people. the stems.....and not alot of them either, one plants worth.. freakin amazing aroma, think ill go turn the pile again.. wish i had some of the buds left. crap...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lemon Alien Dawg has a crazy sweet & Sour lemon candy smell.. All 5 of my plants smell the same.. It's a strong sent but I'm sure all of Aliens strains got some kind of killer funk going on..

I've also tryed Ken's buds & his EWOK #1 smelled like tropical fruit salad best guess would b sour grapefruit-Mango-Pineapple action.. It's bomb.. I've also tryed his Alien Rock Candy & it was a crazy bomb mixed sent straight fuel with a sweet twist in the background

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Lemon Alien Dawg has a crazy sweet & Sour lemon candy smell.. All 5 of my plants smell the same.. It's a strong sent but I'm sure all of Aliens strains got some kind of killer funk going on..

I've also tryed Ken's buds & his EWOK #1 smelled like tropical fruit salad best guess would b sour grapefruit-Mango-Pineapple action.. It's bomb.. I've also tryed his Alien Rock Candy & it was a crazy bomb mixed sent straight fuel with a sweet twist in the background

GR33NL3Af WANT LEMON ALIEN DAWGS!

slausongardens

slausongardens

the alien grenades i got is stinky. has a funky ass sour grape smell to it, pretty unique but thats about all it has going for it as well as good yield and nice structure but the buds look average.. maybe theres better phenos but that was my best pheno. it did stink though.

i got some ewok going and they are fast growing monsters. thick ass stems and such fat branches. prolly gonna throw em in flower cuz theyre going so fast i expect em to stretch a lot. how is the stink on this one? is cirtus fruit like tangerine or garlicy afghan skunk type?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ewok is pretty dang loud Slauson.
Peeps can smell it though the bag when I walk in a room or get in a car
"Grapefruit hairspray" is my best description
But it is very complex and of course depends on the pheno

Top Bottom