Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I watched the told and telling version of "Dracula Untold" ......which says and tells it all in front of everybody and witnesses and stuff the Vlad Dracul/Dracula Stoker legend in a different way..... even though its supposed to be untold but obviously somebody said something, talked about it somewhere........it was okay since I got every Dracula movie made probably and there are bunch made worse than this one for sure that should have been untold too......so if you like Vampire movies and want to see an Irish produced production and telling of the historical Vlad Dracul and Stokers Dracula tale woven into a different creative telling then see this...I liked it, ...but remember, I watch Ed Wood like Plan 9 stuff too so.......

showmegreen

showmegreen

My neighbor somehow someway threw American Sniper in his idiot box an we watched it. Well I had to remove myself from tha room a couple (several) times ta tha point of just not goin back in at all. Amazin how tha shit comes right back an slaps ya in the face like it was just yesterday. Wish I was stronger psychologically.

indicabush

indicabush

My neighbor somehow someway threw American Sniper in his idiot box an we watched it. Well I had to remove myself from tha room a couple (several) times ta tha point of just not goin back in at all. Amazin how tha shit comes right back an slaps ya in the face like it was just yesterday. Wish I was stronger psychologically.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ovies-have-you-watched-recently.64928/page-38

Everything in time...There are those days when something sets you off (smells, sounds, visuals and hell even tastes). It runs the full range of emotions and I'm still dealing with it 40+ years later.

USMC...Semper Fi

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, brothers, I don't know if you've ever seen this one but I watched it via YouTube the other day. I found it on TakePart.com and it's called That Which I Love Destroys Me. It is VERY powerful, and explains a lot to civvies.

Here's the trailer:

And here's the main YT link:
Watched "Psycho (Alfred Hitchcock)" again and again and again...enjoy these black and white movies. It's great to still find these movies online. If any body is interested in watching here's the link :

http://putlocker.is/watch-psycho-1960-online-free-putlocker.html
Watch that, then go watch The Girl.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

John Wick

Surprisingly good. Lots of gore and guts, but really quite good. Much better than expected.
Yeah, I liked it(John Wick) too and bought a Blu-Ray copy at Wally Mart for 9.96, bought Dracula Untold, and I also bought Predator all three movies, Predator 1 and 2, and the third Predators for 9.96 also. Taking down a Glorilla Glue #4 tonight and plan to have a Predator Blu-Rays, harvest and trim and scissor hash Predator watching marathon.........with 8th Avenue Wing Shack authentic Buffalo Wings, pasta and anti-pasta salad for junk food movie watching dietary yin and yang, Henry Weinhard's long neck root beers with Underdog OG and Purple Jones J's.......Saturday Night movie agenda of the Sven Bluz Ghoulie....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Ok, brothers, I don't know if you've ever seen this one but I watched it via YouTube the other day. I found it on TakePart.com and it's called That Which I Love Destroys Me. It is VERY powerful, and explains a lot to civvies.

Here's the trailer:

And here's the main YT link:

Watch that, then go watch The Girl.
Thanks for posting that Seamaiden....will go watch "The Girl" as you suggest here in the near future....tonight is predator marathon while harvesting and trimming...eating junk food..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Exodus God and Kings, for being the story thats told and christian bale as one of the lead actors this movie kinda had 2 strikes going against it but... I watched it all 2 and a 1/2 hours worth * da fuck is with these 2+ hour movies lately...* Anyway It wasn't bad it was actually kinda cool.. Worth a watch if you got 2 1/2 hours to spare and nothing else to do..

Wow didn't know that was a ridely scott flick..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This is my best movie for this week. Most excellent.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Exodus God and Kings, for being the story thats told and christian bale as one of the lead actors this movie kinda had 2 strikes going against it but... I watched it all 2 and a 1/2 hours worth * da fuck is with these 2+ hour movies lately...* Anyway It wasn't bad it was actually kinda cool.. Worth a watch if you got 2 1/2 hours to spare and nothing else to do..

Wow didn't know that was a ridely scott flick..
"Let my people go Ramsees! You heard me! Let my people go !Except for them Aliens and that Blade Runner dude, you can keep those guys Ramsees, but you let my people go, or I'm calling down the 11th plaque called Batman!" shouted Moses(Bale) while holding staff high in the air............ (this is from page 67 of Ridley's Scot's original unedited script that was leaked on line that I read
I just watched a Japanese Animae about Noah and the Ark and terra forming called "Spriggens".....movie was crazy like a Bluzboy

Last edited:
Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

this winter i've had the time to catch up on movies from the last ten years..

some of the best titles were in no particular order:

- Take Him To The Greek
- Fury
- Zero Dark Thirty
- Magnolia
- O Brother Where Art Thou
- Catch Me If You Can
- Lone Survivor

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

I'm not a big fan of Angelina Jolie, but @Seamaiden and I watched her in "Maleficent" the other evening and we both were pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable the movie was. It's a different perspective on the Sleeping Beauty storyline by portraying Maleficent as the protagonist of the story. Not terribly "cerebral" but enjoyable nonetheless.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

been re watching the GoT series on HBO last few trim sessions
such a great series

I have found a great thing to "watch" was stand up comedy. I cant watch and trim at the same time =p but that's just me. i'm one of those guys that work for hours without a break until i'm done. and cant eat or relax until a jobs done. otherwise i side track VERY hard. haha. But yeah the GoT series is AWESOME. and is great!!! I ono whatever else you're into. but i LOVE the Banshee series on cinemax. or Strike Back from cinemax too. LOVE those series!!!! And if you're wondering what kinda stand up is good. i like comedy roasts.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I have found a great thing to "watch" was stand up comedy. I cant watch and trim at the same time =p but that's just me. i'm one of those guys that work for hours without a break until i'm done. and cant eat or relax until a jobs done. otherwise i side track VERY hard. haha. But yeah the GoT series is AWESOME. and is great!!! I ono whatever else you're into. but i LOVE the Banshee series on cinemax. or Strike Back from cinemax too. LOVE those series!!!! And if you're wondering what kinda stand up is good. i like comedy roasts.

LOL, we switched to GoT because we've already watched every stand up show that they have "on demand"

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Okay, just watched "The Liberator" starring Edgar Ramirez, guy is an awesome thespian by the way, an actors actor, in an historical drama about Simon Bolivar with Ramirez as Bolivar of course and it was an outstanding film......I do believe many of you will enjoy it... I also watched "The Lego Justice League versus Bizarro Justice League" about 30 minutes after eating 8 grams of loaded caramel gifted from Natural Therapy and I got to say, "Wow, not bad.... the Lego movie....the caramel however was just back pain abatement and agony shattering freaking awesome to the nth degree and eased two torturous days of psiatic nerve agony...thanks NT, on the mend"

Last edited:
Top Bottom