Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well i watched the new transformers Age of extinction ? or some shit... Typical michael bay film.. blow shit up bang bang more blowing shit up... Christ has this movie not been played out enough?? NO there gonna make another one...

I'll say this tho im glad shia lafuckup wasn't in this... Hard to shake mark wahlbergs voice since he seems to play that same voice in every movie but still decent enuff that i watched 1/2 before i went to bed last night and watched the other 1/2 this morning.. Kinda long..

Onto X-men days of future past.. another one im prolly not gonna finish in 1 day.

germinator

germinator

Double feature Sunday.........
Freebie and the bean.........followed by.......And justice for all

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

If i could only remember .lol. I watch at least 4 every night.
First 2 tonight i havnt seen yet.
Killing Daddy
Columbiana
Hana -ok
Leon the professional - kinda weird.......Maybe its my pavlovian responce at play though. lol.

Me and the wife watched Bad Boy Bubby . She said not to tell anyone . lmfao
A peak you say?
you say?

Tokyo Gore Police is something else. ..........

I watched the last transformer out of boardem. Not a fan i must say. ..........Little johnny would like it , but me , not so much.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Watched The Homesman the other day.Still not sure how I rate it after watching it.I love westerns of all types and this one is more realism based.It's rather depressing and it left me feeling a bit empty but it's definitely worth a watch.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Watched The Homesman the other day.Still not sure how I rate it after watching it.I love westerns of all types and this one is more realism based.It's rather depressing and it left me feeling a bit empty but it's definitely worth a watch.
Oh, I love westerns and I think Tommy Lee Jones knows how to make real westerns. If you're interested in a modern western with a social message, you MUST watch Las Tres Entierros de Melquiades Estrada (The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada).
You MUST. It ain't pretty, but it's true and I wouldn't be surprised if it's based on the art of Luis Jimenez, specifically his piece "El Buen Pastor," which I was fortunate enough to see in person while in El Paso this last March.
http://www.nationalhispaniccenter.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=231&Itemid=251

My wife made me watch Dallas Buyers Club with her this past weekend. That shit made me cry and I had to keep hitting my bong to hide it .lol
I've got it on DVR, just waiting for when I can actually watch it.
I've also got American Hustle (hey, I don't like movie theaters and I'm cheap, plus I have patience. I can wait til it's out on Directv) and... now I forget what else. Just don't have time to watch all that I have on the DVR.

DismalDude

DismalDude

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada.Heck yeah Seamaiden,I'll check it out!Not on Netflix but found it on my "T" site and have it qued for download.Thanks for the info,I'll be watching it soon! :)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Watched Transcendence the other night too. I really liked it! Anyone else seen it here?

Saw it.. thought it sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was just so unpractical / unrealistic ... too over the top dramatic.. zzz :\

Tuku

Tuku

You said how much you like Godzilla earlier and you didn't like Transcendence because it was unrealistic??? :P Who knows what nanotech of the future will be like? There are people working on technologies with the same goal in mind. They're called transhumanists.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Touche!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok with a movie like godzilla you expect over the top unrealistic shit its what you signed up for.. With trancendence i guess i didn't really know what i signed up for but as i got farther into the movie i just kept finding myself going WTF really?!

First he gets uploaded to a computer ok i can be down with that, But then its hes controlling people like drones... then hes controlling everything?! wtf is this X-men ?!

Just too many wtf this cant be happening moments for me..

Seemed like the leaps in evolution were just too soon ya kno?

Tuku

Tuku

It did make some rapid leaps and wasn't particularly realistic...but nanotech of the future might just be able to do crazy shit like that. Who really knows? If I didn't know there were actually people working to achieve this kind of thing at present, I'd have probably dismissed it like you. Instead it sparked my imagination. Much of the tech around today would have once been dismissed as fanciful rubbish of dreamers and now it's so standard we don't even think twice about it. We've been to the moon! Just think about how crazy that actually is. And that was decades ago. Just recently we managed telepathy-like communication! Tech is getting more advanced at such a rapid rate that we can't even imagine what it'll be able to do in 50 or 100 years.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hard choice tonight.... House of 1000 corpses OR.... Horrible bosses....... I think since im watching hangover 2 atm imma switch it up and watch house of 1000...

Latest posts

Top Bottom