Which BOG strain for a High Density SOG?

• Thread starter johnnyrotten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

Hey there,

I'm looking for a bog strain that I can run in a high density microsog (4 plants a foot)...I'll be trying to run 9 in a perpetual 2.25sq ft soil bed...I have a slight limit on height, I don't want the plants to finish any taller than 16-24" with minimal veg time, possibly 12/12 from seed and later from clone...so, it should be able to stretch in flower...

I'm thinking Sweet Cindy or Sweet & Sour Cindy...am I on the right track?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
whats the smell like when growing Sour Bubble? Does it smell like bubblegum or skunk?

Smells like a mix of Big league bubble gum and Sour deisel , Least the cpl times i got to smell it while my guy grew it.

Taste is beyond amazing when its cured zomg.. Straight up first hit is a massive bubble gum blast 2nd hit really brings out the sour d and bubble gum mix..

Oil looses the bubble gum for me but retains ALL the sour d flavors.

Depending on pheno / cure / ect can be a killer heady high with a killer indica style hunger crash sleepy time.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

I'm going back and forth between Sour Grape and Sour Bubble...wondering how many different phenos of Sour Grape and Sour Bubble there are...

while I will have a carbon filter, I don't want to overwhelm it...this is going to be super stealth in my house and I don't want my wife and kids to wake up to a stink bomb...lol

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Try the Sour Grape then because Sour Bubble has a lot of funky kush smells and they veg slower.

You know there is no sour diesel in sour bubble but it does stink a bit more like skunk than bubblegum.

Consider the possibility that my SB selection of bubblegum may have brought out either a Kush or a Skunk because something stinks like cat piss around here sometimes...;)

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I agree with BOG. The structure of my Sour Bubble screams SOG, but it does veg on the slow side. The Sour Grape I have is very similar in structure, although it is a lil easier to work it into a nice bush and a lil faster in the veg dept. Either of them are gonna yield some rock hard, dank buds. Good luck. MGG

Top Bottom