Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

I’ve used Neptune, supreme seeds, tree stars, Gaslamp, attitude seed bank, seed supreme, platinum, sapphire, anrea51, and seeds here and now. All came through with no issues. Gaslamp formerly hembra is probably my favorite but I buy the most from Neptune. Seeds here and now doesn’t give freebies with every order which is pretty much standard practice with everybody else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Here's a recent thread I saw and commented on. There are a lot of seedbanks out there so it is difficult to choose which one. Best of luck!

V

Valenjulio

RQS is one of biggest seeds company in eu and herbies pretty big too 100% you get seeds even its international shipping. I dont know what bad reviews people have about them. There is lot good seedbank in usa who ship chicago i bet. But if you go any big seedbank from eu no need to worry about getting seeds. 🙂
Thank you. I just needed a real review not from computers. I trust you guys way more then. The written review on the site lol

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Thank you. I just needed a real review not from computers. I trust you guys way more then. The written review on the site lol
Growed some rqs myself and they are pretty accurate to their description about strain. Barneys farm, Dutch passion and greenhouse seeds are worth to check too but idk if they ship to usa. 🙂

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Great Lakes Genetics
Oregon Elite Seeds
Greenpoint

I avoid UK and Netherlands because I've had packages intercepted by customs and green taped with snarky notes inside and no seeds. Attitude seeds was good but required guarantee shipping on the order so they keep sending them until you get them.
Plus US banks are faster and have better quality in the selections so I stay close to home with my orders

Last edited by a moderator:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I remember my seed came from a bag of brain candy. My girl is so stank right now. :0 I smell it from the living room and it’s in my room closet lol
Just wait for when you smell it outside your front door. During peak flower, it's not unusual to have the smell of dank lingering around outside the house despite me using a carbon filter. It's legal here too so I'm not going to great lengths to hide it.

There's no better smell than a bit of dank in the air .....

Edit: Seed banks. Most are reliable in the sense that they send the beans. Some banks have fresher seeds and better germination rates. None of them stay in business by ripping off their customers. The bigger issues today with European seed banks are credit card payments and shipping time. Cards get declined all the time ... even if you've spoken to your card company about attempting an over-seas credit card payment. The other is shipping time unless you elect to pay extra for their premium shipping speed.

Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Brothers Grimm, good genetics and based out of Colorado.
I've only heard good things about Brothers Grimm

USA seed banks are becoming much more common, and with that comes genetics from a lot of the European breeders. It's actually pretty easy today compared to even a few years ago. I've used North Atlantic Seed company (NASC). Great shipping time, easy credit card payment option, and around a 90% germination rate. It's one of the better known places this side of the pond, but they are far from the only one. There are others and more options keep showing up almost daily.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Seed cellar Jackson michagin is legit.lots of.differt breeders.not sure what mailing time is like ,I always go in person .the have mushroom spores also.

There's also Seed Hub in Lansing.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah, good company no complains. Dinosaurs in their field
Actually I have a complaint about @Herbies_Seeds .... They don't carry the breeder, Anesia Seeds.

They are quick in sending the beans and they fix problems when they occur, so there's a lot of things to like about them except that they don't carry Anesia Seeds ... at least not the last time I checked.

Hopefully @Herbies_Seeds will see this and forward my request to the ones who make those decisions.😁

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

Actually I have a complaint about @Herbies_Seeds .... They don't carry the breeder, Anesia Seeds.

They are quick in sending the beans and they fix problems when they occur, so there's a lot of things to like about them except that they don't carry Anesia Seeds ... at least not the last time I checked.

Hopefully @Herbies_Seeds will see this and forward my request to the ones who make those decisions.😁
Never heard of Anesia Seeds, are they that good?
btw what did you order from Herbies?

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
If it was me I would check out Trustfall here on the farm. His menu of seeds,cuttings,and clones is fantastic. Plus he is someone here you want to get with anyway check his posts you will not be sorry. Good luck and happy growing
Citrus7144

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I remember my seed came from a bag of brain candy. My girl is so stank right now. :0 I smell it from the living room and it’s in my room closet lol
I've had real good service and spectacular seeds & freebies from QCseeds....2 freebies they gave me are the nicest girls I've ever grown A QCblue and an Fruity OG....I've pis up if interested......just wow for me......

Top Bottom