Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@Bluzboy Sorry to hear you've been hurting so much Bluz, really glad the caramels help take the edge off. Cheers for keeping your sense of humor about you as always! Hope you're upright again soon my friend

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

@Bluzboy Sorry to hear you've been hurting so much Bluz, really glad the caramels help take the edge off. Cheers for keeping your sense of humor about you as always! Hope you're upright again soon my friend
that caramel has carried me this week through the most agonizing back/spine pain I have evr had...psiatic nerve pinch was not letting my lower extremities work correctly either, legs doing the chicken thing and other tic stuff, anyway, doing better than Sunday/Monday, but still a lot of pain and just barely hobbling around by cane...humor carrying me through too...
"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."-Victor Hugo, so indulging my crazy Bluzboy wit and humor to carry water through this week of pain as well..your caramels and laughing, indulging in laughing, which hurts to do at times with this spine but it's good for me anyway...lots of comedy, especially when in pain and healing is my dogma....with your caramels of course....like Bluzboy's fave movie and pain bon bons they are those caramels..

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I watched classic Merry Melodies for hours for laughs like this one below from 1938/39?
Daffy Duck and the Dinosaur is a 1939 Merrie Melodies animated cartoon short directed by Chuck Jones and produced by Leon Schlesinger Productions for Warner Bros. Pictures. The cartoon is notable as being the first Daffy Duck cartoon directed by Jones. Daffy Duck and the Dinosaur is set in the Stone Age and features Daffy Duck, a caveman named Casper (a caricature of Jack Benny), and his pet dinosaur, Fido. As usual, Mel Blanc provides the voice of Daffy here, while Casper was performed by Jack Lescoulie. One of the very first Daffy Duck cartoons and by the way, the readon Daffy has a lisp is that Jack Warner had a pronounced lisp at MGM and was kind of a tyrant, Betty Davis openly hated him and the cartoon staff gave Daffy a lisp and then sweated like hell when it was screened for Jack Warner but he either did not notice and/or pretended not too and Daffy became permanent Merry Melodies character with Bugs and Elmer.... just a little cartoon history....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That was a very good movie. ^^ In a similar vein, but earlier in history, would be The 13th Warrior. I hadn't heard of it, Dave got me onto it. Arab/Moor is sent into Europe, ends up living with VIKINGS.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Enjoyed this british caper

This one was pretty good too. Sometimes a lil slow. but still good.

Another good twisty movie.

No disrespect to anyone, but i think i liked this movie better than American Sniper.
American Sniper was a pretty bad ass movie tho. but i prefer this one over that.

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I am watching tonight three new DVD's/releases from Netflix-
SCI-FI Horror flics-Digging Up The Marrow, Halo:Nightfall, and a new action thriller Son Of A Gun from the UK....with loaded caramels and J's while I harvest/trim some Super Blueberry x Medicine Man created by Natural Therapy.....then for a Midnite ED Wood style matinee I bought a 3 buck Schlock Travesty Grindhouse SCI-FI DVD from 1964 Italy titled "Planet of Vampires" that's got like one known American actor barry Sullivan in it and the other notable, an actress who went onto to be a Bond girl villain in 1966 Connery Bond film "Thunderballs", the one where where Tom Jones sings the title song "Thunderballs", the red haired girl villain....in that flick...she's in this "Planet Of Vampires" Schlocker SCI-FI travesty from 64 I bought...

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Whiplash is badass...

Fury is badass..

Birdman is some trippy shit
yeah, I liked Fury a lot too Texas Kid.......the best real to life combat action sequence in that film is when Pitt's crew and two other Sherman tank crews square off with that German Tiger tank in the field...that was riveting and wished they had focused some more of the action in that film on that kind of combat scenes between Allied and German tank crews and my only other complaint about that movie was the director did not spend enough time on the Malmedy Massacre incident committed by the SS that had taken place just prior to where the film takes up with its characters which would have deepened the viewers/audience understanding of Pitt's psyche and other GI's in the film at that point in the final months of WWII, but other than that outstanding film...have not seen Birdman yet, got it loaded in my NetFliz cue however so it should be coming to the mailbox soon...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Watched a flick with Angelina J called Maleficent. Had my grandbaby over this weekend and Momma talked me into watching it. I resisted for a bit then slipped off to the bedroom got properly medicated and it turned out to be great. Good special effects and a great story line. Grankid loved it also and really thats all that matters. But again I loved it also.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I am watching tonight three new DVD's/releases from Netflix-
SCI-FI Horror flics-Digging Up The Marrow, Halo:Nightfall, and a new action thriller Son Of A Gun from the UK....with loaded caramels and J's while I harvest/trim some Super Blueberry x Medicine Man created by Natural Therapy.....then for a Midnite ED Wood style matinee I bought a 3 buck Schlock Travesty Grindhouse SCI-FI DVD from 1964 Italy titled "Planet of Vampires" that's got like one known American actor barry Sullivan in it and the other notable, an actress who went onto to be a Bond girl villain in 1966 Connery Bond film "Thunderballs", the one where where Tom Jones sings the title song "Thunderballs", the red haired girl villain....in that flick...she's in this "Planet Of Vampires" Schlocker SCI-FI travesty from 64 I bought...

Please report back on digging up the marrow!!!

Also if anyone knows of any good war movies or series lmk. i love anything close to "Strike Back" on cinemax. But I've seen MOST movies. but throw em out there just cuz! thx!

darkmatter

darkmatter

I like the free range chicken geico movie and of the fairly new movies I liked whiplash a lot, I like guardians of the Galaxy rather much,nightcrawler was really nice and I can see some similarities in that guy and some these new seed co. fuckeries that are out.i watched birdman and get that it's good and they were acting there ass off but it wasn't my tempo

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Watched a flick with Angelina J called Maleficent. Had my grandbaby over this weekend and Momma talked me into watching it. I resisted for a bit then slipped off to the bedroom got properly medicated and it turned out to be great. Good special effects and a great story line. Grankid loved it also and really thats all that matters. But again I loved it also.
I ended up *really* liking that one. I can still remember going to see Sleeping Beauty at the drive-in, when my folks still had the pop-up camper van. I appreciated the whole idea behind putting a different story behind Maleficent, loved it in the end, in fact.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I like the free range chicken geico movie and of the fairly new movies I liked whiplash a lot, I like guardians of the Galaxy rather much,nightcrawler was really nice and I can see some similarities in that guy and some these new seed co. fuckeries that are out.i watched birdman and get that it's good and they were acting there ass off but it wasn't my tempo

SoYFCSQ

Tumblr nl91jpTssu1qhfx4xo3 500

Top Bottom