Which Autos Do You Recommend?

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Okay Trying to buy some seeds soon, but don't have any ideas on which I should go with. I've had my eye on barney's farm Durban poison and dutch passions think different. Any one have any suggestions ? Has any one grown these strains before? Any thing that has a strong smell and good structure is what um after. A good yielder wouldn't hurt so please hit me back with some suggestions and if in wrong thread move please thanks.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

The only auto I recommend is dodge, they are the easiest to fix. I can change the water pump in a dodge v6 in an hour and a half, most fords with smaller engines even would take you all day, chevy would take twice as long.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lmao you just made my night and I looked at tutankhamon. Have you grown? Any pics? @3N1GM4

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Okay Trying to buy some seeds soon, but don't have any ideas on which I should go with. I've had my eye on barney's farm Durban poison and dutch passions think different. Any one have any suggestions ? Has any one grown these strains before? Any thing that has a strong smell and good structure is what um after. A good yielder wouldn't hurt so please hit me back with some suggestions and if in wrong thread move please thanks.
Please listen to me bro. I forget the breeder but go to attitude and in the search box type in climax. I haven't grown autos for a long time but I grew this auto 4 or 5 times and I can't say enough about it. If you are set on frowning an auto grow this one. Greasy greasy stinky plant that has some real punch and will purple out at the end. Really really pretty plant and the weed is impressively strong. Awesome flavor as well. There may be autos as good but I promise u won't find one better. Good luck!

THCdurk

THCdurk

Thank you my g I appreciate that you have any pics I know it's been a long time but it woukd be great but thanks again OG! @Tnelz

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thank you my g I appreciate that you have any pics I know it's been a long time but it woukd be great but thanks again OG! @Tnelz
I do however my phone is broken. My brother I've got some amazing genetics which is why I don't grow autos anymore but were I ever to get these as a freebie again I'd grow the hell out of it. If you go to my Instagram which is tnelzghill it's actually my profile picture. That should tell you how awesome it is. I think it may be in my thread as well. Feel free to stop by my tnelzghill about whatever thread bro. Some great guys and growers there. Check my ig though. She is a beauty u will love her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom