Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Watched a Docu, This morning called Deep Web, While the name implies the doc's about the deep web as whole, it was not.. The intire hour and 40 plus mins focused solely on the silk road and ross ulbrich?*sp* Trial and the who whats when where yada yada..

Was a good way to kill a cpl hours at 1 in the morning when you cant sleep.. But i skipped thru it alot cause it was kinda boring at times, theres nothing in the doc thats NEW if your even remotely familiar with the deep web, but if your not its a small glimpse anyway of what silk road used to be..

could have been a much more broad spectrum look at the deep web but sadly it was not, felt more like a ross support film of sorts. i dunno, seemed kinda objective..

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Drivein 002
Went to the Drive in ..Saw Jurassic World
& Mad Max~! Liked them both ,Jurassic a lil more!

Drivein 003
Drivein 004

e4ian

e4ian

yep^ same ! ..Both awesome films.. [not so much terminator genisys,but need to see again AND a better Copy before "really" Judgeing ..but still say that!^] diG the "terminator Smile" tho.. LOL
2 seconds ltr 'is face is like stone,of course!!!!] ...Hillarious! < as Avi' pic
29bb69f8fe5fed253c48694f75b8d1b4 434448 1

Big game with samuel l jackson is another GREAT One

".....Robot SmiLE!!!" ...lmao

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

Watched a Docu, This morning called Deep Web, While the name implies the doc's about the deep web as whole, it was not.. The intire hour and 40 plus mins focused solely on the silk road and ross ulbrich?*sp* Trial and the who whats when where yada yada..

Was a good way to kill a cpl hours at 1 in the morning when you cant sleep.. But i skipped thru it alot cause it was kinda boring at times, theres nothing in the doc thats NEW if your even remotely familiar with the deep web, but if your not its a small glimpse anyway of what silk road used to be..

could have been a much more broad spectrum look at the deep web but sadly it was not, felt more like a ross support film of sorts. i dunno, seemed kinda objective..

Hi little dabbie ! WOA ya got my attention when i read silk road..! ...i lost £80 with them silk road2 when they got busted [again] ..sure some 20 somethin yr old lad (the head honcho) from sanfrancisco (i think!) got busted.. and so ^
dark net ,deepweb! ,agoraawayyfoe (is what i used mostly) ....my friend told me Evolution got closed down too! ..many i think. agora is still running i think..
Absolutely AMAZING ..ya could buy ALL SORTS of things.... I had Lsd blottersfrom the uk vendors sometimes = FAST delivery.!?.... Various MJ/Cannabis strains too... There was "all" of class A stuff too.. Ive still got some Diazapam left :)[on prescription stuff]
..my ma8 told me of a someone called"gunman" !!? dunno, ....he'd send ya all sorts of guns.yoinks. -in "bits" at a time tho!.. ..they sell all fake and counterfiet stuff too!
BET They'll All get shut down eventually..

"not bought bitcoins for quite a while ... just saying"
"a Part" of me wants to say more on this but NAHHH" ..Dark Sheeet init!! :)

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

Hi little dabbie ! WOA ya got my attention when i read silk road..! ...i lost £80 with them silk road2 when they got busted [again] ..sure some lad (the head honcho) from sanfrancisco (i think!) got busted.. and so ^
dark net ,deepweb! ,agoraawayyfoe (is what i used mostly) ....my friend told me Evolution got closed down too! ..many i think. agora is still running i think..
Absolutely AMAZING ..ya could buy ALL SORTS of things.... I had Lsd blottersfrom them sometimes... Various MJ/Cannabis strains too... There was "all" of class A stuff too!.. Ive still got some Diazapam left :)[on prescription stuff]
..my ma8 told me of a someone called"gunman" !!? dunno, ....he'd send ya all sorts of guns -in "bits" tho.. ..they sell all fake and counterfiet stuff too!
I think lil dabbie is gone fer good.
Anybody know what happened?

e4ian

e4ian

Gone m8 !?? .. :( ...missing his rapping and other music tunes,ALREADY !!! lol.
bummer..

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Hi little dabbie ! WOA ya got my attention when i read silk road..! ...i lost £80 with them silk road2 when they got busted [again] ..sure some 20 somethin yr old lad (the head honcho) from sanfrancisco (i think!) got busted.. and so ^
Absolutely AMAZING ..ya could buy ALL SORTS of things.... I had Lsd blottersfrom the uk vendors sometimes = FAST delivery.!?.... Various MJ/Cannabis strains too... There was "all" of class A stuff too.. Ive still got some Diazapam left :)[on prescription stuff]
..my ma8 told me of a someone called"gunman" !!? dunno, ....he'd send ya all sorts of guns.yoinks. -in "bits" at a time tho!.. ..they sell all fake and counterfiet stuff too!

"not bought bitcoins for quite a while ... just saying"
"a Part" of me wants to say more on this but NAHHH" ..Dark Sheeet init!! :)
All those dudes are out of control!!!. :wideyed:

G gnome

G gnome

I thoght dude was cool as hell cant imagine why he woulda left. Just curious

Latest posts

Top Bottom