which is the best blueberry on the market

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

im after a mother but not to sure where to get the beans i av been told many companys but all say the same just differ in price any bluefans out there

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
If you want real Blueberry you would have to go with DJ Short if you can find them. I am looking for the real deal myself.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Try big buddha's blue cheese, prepare to go pheno hunting though. The true blueberry is deep inside there somewhere, I also think that underground originals has something of the sort, but I never got it myself from bean, just something that I have seen.

G

Green Supreme

They are old, but go for DJ's old Blues. Not the True Blues, they aren't very Blue just real big. Good luck. Peace GS

Z

zombywolf

DJ Short is the only Blueberry to get, if you want the real deal. Hemp Depot has his original strain, and Joey Weed has his knockoff. Attitude has DJ's original as well.

420Gator

420Gator

PO had his blueberry awhile back, not sure if they still carry it

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Tex i went to that site witch i know well and now i am confused or those real DJ stock items? I thought f13 was not available any more and would not be in the future, this is what makes me question no offense please. Any one here got a direct line to DJ and ask him where all his stock can be picked up? if you can get him please let us know.

jaredman

jaredman

all the hemp depot seeds i ran last year were great. the cannacopia and some subcools. I would think if they say they got it order it. I have no complaints of them being shady. in fact my govt mule i popped i got 6 of 7 females and every seed popped for me. I would say go for it

P

primeform

What do you guys think about Dutch Passion's blueberry?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Tex i went to that site witch i know well and now i am confused or those real DJ stock items? I thought f13 was not available any more and would not be in the future, this is what makes me question no offense please. Any one here got a direct line to DJ and ask him where all his stock can be picked up? if you can get him please let us know.

No prob.. The Boo is legit..!! As far as F13, yup they only have 14 packs available. I have many real deal packs of DJ's gear from the boo. They all come in DJ's personal packing packs as well. Dj is on the mag, well his contact is.. You can checkout this link and ask dj's forum if ya like.. :rock

http://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=92

T

trusmoker

i was thinking dutch passion but still i was thinking more original like shorts or a very blue cheese lol

L

LBZ Farmer

I did dutch passion and it hermied BAD! I thought it was just bad luck but a lot of people wrote the same thing about all their seeds.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Dutch Passion

They (dp) bred dj's genetics with their own to get what they are selling, Not real Blueberry its a BB X . I think attitude or seed boutique, you may have to go thru a couple packs to get what you want

mal

P

primeform

They (dp) bred dj's genetics with their own to get what they are selling, Not real Blueberry its a BB X . I think attitude or seed boutique, you may have to go thru a couple packs to get what you want

mal

couple of packs of what? the dj short bb?

C

Calicannabiseed

The best Blueberry was available on the Dead lot. I have the original.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
couple of packs of what? the dj short bb?

Yup, I'll be honest.. To find a good BB, you are more than likely gonna have to go thru a couple of packs. There will be a lot of mutants and just a f*ck up of genes it seems. Nasty crap in most..

half baked

half baked

easi bro, these jacky whites, are they fems or regular seeds, if there regs then why dont u look for a male in them, not like there isnt enough blues cuts flyin round haha

peace hb

Latest posts

Top Bottom