Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't believe I forgot to make this recommendation. The Way. I didn't care for the woman character, I felt her role was perfunctory if anything, and rather trite. But the rest of how it worked I very much enjoyed. A bit of a tearjerker, but overall its handling of a child's untimely death was very well done.

e4ian

e4ian

arhhh Different i see ^^ Hmmn.. sure i saw a movie recently called "the way" starring michael douglas WALKING across Europe! ..well ."a walk" from france to spain i think.. probably called "THE WALK" lol.. roll eyes

just saying.. :)
^Yeah looks/sounds sad. /-:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think you've gotten Michael Douglas mixed up with Martin Sheen. :)

This movie is about a man whose son goes to Europe, and then apparently begins the pilgrimage and is killed along the way. His father goes to reclaim his son's remains, and ends up doing the pilgrimage to Compostela de Santiago himself (France to Spain).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, have any of you watched Nightingale yet? I fell asleep through it, because that's how my sleepy ass rolls, but I managed to wake up in time to be able to say HOLY FUCKBALLS! Watch this movie. <shudder>

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Tried watching Lazures effect.. omg i was bored and took a nap 1/2 way thru..

It fucking sucked!

DismalDude

DismalDude

I can't believe I forgot to make this recommendation. The Way. I didn't care for the woman character, I felt her role was perfunctory if anything, and rather trite. But the rest of how it worked I very much enjoyed. A bit of a tearjerker, but overall its handling of a child's untimely death was very well done.
This is on my favorites list of best movies of all time. :)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Unfinished business, Kinda funny but kinda really lame at the same time, the story line is just retarded and who gave a fuck about his kids what the fuck did that have to do with jack shit...

Another waste of downloaded time.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I really enjoyed this movie and felt it as well.It won't be for everyone but these are the types of movies I want to see more of. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Just Saw This...(not the movie i mean the news..)

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/01/dwayne-johnson-lead-big-trouble-little-china-remake

@Seamaiden didn't you mention the old movie a while back?
I gotta say that I'm hating all of these damned remakes.I wish they'd leave shit alone.Sorry asses can't come up with original ideas so they think they need to ruin classics that I grew up with.
Just say NO to these freaking remakes... Kurt Russel was and still is the man.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
LOL I used to feel the same way but i dunno remakes are kinda cool.. Updated graphics and alot of the time is almost a whole new story.. Some have been awesome while some have sucked.. It is what it is..

Im kinda looking forward to it the original was good i'll be interested to see if the remake can live up.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Watching this while trimming this morning.Man this is a really tough movie to watch... Not for the faint of heart,very graphic and realistic to the point I find myself turning away and shuddering.
War is hell and this film is a very good example of just that.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

im sure its been talked about before, but I just watched American Sniper last night. holy shit that was an awesome movie. and thw FUCK TARD that killed him at the end needs how balls cut off, fed to him, then tossed to the wolves. WTF, there are no safeguards for things like this to prevent them? if not, then the war on drugs needs to take a step back and A LOT more needs to be done to help out soldiers when they return from duty. I actually watched it 2x it was that damn good........ minus the ending.

Top Bottom