Which breeder/seedbank has the best representation of US genetics available?

• Thread starter pep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chalky white

drgreenthumb seeds [worldwide]

has

Chemdog

trainwreck

og kush

bubba kush

matanuska thunderfuck

g13

Cinderella

sour diesel

all in female form

Have tried many of these, they work well, are stable
in my opinion nobody else comes close

they are not cheap but neither were the good ones i got here
which by the way is an excellent place for beans

ogr/caliconnection put out a few very nice s1's for bit but there are none now
nor have been for awhile and my guess you won't see them because it easier to
out cross, make a bunch of male female seeds and call them og.
Many were plagued with auto flowering and some hermi plants
not great for somebody touted as the second coming
but its amazing what some people can do and come out still smelling like rose

The owner of thc farmer is making some very good beans right now that we hear will be released this year also

so my choice by far is drgreenthumb
and
logic[divine genetics] here at the farm

those are all fem strain mr nice has regular seed and his genetics are from a superior source

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

id say pick up some of aliens gear on the upcoming drop. as far as who's hot right now and packin the fiyaaa, thats your man.

you also couldn't go wrong with Topdawg or raskal. Topdawgs gear is up for sale right now in THCBAY (under private breeder). u got here juuuust in time. :yes

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

No Og has no real kush in it, not even sure why anyone named it that to begin with. As for the "9" different cuts of O.G., I have never had anyone explain to me how that could be possible, to have nine phenos out of one seed, it seems a little ridiculous. As for the lineage, it was popped from a chem seed, and I truly believe (and many will not like this) that the chem came from Jamaican Rastas that were running the Midwest in the 80's, one of them is doing the longest stint I believe in history out in CO for herb. They ran an old school "skunk" that was roadkill and the closest thing available to it that I have seen is sour d and og. They also use to rock a strain called pbud, but I know very little about that.

Back to the topic at hand, if you want American genetics get them from somebody from the states. It is hard to believe that people actually smuggled the og, purps, or any other clone only strain over the pond. I also say this because I have never seen any true U.S. strains over there, lots of mislabels but not the real thing. Try subcool for something other than Kush, Raskal, Divine (I have never popped any of their seeds, but one can asume that Logics connections are quite legit), Gage Green all have OG, and if you want something amazing and closer to home try the "killerskunk" from Underground Originals.....those guys are true rockstars.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Raskal is what you want

There is no doubt you should get a hold of some of Raskal's gear. I have grown out Reserva/DNA gear and they have some pretty good strains (LA Conf & OG 18 are their best), but if you are looking for Kush and OG in particular go with Raskal's fire bx or white fire. You won't be upset and you will find a good pheno. TGA does have some bomb hybrids too, but none of the kush variety that you are looking for.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's not really my style to recommend my own stuff, but you might be intrigued with the Lizard King OG! It's a double OG Bx, started with Tahoe OG x Banana OgerKush; then a male of that cross, entitled Banana Split OG pollinated my OG Kush cut(unamed) but similar to the Fire OG mostly it seems. And the resulting offspring from that are the Lizard King OG, it's very OGish and straight from the area you seem to be looking to find something from, fwiw

baba G

IMG_03032.JPG
IMG_02941.JPG

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Baba...that looks very dank and very well grown bro! Thats the closest I have seen resembling ogr fire cut...even though it has no ogr fire in it...hoping to see this available soon and keep up the excellent work!

ogr/caliconnection put out a few very nice s1's for bit but there are none now
nor have been for awhile and my guess you won't see them because it easier to
out cross, make a bunch of male female seeds and call them og.
Many were plagued with auto flowering and some hermi plants
not great for somebody touted as the second coming
but its amazing what some people can do and come out still smelling like rose

Please direct me to a Ograskal grow that was "plagued with auto flowering and some hermi plants" ?? (Seeing how you put ogr/caliconnection together).

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Lizard looking nice

Baba may be on to something. That lady looks super dank and it is nice growing shit that not many other are. Looking nice Baba G, good work!

soserthc1

soserthc1

id say pick up some of aliens gear on the upcoming drop. as far as who's hot right now and packin the fiyaaa, thats your man.

you also couldn't go wrong with Topdawg or raskal. Topdawgs gear is up for sale right now in THCBAY (under private breeder). u got here juuuust in time. :yes

alien's gear just fetched 24k for 75 beans - so i hope price is really not a concern as you stated lol - but you will really have some gems on your hands if you can get them - search starfighter on hear and check out them wonderful looking buds..... peace....

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well it sure isn`t me because even though I have a sh^t load of strains( most are not from the USA). They come from all over the globe. I do still have some of the original OG seeds that have never been cracked as well as many Deisel,Chem,Afgani,African,Jamacan,Asian and others that have yet to be even tryed by me let alone anyone else. Your best bet would be OG Raskal`s seeds if you can pry some away from him. You don`t see them around very oftan though. I`m about to crack some of his Wifi and the White my self.

B

BlueIndian

alien's gear just fetched 24k for 75 beans - so i hope price is really not a concern as you stated lol - but you will really have some gems on your hands if you can get them - search starfighter on hear and check out them wonderful looking buds..... peace....
How much? seriously.... :eek:

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Motarebel!!!! I can't believe no one mentioned him as hhe has been breeding for med users for years now and most of his gear is fire,not expensive and bred by a guy that knows his shit,he only has a few hundred different crosses and landraces to his name and aloot of it is oldschool shit and bred for med use so its all fire. had to shout out for my bro as he has been doing it for a long time and doin it right,affordable and you get your monies worth no doubt.:confused::eek::p

T

tedsprogz

A little off topic, but i grew up in Central Florida and we had a land race created by the Native Americans of Micanopy dubbed Gainesville green and Micanopy madness by the UF kids. You can still get a bag of it and if you get lucky, some seeds. Grown it a few times in my backyard as a kid, loved it.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

for diesel, chem & land race crosses a new bank should be up soon

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
These are IMOP the breeder with hands down the dankest gear in seed form and all of the breeder's i'm going to name you will find multiple keepers in each 10 pack well here they are my fav breeder's.
Alien genetics
Bodhi seeds
JJ NYC/Topdawg seeds
OgRaskal genetics
Motarebel
Hortilab
Karma genetics
B.O.G. seeds
Dr.Greenthumb seeds
Outlaw grower
Gooey breeder
There are a few good breeder's out there you just have to know who and where they are . All of these breeder's have good gear but the first 4 on this list is my personal fav breeders and everything i have grown from them is pure gold and if you can these are the people to get your gear from. I know bodhi's gear is available on the attitude seed bank and Ograskal's gear will also be available there to in the next couple of weeks. I hope this helps another place to look for killer genetics is the canna collective they pretty much have every breeder's gear i have named on this list. Any way stay frosty bro peace.

chadkush

chadkush

Bodhi seeds is allways out of stock at the attitude. Is their somewhere else you can get his strains at?

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I have tried the following seed companies:

TH Seeds - The HOG
This strain was garbage. It grew and yielded fine, but lower quality buds. I would guess 5-10% THC

Cali Connection - Dead Head OG
This was the best pack I have ever cracked. Don't go buy any of these because they are a nice little unknown covered by lots of haters. 2 of my standard cuts are from this pack and very different. A local collective had them tested. The scored 25.3% and 24.1% respectively and are great smokes too. Very chemmy and smooth OG undertones. I highly recommend these. Medium Yielder

Cali Connection - Chemdog #4 OG
Very strong almost lemonade flavors. Some were low yielders and some above average. The tastiest were the low yielders. I grew Chemdog #4 next to these and it yields much better, but some of these phenos had a better flavor and stronger high. I have eventually let all of these go.

Cali Connection - Sunset Limited (feminized)
A Jamacian x to Blackwater. Like you will find with most feminized...the are garbage and a risk. They almost always through some pollen, the question is just when. Some great grape soda like flavors and monsters outside, but not keeper quality flowers.

Alien Genetics - Lemon Alien Dawg
These plants looked amazing will growing, but did not test very high. My most frosted one tested at 14.1% and the buzz made you feel kinda down. I did have a few herm. One small yielding pheno had a very nice cherry to floral flavor and a strong body buzz. I kept only this cut. I did make some crosses with one of the males and the offspring exhibited a strong F1 hybrid vigor. Above average to small yielding depending on Phenotype. I would pass on this one.

Alien Genetics - Alien Rock Candy
Great flavor. The purple kush genetics shine through in the flavor dept. small yielder, but a pleasant body indica. My partner unfortunately let these die. I would be interested in another pack and the Ewok.

Bodhi - Ancient OG
Unique almost blue green color. Very Frosty, but nothing special in the smoke. I would have to say the Ancient and others are second tier to my Deadhead cuts. Small to medium yields. I would probably pass on the Ancient. I still have the Goji, Sunshine Day Dream, Drunken Unicorn, and other Bodhis to crack one day.

Bodhi - Head Trip
Killer heady buzz. Some long flowering phenos and a couple around 10-11 wks. Could yield big outside. good yields inside. Unique flavor. I kept one and made f2's.

DNA - Holy Grail OG (fems)
Weak, pathetic looking garbage. One had a decent smell, but what a joke. All 6 were the same. It is sad that this is what is getting sold representing the cannabis cub winner. Come on DNA how could you???!

When I try seeds, I always crack the entire pack and hope to get 1 good male and 1 female. I have a Rare dankness Og Ghost Train haze #1 that I will do next. I want to make some crosses to Chemdog D, a killer MK ultra cut (hit 28.9%, seriously), head trip, and others (GSC). When I tested these professional seed packs, I also tested some ametuer ones that I made with the LAD male and they yielded much better and were at least equal in quality of the best other ones in smoke. Seeds are fun, so buy some and make your own too. Hope this helps.

My recommendations
(buy only regular seeds in original breeder packs!):

Cali Connection - dead head, chem valley kush, larry, ogiesel, sour d, raskal
Rare Dankness - no experience with these, but a good feeling
bodhi - any, look for the appalachia male
Top Dawg - you have to watch for these, they go quick. If you can get chem clones, maybe buy somethine else
OG Raskal - No exp, but no hate uttered, prob a solid bet. Wifi if you can

Top Bottom