Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

"Housos vs Authority " was funny. The movie "Perfect Sense " should be watched on the shitty weather day. lol.

FiveAM

FiveAM

The Maze Runner, I've been putting this one off because I thought it was a Hunger Games clone. While it does share some themes, this one was a lot better then the HG movies. And, actually quite different.

I noticed that the movie is actually the first in a trilogy of books, and this was a pretty decent movie. It did set itself up for the next movie quite obviously, but for some reason I really didn't mind it.

I also hear there is a prequel book, would be interested in seeing that too. Not sure if they are going to make it a movie. Probably one of those things where they wait and see how the next movie fair; that movie comes out in 2015.

DismalDude

DismalDude

The Maze Runner, I've been putting this one off because I thought it was a Hunger Games clone. While it does share some themes, this one was a lot better then the HG movies. And, actually quite different.

I noticed that the movie is actually the first in a trilogy of books, and this was a pretty decent movie. It did set itself up for the next movie quite obviously, but for some reason I really didn't mind it.

I also hear there is a prequel book, would be interested in seeing that too. Not sure if they are going to make it a movie. Probably one of those things where they wait and see how the next movie fair; that movie comes out in 2015.
Damn,I hear ya FiveAM,different strokes I guess.I just watched that movie yesterday and found it to be a dud.Glad I didn't waste the money for Imax.Can't please everyone though. ;)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Downloaded TMNT new movie.. Im having a hard time finding my self wanting to watch this so i went and watched the trailer for the new jurassic world that comes out next year.. YEAH thats gonna be awesome.. TMNT mmm that got put off for another day..

DismalDude

DismalDude

Downloaded TMNT new movie.. Im having a hard time finding my self wanting to watch this so i went and watched the trailer for the new jurassic world that comes out next year.. YEAH thats gonna be awesome.. TMNT mmm that got put off for another day..
I'm a big Jurassic Park fan.More,more,more!I read the book before the movie,it was excellent by the way and loved all of the movies.I will be going to see Jurassic World in Imax for my birthday when it releases for sure. ;)

FiveAM

FiveAM

Damn,I hear ya FiveAM,different strokes I guess.I just watched that movie yesterday and found it to be a dud.Glad I didn't waste the money for Imax.Can't please everyone though. ;)

Interesting. What didn't you like about it? Anything specific?

urban1026835

urban1026835

just downloaded and started watching dumb and dumber 2 and had to go outside to smoke me a doob before i continued...hopefully theres some good funnies in it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
just downloaded and started watching dumb and dumber 2 and had to go outside to smoke me a doob before i continued...hopefully theres some good funnies in it.

Heard it sucked thru and thru.. Good luck!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok this movie is a fucking insult to any child who grew up with TMNT..

The dialog is just dumb as fuck, some of the lines in this movie make ya go NO SHIT ! Like and i quote " Were gonna drain every last drop of there blood. EVEN IF IT KILLS THEM.. " Well no shit what the fuck do you think draining every last drop is gonna do turn them into the walking dead?

The foot clan was named because they step over anyone who gets in there way or some cheesey bullshit..

The story of HOW the turtles even came to be and how april even knew them is WACK not even close to the original...

Remake refuck rewhatever this is not worth a rewatch thats for sure.

Its a shame when a classic you remember as a child can be so royally fucked over in the 21st century...

FiveAM

FiveAM

Agree 100% with that review of TMNT. Hollywood throws another franchise into the wood chipper with that one.

And what the hell happened to that chicks face? She's had more plastic surgery then anyone needs. And she isn't even that old!

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Agree 100% with that review of TMNT. And what the hell happened to that chicks face? She's had more plastic surgery then anyone needs. And she isn't even that old! Hollywood throws another franchise into the wood chipper with that one.

HAHAHA AMEN! Totally cant stand megan fox and was kinda hoping hollywood would dump her after the transformers did.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Interesting. What didn't you like about it? Anything specific?
It just felt rushed for me.The dialogue was just all over the place.The idea of the movie was not bad but it just fell short of what it could have been.It just left me flat man.
I think I'd rather watch Cube again. ;)

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

A Clockwork Orange a clockwork orange 14752245 965 577
A CLOCKWORK ORANGE! VIDDY WELL MY DROOGS!

Top Bottom