which is the best blueberry on the market

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

been looking up toxic blues but cant seem to find a company that stocks them i just want to look up the yeilds etc

T

trusmoker

ok so a few old post on other forums talk about sannies avin a stock can anybody tel me if there is a easier way to buy these beans
cheers

half baked

half baked

sannies isnt a bad choice bro, they got jackberry thats defo up your street, heard its more of a daytime smoke tho

peace hb

U

Underground

I had got some "Blueberry passion" a while back. A buddy got a QP of it. Out of the QP I was the only one that got seeds. I found 4 initially. It was a really dense bud, I loved it. So I decided to pop the beans (and found one more after popping them). Most of them have 7 leaves, but there is one plant that has 5. But my wife is making me get rid of them so someone is coming over to get them tonight.

Is this BB passion the hermie ones from dutch passion? I had never heard of it before.

C

Calicannabiseed

DJ shorts reworked the blueberry that was available on the Dead lot between 1998-2002. I have tried his and it is exactly the same as the one I have only he worked it to hell so the appearance and smell outperform the original. Not sure how he obtained his original.

I

ibTheMan

so which ones the best DJ has the blueberry or original blueberry?

U

Underground

Man I was so psyched to have that, then my crazy bitch wife destroys them. At least she broke her foot in the process. Every cloud has a silver lining.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Best blueberry I ever had was some DJ short blueberry seeds my friend copped like 10 years ago. Ive grown 100s of BB plants since then and the only think Ive found that compares is the Dabney Blu cut. Clone only.

T

trusmoker

im leaning towards dj shorts to tell u the truth an only if i could get a cut of that for a mum

TortureKill

TortureKill

Id imagine the cut is hard to come by, since I havent come across any of DJs cuts yet. Not saying there not out there. If u can get your hands on the Dabney Blu, u wont be dissappointed. Pure blueberry muffins! Smell/taste is amazing.

I have some Dabney Blu x Afghan Sativa landrace I made last summer. I will be growing these out very soon to select the best plants to continue this line. In search of the ultimate Blueberry of course.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have not seen the true blue come out of any of dj's stuff in the last twelve years. I believe that he lost his moms and pops at some point back then, all the dj short blue I have seen now has been pretty, often looking like the pictures but lacks the blueberry smell and flavor from yesteryear. If anyone has had different luck with his stuff since then I would be interested in finding out which ones and maybe pics if you got em!

P

primeform

I have not seen the true blue come out of any of dj's stuff in the last twelve years. I believe that he lost his moms and pops at some point back then, all the dj short blue I have seen now has been pretty, often looking like the pictures but lacks the blueberry smell and flavor from yesteryear. If anyone has had different luck with his stuff since then I would be interested in finding out which ones and maybe pics if you got em!

Have you been popping his blueberry seeds? How many have you gone through? I was considering buying a few packs from attitude and seeing if i got lucky, but now you are discouraging me!

P

primeform

Id imagine the cut is hard to come by, since I havent come across any of DJs cuts yet. Not saying there not out there. If u can get your hands on the Dabney Blu, u wont be dissappointed. Pure blueberry muffins! Smell/taste is amazing.

I have some Dabney Blu x Afghan Sativa landrace I made last summer. I will be growing these out very soon to select the best plants to continue this line. In search of the ultimate Blueberry of course.

Any idea where to find a dabney cut? why are there still strains like this without seeds? cant you simply force one to hermie and pollinate herself into female seeds?

T

trusmoker

thats what i was think but not as easy as that id imagine u gotta feed a cut first lol

Top Bottom