Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Valley Girl

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Race Fuel Og

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Pineapple207

Pineapple207

I'm looking to get a pack from archive, and was wondering if anyone had some experience and or pictures of their strains? I'm most interested in their og crosses. I'd like a male with a solid og terpene profile to use in a project I have as well as obviously finding a nice og to grow. Also as a side note I won't be destributing the seeds in anyway without asking @thadocta and or archive first, it's just for my personal seed stash at this point.

Reactions: bsb
ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I've heard nothing but good things about the valley ...no face off bx2? I'm working through two packs FObx2 right now and ALL have been solid it's about looking for yeilders

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

Whats the faceoff smell and taste like? Or I guess what are the dominant smells because theres a range of OG smells across the cuts. I was leaning valley because its one of the more original cuts, and I think the strain I'm going to be hitting with the male has either SFV or Tahoe as the mom. All the other strains that the guy I got it from are original 90's strains, like from the original drops/shortly after so I think its one of the older cuts.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Ive seen great results from hellraiser, and racefuel so far. I think you will find keepers in any of them.
Hellraiser was more dirty og smell, like fire cut
Racefuel was more fuel og, like the High-octane.
I think the FaceOff male that doc is using really adds frost and vigor too these old ogs.
Goodluck!

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

I've never had the fire cut, you mean dirty like earthy and or funky/ skunky? I've had tahoe (Cali connect I think), kosher, og 18, bubba, kushage, headband, and a couple unnamed ones that were earthy, fuely and orange citrusy

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

I might have it down to race fuel and valley. I may get the one I don't after harvest just to try

Latest posts

Top Bottom