Which clones should I get ?

• Thread starter SkyHi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boxmunch9

stay away from the purples. I've never had one that super strong. the clubs seem to be done with them too

S

SkyHi

The only ones i have had any issues with is the Purp Kush and Grapefruit Diesel, check out my grow so far.

S

SmokeMan

ok so im going to pick up some supplies and maybe a few clones, which ones should i get? to go with my current : purple kush, purp diesel, grapefruit diesel.

Which ones ?
Chem Dawg,GDP,Pot O Gold,Grape Ape, Mendo Purps,ATF, Sour Bubble, Purplewreck .....

I would say the Chemdog, gdp, purps, and SourBubble. All in that order :cool0010:

S

Sirius

Here is some finished GFD.. But this nug is about to release some major energy... :bong-hits:

IMG 1603

S

SkyHi

i would get grape ape, i heard its great

If i remmeber correctly grapeape is just GDP pheno i could be wrong tho.

Sirius, spark it. Iam kinday disappointed. i went to the club to taste some GFD and its only like 10% THC. Hopefully its a great taste.

S

Sirius

the taste/aroma is what sold me... thanks for the info, though.. I got some lsd that is supposed to be 24%.. did you get your info from harborside? I heard that for a fee they will test your nugs.. also, do you know the thc content of the PK?

S

sizzahash

whats up farm!!!! just wanted 2 no if it is possible 2 get clones in cali without medical card...

F

Fear

That harborside has good stuff though, seeds don't garauntee female, garaunteed female, rooted, clones are great. I got green crack and casey jones couple weeks ago. I know were the casey is from so.

F

Fear

sizz it's always possible if you know the right people but to go to a club NO.

and that gfd or whatever looks great is that skunky or what or did you say?

D

DigDug

The Club strains in Colorado have been hit and miss for me when i lived there and was a medical patient....... but there was some killer stuff like the Sour Diesel that the club had,some of the finest tasting herb i have ever tried.

I have a GDP and it's not weak at all!!! Purple all the way and REALLY skunky and tasty...got mine from a bagseed from N Cali a few yrs ago... so not all purple strains are weak,,,just most of them in my experience.......you have some bomb genetics Skyhi :cool0010:

S

SkyHi

Fear i have not tasted the GFD only seen it in the display case, i think sirius smoke it tho?

I have some Chems And kushes coming soon hopefully from the same place you got casey i believe.

F

Fear

I just have XXX, Katsu cut Bubba kush, f-og, green crack, Chemdog 91, casey jones as moms. Thinking about taking the xxx up north for outdoor. In my tray i have 19 Chemdog 91 and 1 xxx and 3 moondawgs, one turned male which i am now growing out back.

F

Fear

I guess it didn't turn male it was male i had 4 unsexed moondawgs from seed.

Top Bottom