Which breeder/seedbank has the best representation of US genetics available?

• Thread starter pep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mtngrown

Mtngrown

US seeds were built off bag seed. Actually lots of strains are created/discovered from bag seed. I can say with 100% honesty that nothing today.......compares to the ghani's of the early 80's. And I don't need to debate it.....I know it to be fact. Ive grown many of todays elites and such. And Id give thm all back for a cut of the old school genetics.
Lol

V

vincentrusso

The comment about DNA trying to get a niche in the American market, is actually the opposite. Reserva was their American setup and DNA was to get Euro.I don't actually know of any strains that were brought to the U.S from Europe. TGA seeds TH seeds HSO , Soma, DJ Short, Sam Jack Herrer, Dr. Grimspoon etc etc .It would blow your mind how many American, or American connected the seed banks are. What Amsterdam has done since the 80's was use skunks, Haze, and Northern Lights and then Blueberry etc. Many of the " Refer refugees went to Holland, cause it was prime turf. When I went to Amsterdam in 1985 it was difficult to fing decent weed, but great hash. Marijuana was not very popular. I knew many people that smoked hash in Sweden but never weed. If you look at virtually every strain of pot it will have sk #1 or NL. As for good genetics, try HSO Lemon Thai Kush, DNA or Reserva Kusher Tangie. Or any Tangie. Rare Dankness seeds out of colorado have some killer haze crosses. Mango Haze great weed. Also their was a question about Kush name in the states, on this thread. The original Chemdog from the mid 90's started all this. And yes it was from the Hindu Kush. Lemon Thai Kush still have hindu genes, with thai and Hawaiian.

V

vincentrusso

Mtgrown just out of curiosity, What are old school genetics to you? That's one thing I could never get on these forums. I'm in my early 50's and from So California. Back in the late 70's early 80's, if you didn't live there or know someone. you were not smoking old school. Cali didn;t grow enough to supply the country. It was very tight knit. Even Thai stick. On the west coast popular. Everywhere else Mexican commercial. In 1983 I sent my cousin some Kona in the mail, and he calls me asking what we put in the weed! They weren't used to good weed.

N

NEWEYGOOEY

Hey bro I wish I could give you in private a web site that has been around for many years, and have unreal genetics that are very hard to find. Landrace, cup winners, government made strains for potency, side effects from chemo, aids wasting.The breeders are not recreating other master growers work.

N

NEWEYGOOEY

UK member here about to put an order in. Looking for the best of the kushes you've got over there.

Of all the breeders/seedbanks, who would you recommend, and why?

What's the difference between Raskals genetics and those of cali connections? Do they work together or what? What about DNA, Reserva privada or TGA?

And which of these are available to the European market?

P
UK member here about to put an order in. Looking for the best of the kushes you've got over there.

What's the difference between Raskals genetics and those of cali connections? Do they work together or what? What about DNA, Reserva privada or TGA?

P
Pep I am very leary posting the name of a site, due to the fact that I have never heard of people bashing or complaining about who is using a hard working master, and basically copying their hard work and putting their label on it and, as far as the name you mentioned dna, fine but I have a proven site that took me 4 years to find, I've been thru them all. Firestax, canarado genetics ethos genetics ✔.I am 100 % disabled and not as good at using this site or computer as I am at growing. Lol I know there is a way for us to chat in private. I just do not know how it's done. I feel that karma is telling me to reach out and help you out. You will flip your lid. If I am wrong and you are not blown away then I will never put my lone earned knowledge of almost every seed bank with at least happy customers, with all aspects of that bank. Not the sneaky things done between breeders, I would love for someone who really knows this site to help me out with sending you a private message, no offence to anyone who has been here for many years. I enjoy the reading. But this I could not resist. I am positive that if there is a way.You will be very happy with the customer service world wide shipping flat rate guaranteed.To arrive and massive selection of genetics. So all of you peeps that know this site please help me, help pep. Thanks for your time.

N

NEWEYGOOEY

W
Mtgrown just out of curiosity, What are old school genetics to you? That's one thing I could never get on these forums. I'm in my early 50's and from So California. Back in the late 70's early 80's, if you didn't live there or know someone. you were not smoking old school. Cali didn;t grow enough to supply the country. It was very tight knit. Even Thai stick. On the west coast popular. Everywhere else Mexican commercial. In 1983 I sent my cousin some Kona in the mail, and he calls me asking what we put in the weed! They weren't used to good weed.
Wow, here I go again if you can guide me to chat in private I will tell you .Old school to me is oh I am 52 ,weed that back in early 80's the kind of weed that only one maybe 2 close friends could get, I have been very lucky in that case I was getting bubble gum & ak47 before it won't high times cc. From a friend that was not from the usa.So 2-4 times a year I made my conisur connection feel like he had brick and it was fire. Pot snob, or conisur I never used brick tie stick yes, but I need flavor.I lived in hawaii for 3+ yrs and my first day off plane in downtown waikiki a dude rolled up on sidewalk and asked if I wanted some weed so I go to military parking lot and he showed me a z of the real hawaiian stank he wanted 150 I said I am from florida bro I get the same stuff so 90 it was. Anyhow if you know how to chat in private. I'll give you the site and. I'll see if you can guide me how to do that. You then will see what I mean. For all of you regulars I am 2 weeks maybe a month from getting a. Victim of a violent crime fund. I stopped a couple from being robbed and was stabbed in the heart with a rambo knife. Tt later I am alive right congenative heart failure, right pump does not work. Not fishing. Just trying to help out a few if I can.Thanks hope that I did not offend anyone.Not my goal but I've spent over 15k and 4 years to get where I am. I def will share asap. Thanks for your time and patience. Peace. Ng

N

NEWEYGOOEY

Og. Ocean grown not original gangster kinda oxymoron peace love× pot = good vibes, n good karma.Yes many groups of people use yummy ,sticky ,smells his products but with a bit of research you can also find the true use for og. Good times.Thanks everyone plz help me out with using the private sector to chat if that's an option? C ya

N

NEWEYGOOEY

Thanks mate,that's exactly what I'm looking for.

I'd just like to say that as far as the kush thing goes, I'm not ignorant. I wasn't and am not asking about strains which are indigenous to the USA, or for Kushes in their true sense.

I know Kush has become a term to describe the nicest weed over there, but has become and one used to describe pretty much anything now since the name/term became trendy.

That's the exact reason I posted this to be honest; To see what strains are representative of those flavours you fellas on that side of the pond rate so highly and which aren't.

Skunkmasterflex, are all those strains available to me here in the UK?If so, where from bud. Thanks again for your time.
I know exactly what you mean pep if it's me you were referring to, that's why I am trying to figure out how to have a conversation in private so still waiting for an expert from this site to help me out with setting up a private message to pep. Pep I 52 yrs old I know what real kush is I would have never even tried to contact you or help.Thanks for the time. To everyone who is out there can a person have a private message to eachother on this site.? Help 100% disabled and hands are going fast

Krypto

Krypto

P
Rare Dankness.

Sire

Sire

Hey bro I wish I could give you in private a web site that has been around for many years, and have unreal genetics that are very hard to find. Landrace, cup winners, government made strains for potency, side effects from chemo, aids wasting.The breeders are not recreating other master growers work.
Even if u can't post the breeders what is the best strains

lino

lino

I got 20,000 crosses.
We have breeders projects of all the cultivars you see on this site.
This is site is good for strain ID and colo patients only.
We are currently offering and certifying cannabis seeds.

LinoLatte.com

LinoLatteQR

SpiderK

SpiderK

Alabama Slamma' #798 from an old nuclear bomb shelter under grateful dead 710 asbury cross with purple haze then breed in Atl. b.x back into haze brothers starfighter F2's

Top Bottom